Patch 1.08 out now!

+
start you 1st walkthrough? haha

I already finished this game two times and you claim you're still starting? are you freaking kidding?

This update caused an odd bug. The *successfully completed* quest, "The Last Wish", was marked as failed when I picked up Uma during the quest "Ugly Baby". I revisited a previous save and compared, to notice that the text of the journal entry had changed as well.

"Drowners will have a harder time killing Nidas during the "Black Pearl" quest."
COS HE AINT EVEN IN THE GAME ANYMORE!
of course they cant kill him if he dont turn up where he's supposed to be for the quest..
getting real fucking sick of this bullshit faulty game.. where do i get a refund??

I can not find the book seller in the Novigrad square. I can see his icon but after I found the book in his store hes not there.

Last edited:
I want to know why, even if I bought the game, there isn't the italian dub for dialogues. Can you add it in a patch?

"Drowners will have a harder time killing Nidas during the "Black Pearl" quest."
COS HE AINT EVEN IN THE GAME ANYMORE!
of course they cant kill him if he dont turn up where he's supposed to be for the quest..
getting real fucking sick of this bullshit faulty game.. where do i get a refund??

Here

---------- Updated at 11:14 AM ----------

I want to know why, even if I bought the game, there isn't the italian dub for dialogues. Can you add it in a patch?

No one said that if you had bought the game you woud have found the Italian dub. They won't add it through a patch because no one asked for it.
Only the first game was dubbed in Italian, and it sucked.

I have much better framerates after patch 1.08.
From 70-80 to 80-90 and sometimes even 100+. Everything maxed out, resolution 2560x1440 on 2x 980ti SLI.
I also noticed much better second graphic usage (from around 80% to 90+%), and little better cpu usage (from ~40% to ~50%).

The only problem is that I "feel" that overall graphics quality has been degraded a bit.
Don't get me wrong - game still looks amazing, but not as good as on 1.07.
Checked the settings and they are still maxed out.
Did anyone notice same problem or its just me?

:facepalm2::scared::geraltsad::eredinfacepalm:
This patch 1:08, left the long texture to appear, because the game was beautiful, now the bottom is without the effects.

It was put some extra configuration in this patch.

Last edited:
Sure! It's this one. Hierarch square's part starts at the 9:50 mark.
Also found a thread on reddit coming to the same conclusion, to talk at least with one of the beggars who refuses to help.

Tnx, I tried it , but not work for me......

Quest Pyres of Novigrad still bugged........

If I talk with " beggars " fails " look for thieves " and if I " look for thieves " fails " beggars "

@Marcin Momot will be fix ?

Tnx, I tried it , but not work for me......

@Marcin Momot will be fix ?

The entire quest will be marked as completed. Just because you fail one small part of the quest because you choose a different option, what exactly is the problem with that. It's an A or B choice. They both lead to the same result, which is you completing the quest.

There is a serious problem about Merchant Icons which are not appearing properly on map.

Check Inventory > Quick Slots - If you hover on top icon its highlighting below icon & if you hover on bottom then square is on top icon. Not a big issue but still.

The only thing I think would be nice to add as already mentioned before, as in many other games where you can shop have an indicator showing how many of each item we have. So if I check through the buyable items I will immediately know which items I do not have.

The only thing I think would be nice to add as already mentioned before, as in many other games where you can shop have an indicator showing how many of each item we have. So if I check through the buyable items I will immediately know which items I do not have.

Yes please

Hello,

there are many replies about issues on Dual-Core CPU.

Since everyone agrees that it's been working well until 1.06 included, is there any chance you'll patch the game to give us the former ability we had to enjoy the game ?

people and object popping in like crazy. I'm on 3X 980Ti tril sli. So this is very annoying. Als what's up with any Ai carrying crates weird russian dance legs movements ?

Top Bottom