Patch 1.07 - Expectations

+
I only hope for:
- better LOD (at least on PC ultra, if it's so demanding)
- less "mist" on far objects, so we could admire the sights, especially on Skellige, when sometimes a moutain is all grey, despite being 200 meters away an exposed to the sunlight
- less NPC pop-in
- some changes in inventory
- maybe make the game more performance-demanding, because now many PC's waste their potential. Of coruse, it should go with better making the game look better, but for the price. And I DO NOT mean some kind of ubersampling of AA x16, do some things that make the actual difference, instead of killing the machines for nothing :)

Would also fancy the possibility to talk to friends etc. after finishing the main plot, because it feels empty and sad. But I know it's probably not a thing for a patch, maybe DLC or expansion :)

Last edited:
1. Better shorting inventory. Don't short them by ID numbers, instead by class item category.
2. No more magnify Witcher sense.
3. Climb down animation and function when close to edges. NPC (Lambert & Keira) are climb down when we do quest with them, but Geralt is show master, he jump... and hurt.

3. Climb down animation and function when close to edges. NPC (Lambert & Keira) are climb down when we do quest with them, but Geralt is show master, he jump... and hurt.

+1

Geralt's inability to climb down ledges is sad to watch. but maybe it's too late to add it at this point. Seem like his bound to suffer some disabilities in every game. He couldn't jump in TW2 and now this.

@Marcin Momot
Please add permanent storage option. Possibly a shared chest @ all the inns.

Motivation:
- I want to keep some of the unique gear given to me, especially ones with history
- the master-level gear weights a tone (20+ units each chest piece!) I would really like to craft all of them
- I want to keep all the trophies (they ARE called trophies after all... and each waits 1.01)

For a future patch or DLC:
- players home with trophy room and sword stands, etc. It could be a room @ Kaer Morhen to be lore friendly... Or expand on it ans let player buy property in game.

I like your suggestion and I will want... but i know that all DLC are programmed. I really hopes all of this comes real in game... Pray for it!

The 1.07 is actually going to be a pretty large patch. We are already working on it. It's not going to be too long before it comes out. Can't talk about the detailed list of changes but it will features A LOT of fixes.

Will it fix disappearing toxicity marks (even when tox level is high - the marks on face disappear, then after u load the game they are on again and off in few minutes - after fight or conversation kind of randomly).

I am hoping for a fix to the going-to-skellege-permanent crossbow bug. It has received a lot of forums press lately, and it is literally stopping me from going to Skellege until it's fixed. Please and thank you.

A function to use items in inventory and not in potion slots only!
And more potion slots.... three or four!

A function to use items in inventory and not in potion slots only!
And more potion slots.... three or four!

Potions and food can be used in the inventory. Select the potion (or food item) and check the button on the bottom of the screen that let's you use it.

fix loot from white rabbit in skellige
i have the map full of loot marks and i cant pick up anithing

sorry for my bad english

- option to repair using items only, because game show all broken items in inventory.
- information of crafting armor type (light or heavy) coz i dont know what armor I craft.
- why calling horse on lands working? I didnt take my horse on boat lol, that bug?

Last edited:
The 1.07 is actually going to be a pretty large patch. We are already working on it. It's not going to be too long before it comes out. Can't talk about the detailed list of changes but it will features A LOT of fixes.

Hi Marcin

Will it address the black bars on the sides of ingame cutscenes when in 21:9? There is a great unofficial fix on wsgf but it would be good to have it from you guys. More details here: (someone modified the exe so that cutscenes are in 21:9 and not letterboxed at 16:9)

http://www.wsgf.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=29013

(downloadable edited exe at the end of discussion)

One small thing i'd like is an actually functional free camera. The config files allow this, but it's only partially working on foot and not at all while on Roach.

Same Here :D

---------- Updated at 05:29 PM ----------

PLZZ FIx the FPS dips on ps4 by lowing the res or including the FEATURE 'dynamic scaling" in the ps4 ver

Top Bottom