Patch 1.07 - Expectations

+
I will ask around about the possibility of doing what you suggested. To be honest though, I'm afraid it's unlikely.

Thanks. There's quite a few people, not just me, grumbling about the placement of the diagrams here on the forum and on Reddit. Theres an argument that the placement makes sense from RP perspective... But from a gameplay perspective it leaves me scratching my head.

Selfishly, I think the Wolf Armor looks awesome and it would be nice to use it for Chapter 1, which will be the majority of the game for me since I do every single side quest and ? available before advancing the story. Heh. I've played like that since Witcher 1.

My wish list for 1.07 and future updates:

1) Horse trot stutter fix
2) Bank/Chest stash
3) Option to turn off Camera Auto-Center
4) Option to turn off Auto-Draw/Sheath of swords
5) Search inventory function
6) Ability to sort inventory items according to different stats (worth, weight, number etc)

Here's the big dream request though:

***** Make Side-Quests scale to your level ****

I appreciate CDPR want to keep our level down to accommodate for expansion packs, so not scale the XP bonus, but make it so the difficulty/level of your opponents scales up.

I think a brilliant idea would be after you complete the story line, a message pops up saying 'Do you wish to scale all incomplete side quests and contracts to your current level? Yes/No' - This would allow for so much more challenging (and therefore fun) gameplay to be had after you complete the main story.

As it is right now Im faced with two options, either carry on and faceroll over the remaining quests with complete ease, or sacrifice everything Ive worked for and start again. Not ideal!

Last edited:
Correct the Quest Log!!! Many quests are in fact made​​, appear as fail. May be I perfectionist, but it's not very pleasant.
PS. Sorry for my English!

What really annoyed me in my first playthrough was that mutagens in the inventory didn't stack. At a time iI had several hundreds of them (because reasons). And having to go through every single one of them during crafting (pre 1.06) as they all pretty much look the same wasn't fun.

A lot of people have mentioned inventory tabs. However, it would be good idea to fix items in the quest tab not leaving it when the quest is done, whilst some are in the consume tab and other quest items are in the junk tab. This means I am unable to figure out what I need and do not need.

The issue with glyphs and runes. It seems that before the last patch to fix "one ingredient" issue, none of the lesser runes and glyphs are able to be used in the new diagrams. It would be nice if the right codes were applied to these so that we can craft with them again, or, remove them entirely from the game so we know which 2% lessers we can use.

I would love an inventory overhaul!

seperate weapon and armor tabs,
a seperate tab for books,
stackable mutagens and runestones,
a"junk-tab" where i can move the stuff i want to sell (loved this in kingdoms of amalur!)

would make an already great game even better for me!

Last edited:
My wish list for PS4 1.07 and future updates:

1 - Frame rate / stability improvement specifically going through Velen and Novigrad
2 - Fixing popping of textures during load up or fast travel
3 - Balancing of quest XP

4 - NG+

Please put a option to skip the loading cinematics.

It was cool in the first 5 times to watch the cinematic load screen like a previous of a TV serie and etc... But after seen this like 100 times or more it becomes really, really annoying... And i just want to skip this... I'm losing my mind!

Please put a way to skip all the load cinematics of the game, i beg you please... I can't take it anymore!!

au revoir~~

Please put a option to skip the loading cinematics.

It was cool in the first 5 times to watch the cinematic load screen like a previous of a TV serie and etc... But after seen this like 100 times or more it becomes really, really annoying... And i just want to skip this... I'm losing my mind!

Please put a way to skip all the load cinematics of the game, i beg you please... I can't take it anymore!!

au revoir~~

You can skip the cinematics, you just have to wait for the game to finish loading. If you get rid of the loading cinematics, you would just be staring at a blank screen for the same amount of time.

-The horse falls head first into the ground when lifting and is riding on the ass with descent

-friezes and subsidence fps in crowded places

-bug which blocks the signs of force when using demiricous bomb

-the clouds in the sky change dramatically

-residents walk through the city as if on invisible stairs lifting a leg

-horse crashes into invisible obstacles

-Quest "Untangling the traces of" bug in the village, the camera is attached to the back of the head

If its too much trouble to move the Wolven armor from KM can you please let us go there before Ugly Baby? Just open it up at 14?

-bug which blocks the signs of force when using demiricous bomb

I'm quite sure that this is no bug. Dimeritum bombs create a magic-blocking cloud. Move out of the cloud and you can use your signs (however, the monsters can use their special abilities, too)

I expect that the graphics quality for the PC back to being the same as the 1.03 patch ....... now I stopped playing, it's too depressing to see all these artifacts. Before I enjoyed the game but now it is no longer possible. Beginning to be happy not having bought the Pass .....

I would really like to make Aard more stronger on high level of Aard skills - Because for now it seems like no Physicx working, its only pushing enemy few steps back(thats no problem for small level of Aard, and Physicx looks good here) OR they will lie down where they stand without any flying back or rolling on the ground... And I was really looking forward to THAT REAL push of Aard - For example trailers "Killing monsters" - Aard there in this scene doing really beautifull effect - push-->flying-->rolling on the ground-->lying Trailer "Night to remember" also have great Aard push, where she flied in the air a little. - But I know, those scenes are films, and game is another thing.. but in the game it was too - https://youtu.be/BivVXw-NLTw?t=2m30s in 2:30 show of Aard. Also those swords what Geralt have there are beautifull and almost in every trailer, could be good to add them in to the game :)

Why has almost noone mentioned the LoD and texture popin issues ppl go on an absolute rampage about in the PC specific forum segment?

Also I just noticed I can't climb ladders anymore. That is how I stumbled across this little sub forum where the devs at least respond (unlike the PC support forum where there is zero reactions to any of the threads from the devs)

As an awesome feature in patch 1.07 can you guys add a % completion to the map to show what has and has not been accomplished. Much as in Assassins Creed brotherhood, I can see if I've not uncovered anymore ?. Also zoom out feature to show whole region of map if possible, not just a section.

Having just completed every ? and quest I'am going to list a few bugs I've come across just in the last 2 hours playing (will attach save also).
1. Cave not marked on map (it's empty besides a few herbs, no I've not been there before). Just off the island with the bones/ mist island.
2. The guy who sells books in Novigrad still appears randomly if at all, when you go to talk you have to reload the game just to be able to interact with him.
3. Got trapped (again) in the hull of a ship wreck exploring, sent this off to your tech support they said nothing can be done...
4.? appearing on map even though I have explored it (see save file).
5. Horse still clips into ground when going down hill.
6. Instead of taking control of the boat I get teleported into the sky above the boat and die when I hit it (@ + 100mph).
7. Alchemy system needs fixing still after patch 1.06, quest items still not being filtered out when created.
8. Can't upload save file to here only image....tells me the save file is invalid...
9. Full-screen does not stay goes to windowed, when tabbing also.
10. See secondary quest where I cannot open the chest to finish the quest without failing it.
11. Can't dive under water when exploring sea at random points.
12. Missing some alchemy formula's even though level 35 and explored every inch/cm of this game. Including Superior Elemental Oil, Superior Cursed Oil, Superior Necrophage Oil, Superior Draconid Oil.
13. Can't drop / sell Wyvern Trophy.
These are a few bugs from a couple of hours play. Brilliant game anyway keep up the great work CD Projekt Red.
By the by just waiting for game plus mode where I can keep my items / potions etc just reset main quests and not the treasure boxes I don't want to be sailing around for hours on end just to uncover the ? and collect trash items.

:cheers::yes:

Last edited:
Top Bottom