patch 1.07 opinions ( yay or nay?)

+
patch 1.07 opinions ( yay or nay?)

well that pretty much sums up what this thread is about,
you can leave your opinions and suggestions below.

The patch is great. I love the new added Hairworks settings which allow you to fine tune the settings even more. Game runs smooth and from the looks of my framerate counter, I am getting more fps.

you should leave your specs so people can relate to your system and see if theres a difference for them too, other than that solid opinion.

I have lost 15fps. I was 60 and now 45. I can play of course, but it's like my 970 can't support the all ultra I played before.

Guess it was released prematurely, but I'm sure there'll be Hotfixes or another smaller Patch real soo....erm I shouldn't say the "s"-word, I guess. But you know what I mean.
Come on, most People lost their heads already (myself included.. Guess I became a *cough* pony *cough* today ;_; )
A few days longer and everything would've been over D:
Now we've got something else to be pissed at. :D
I've actually came across something neat, seems like previously discovered ?-Markers/Treasures can be opened/looted again (Worked for one near Novigrad - Need Confirmation for others, though). So, it's not a total disaster, right?

Greetings

lol some opinons seems to be positive while others seems to be like: more new bugs, more issues and what not.

NaY 2 970s in SLI guess what the game broke Geralt. He becomes a ghost every time I move. I can't download the Ciri DLC because it keeps saying the current version is not supported even though my base game is 1.07 after patch. Roach seems to still be the idiot he was. The alternative movement gives no improvement to the game other than Geralt looks like a walking rag doll, so I turned that off. FPS has dropped slightly more than increased. My War horse should be able to handle this with ease instead i am getting crap.

I have lost 15fps. I was 60 and now 45. I can play of course, but it's like my 970 can't support the all ultra I played before.

weird... 970sc overclocked here and I never was able to run this game with everything on ultra. Shadowmap needs to be at a max of 2048 and foliage must be on high (or 12). Hairworks must be totally disabled. For me 45 is the fps I get when everything including hairworks is enabled.

no matter how you see this , it seems to be that theres more problems than actual fixes, didnt cdprojekt took a good ammount time to do this properly this time ?

Nay streaming is 1000 times worse now, sure it seems like it improved the performance on low to mid range systems but since release 1.02? more and more and more stuff is streamed constantly without any significant improvement in performance for high end systems.

I run at 5K @ 50-60fps, i don't want performance i want for grass at the top 1/3rd of the screen not to constantly stream as i go through the fields....

Haven't played much so far, but my 2x gtx 970 in SLI mode do seem to give fewer FPS than before. So performance wise it's a NAY.

Other than that, love the stash, and love the alternative movement mode.

For me at this moment in time it's a massive NAY. can't even load a game since the patch, or even start a new game without it hanging and coming up as 'not responding' in task manager...

I hate to bash the game on multiple forum posts but I am just so furious because I only have few weekends every month when I have time to just sit down and play, and now after the patch the game is unplayable. I got 16 GB ram, i7 4790k @ 4.4kghz and GTX 980 Ti and I can't run the game even on lowest possible settings now cause of constant freezes and fps drops (drops from stable 59.9 to 25 and then goes back up within 4 sec and then drops again). If you guys know how to downgrade back to 1.06 please let me know cause I have so little time to play and I want to play this game this weekend.

Getting about the same fps. Fixed a huge environmental bug some users had, which makes everything better.

Had to go and remake previous ursine armor to wear, but I guess that was intentional. :)

Guest 2364765

Seems nice overall, but gives me constant driver crashes. So what can i say, technically game is barely playable for me because after each driver crash i have to reboot.

Neither.

I am very YAY about the inventory options, the stash and thatt I can now alt-tab and use my keyboard hotkeys.

But very NAY about the lack of a fix for the horse trot stutter, the weird camera zoom in/out when sprinting with the new movement option, the slight FPS drop and that the god damn NPC pop-in is still horrendous.

Top Bottom