Patch 1.08 Notes

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
It´s new game plus. If your character is below level 30, he´ll be raised to level 30. So I guess you´ll have the option to start a new game - you start with level 1. If you start a new game plus, you´ll start at level 30, or the level you had when completing the game. Whichever is higher.

Ok that is good to know there is that you'll have a choice between the two. Thanks.

@Marcin Momot any chance of them fixing the level Discrepancy from When you first obtain a ship to go to Skillege Isles as it's way to high. You see when you get there the Main quest with Yennifer after the funeral starts @ 16 and it's grey and you only get 5xp for that one and many others.

Are the achievements for monster contracts and other quests going to toggle if the game notices that I've got the contracts completed in my Completed Quests section?

In places such as steam forums and Reddit, it seems that patch 1.07 has led to several players games crashing on a constant bases and over a short period of time. In the notes, I see no mention of any crash bugs being fixed, I just hope that the problem will be tended to at some point because, like myself, many players are unable to play the game for sometimes more than five minutes without a crash occurring.

Thanks! Here is to hoping fixing Get Junior lets me move forward since at the moment I'm at a standstill since I've already completed Skellige entirely. I'll just put this game on the shelf until 1.8 is released! Cheers!

In places such as steam forums and Reddit, it seems that patch 1.07 has led to several players games crashing on a constant bases and over a short period of time. In the notes, I see no mention of any crash bugs being fixed, I just hope that the problem will be tended to at some point because, like myself, many players are unable to play the game for sometimes more than five minutes without a crash occurring.

I also see a significant increase in the amount of crashes. After the 1.07 patch at random moments the game freezes, and then my monitor goes standby. Ending the game process is the only solution. This happens quite often sometimes, but other times I can play for a few hours without a crash.

Anyways, before the 1.07 patch the game was more stable. I hope the game gets more stable with 1.08.

Damn. Just reached lvl 35 so I wont get the achievment ;_;

Well then you must have an save slightly before you got level 35, load that save in 1.08 to get the achievment and then load up the most recent save and continue your achievmenthunt.

Hmm I´ve got no crashes with Patch 1.07 The only time i´d had regular crashes was with an older Graphics driver.

About the Claywich bug:

Will this be a fix for the overall quest, or just the folks having problems freeing the merchant? (getting keys to drop etc) I ask as I'm one of those people who freed the guy, but he's never made it back to Claywich, just completely dissepeared, never arrived, Also what about the folks who freed the guy, but he never leaves his cage? There's a few permutations for how this particular event has gltiched, and I'm hoping (fingers crossed) they're all going to be incorporated. Surely it'd be simpler to just drop a merchant with the Gwent cards everyone's looking for at Claywich regardless?

Again PC patch postponed due to console certification process ? PC=Console parity from cdpr?

Again PC patch postponed due to console certification process ? PC=Console parity from cdpr?

At least you will actually get it when it is released. PS4 users will have to wait an extra week. And then another week long delay when the final dlc is eventually released. So, it could always be worse. You'll be enjoying it while tens of thousands of PS4-ites are twiddling thumbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom