Patch 1.08 Notes

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even a single word from the devs about the White Orchard abandoned shrine site being uncompletable? Can you guys fix it so I can start playing again after shelving the game for a month?
ä

You mean the bug where sometimes it doesn't spawn one of the ghouls and you can just meditate on the spot to get it to spawn and complete it?
Rough stuff to shelf a game for such a game breaking bug...

You mean the bug where sometimes it doesn't spawn one of the ghouls and you can just meditate on the spot to get it to spawn and complete it?
Rough stuff to shelf a game for such a game breaking bug...

Not even sure if this even is a bug and not by design... thought the ghouls are only supposed to spawn during nighttime. There is also a treasure in WO guarded by a Waterhag, which only spawns at night, so you can just grab the loot during the day. Same thing, but I don't see anyone complain about this :p

Still no fix for bouncing death physics, and wind indoors.? about time to adress this as it ruins the immersion some.

When they've had plenty of time to test it so it doesn't break other stuff, hopefully. They're clearly working hard on the patches, lets just all be patient so the proper QA has a chance. @Marcin Momot : will you ask the team if they'd consider implementing single hotkey use for signs please?
They've been testing 1.07 patch a lot but in the end it turned a disaster. I think 2 weeks without a possibility of playing this awesome game is already too much, so I want that fix as soon as possible.

Thanks for sharing!

PS: I can finally Login to the Forums with Edge on Win10 (could not in IE on Win8.1 for months!) :)

---------- Updated at 08:45 AM ----------

Or just buy a magnifier glass or new glasses until it's fixed. :cool:

- Sorry, I know it can be a big Problem if Fonts are too small. Hope it can be fixed for everyone who has a Problem with it.

Well now Didn't know that Windows 10 was finally ready for D/L'ing. wondering how it is since I'm currently using 7 64bit.

Also anyone know with NG + if you can start a game from Level 1 if you'd like? Also is the gear gold etc going to be scaled higher as well as for the monsters and enemies? Any one know if the are going to fix the Quest where you obtain a Ship from Velen/norgrad to Skilled. Its set at level 22 and when you get there at that level the main quest line is level 16 and allot of the quest are grey meaning only 5 xp for each quest.

Also anyone know with NG + if you can start a game from Level 1 if you'd like?

No. Lvl 30 will be the lowest.

Any one know if the are going to fix the Quest where you obtain a Ship from Velen/norgrad to Skilled. Its set at level 22 and when you get there at that level the main quest line is level 16 and allot of the quest are grey meaning only 5 xp for each quest.

This is the most glaring example of how careless the person setting level suggestions was but there are many others.

Be glad you only have the small console stuff where as PC players have all the worst bugs, glitches, freezes, crashes, etc. They like to Lord over better frame rates but many of these kids don't realize graphics don't make a good game, content does. I would rather play from the time I start until the time I finish, without interruption, than be able to see every individual hair on my players head.

Var Attre map glitch

Thanks.
Hope the var attre map glitch will be fixed.
(Google "var attre map glitch")

A simple request if you please Marcin, echo'ed by many players for a long time, FOV SLIDER !, It is so easy to implement, please include that in a patch, if not this then the next, when using witcher sensors especially it turns into a tunnel vision, fighting part is ok but it really needs a wider FOV.

One more ask on behalf of thousands of SLI and CF/Nvidia Surround and Eyefinity players, SLI is bugged in conjuction with surround, it works flawless on one Monitor but as soon as 2 or 3 monitors are on, it drops scaling from about 90% (per card) to 50 % per card, effectively making it as good as running it on a single card, Nvidia is blaming your poor engine optimization but i think the blame lies with both, them and you guys.
This is problematic for a lot of us, i can run 4k on one monitor with 60 fps on sli gtx 970's but can't even get a stable 40 fps on 3240x1920 (which has 25% less pixels than 4k)
I know that one could say that its Nvidia's fault but it takes two to tango as they say.

Thanks and cheers.

Last edited:
How about bug in Empty Coop quest?
The CDPR PC Support wrote me they currently investigating this quest 8 days ago.
Any news about this?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom