Patch 1.07 not enough disk space

+
Patch 1.07 not enough disk space

Well, as the title suggests.

My game is installed in my e: drive which has about 50gb free space

My C: drive however only has 4gb of free space that is after trying to free up as much as I can (my os installed there)

I tried changing all the download and game directories on GOG to E: drive to maybe fix the problem and force it to use only E: and leave C: alone!!!

but alas, it no work, please help me out here, is there anyway to avoid having to use C: drive for the game, i deleted and disabled as much as I could to

free up space!

I had the same thing happen and I don't know why it is like this. it's very annoying. I managed to move some music from my C drive and open up some space and it worked, but it gave me another problem after. Apparently the game has installed itself in some sort of temp folder in C drive and there is no way of getting around it... so open up space in C drive is the only answer i've found so far...

well, I kind of want to avoid that, because the same problem will come again for the next patch/dlc as well, only real way is to re-format the computer and try to give C a bigger partition, but thats a seriously extreme solution which I rather just avoid completely

I'm trying to free up space, but there is only so much, since windows itself is about 38gb

I hear you man, I'm in the same boat... I have to get a new hard-drive and reformat for next time :/ That's if i get it to work as is. Right now i'm dealing with another issue that says my saves won't load cause it doesn't detect any of the DLC even though they are all installed....

Hey guys, just to help you out. You need to relocate temp and tmp folders to another drive by going on system properties (right click on my computer-properties-advanced system settings), environment variables and change both temp and tmp paths to another drive where you have enough space. Remember to restart comp after that.

thx Lazarus...moving the tmp folders worked for me, too. Btw, for everyone who just wants to free up some disk space on c:, you need at least 7GB.

I changed the temp & tmp location like this:
Temp: D:\TEMP
TMP: D:\TEMP
( they are 2 different folders)
But it still doesn't work! Plz help

Top Bottom