Patch 1.08 Notes

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly nothing on the Ugly Baby Quest bug.

Hope they still fixed even if not in patchnotes. Or i wont be able to finish this game :(

[*]In patch 1.07, the level requirements for certain items were scaled up, leaving some players stuck with only unusable gear. With patch 1.08, we are introducing the Wolven Hour potion. This potion will be available in everyone's inventory once they install the patch. It will reduce level requirements on all gear for a period of one hour. This will give players time to level up or find alternative equipment using the gear that was available to them in patch 1.05 but became unusable after patch 1.07. After one hour, the potion's effects will cease and the requirements for all gear will revert to their original, pre-potion values.

Instead of just reverting to the old levels...

Hoping to see improvements on xbox one.. since last patch loading screens are appearing even in cutscenes and sometimes during combat gameplay... Texture loading is worse than before...

Joyous CD Projekt Red on high, please let me complete 'Get Junior' so I might continue to bathe in your main quest.

Bloody well Amen, mon ami.

Will the bug that shows NPC having there ability active be fixed. Example Triss after a fight has fire in here hands in the next cut scene . Same for Yen with the blue stuff

EDIT: Will slow walk be back!!

There's just one question left: WHEN??

When they've had plenty of time to test it so it doesn't break other stuff, hopefully. They're clearly working hard on the patches, lets just all be patient so the proper QA has a chance. @Marcin Momot : will you ask the team if they'd consider implementing single hotkey use for signs please?

Last edited:
havent touched it on xbox since i got the 1.07 patch and had a look at it. So sad cause iv being taking my time and havent clocked it yet had it since release. i only ever came across real small things on xbox before patch 1.07 that didnt bother me but 1.07 kinda ruined the gameplay for me so im hoping this patch irons out those performance issues to. Fingers crossed

Last edited:
looks very good, but can you please fix npc's animation when they carrying boxes around, it looks like they're walking in air, please!...

- add blood on geralt's swords when fighting, it gives a lot of immersion,
- add quest filter in map window.

Thank you for continuing support, can't get enough of the witcher!...

these

and still to this day: npc and texture pop-in is still prevalent, user ini settings are hardlocked, npc textures don't properly load. Oh well

I second that. Please unlock the hardlocked settings of the .INI files on the PC version. We wanna tweak MOARRR !!! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom