Patch 1.08 Notes

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I'm curious as to what the problem is with the Get Junior quest? As I've completed that quest long ago and didn't have a problem with it. Even shows as completed.

Anyone know if this patch will fix some quest still not giving XP? As I've done a few level 30 quest and I'm level 25 and I'm only getting 5 XP for them.

Also are they fixing the problem with the Passage to Skellege problem Where when you catch the ship to go to Skellige for the first time it's a Level 22 quest. And yet when you get there and start up on the Main guest Even immediately the quests are only level 16 making them grey and only 5 XP.

Now what all carries over to when we go to NG +?? Does anything we've got in our storage carry over or just what Geralt has on his person?

Looking forward to the Patches arrival and getting back into the game again.

Ahh so are there other ghosts in the area to find before it greys out?

It's annoying because I don't plan on doing another play through for a while - I wanted to 100% the first time around.

It's the bandit camp south of Condyle, has a pack of high level drowners lurking nearby. I looted all the treasure, checked the entire area multiple times but there's nothing else. Pretty frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom