Patch 1.08 | What would you expect?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing. At this point I can't expect anything because I know they won't deliver... PS4 player btw. Waiting on my tax return to buy a new PC just for this game.

Nothing really. Witcher 3 patches are a bit like iOS patches now:
They fix a bunch of stuff and bring about some new things, but there is almost always something else that breaks.
Had there been a Witcher 3 patch yet without a bunch of people experiencing new problems?

Added "Camera options" and "Mutagens stack" to the original post. The other ideas were already listed and/or not feasible on a patch.
Thanks for your suggestions ^_^

Nothing. At this point I can't expect anything because I know they won't deliver... PS4 player btw. Waiting on my tax return to buy a new PC just for this game.

Nothing really. Witcher 3 patches are a bit like iOS patches now:
They fix a bunch of stuff and bring about some new things, but there is almost always something else that breaks.
Had there been a Witcher 3 patch yet without a bunch of people experiencing new problems?

That's not the point of this thread. Please go complain on dedicated ones.

Last edited:
Bring the damn slow walk back for console players! And add more camera options! Geralt during the combat is too far away,wtf
Pls, do it!

Missing Person in Distress(Merchant) bug in Velen where the bandit leader who has the key never spawns, only his mounted thugs appear and drop nothing(different from missing Claywich barber).

Arsonist is considered dead even if he is not handed over to the guards according to the dialogue between Geralt and dwarf. He is STILL in his house standing against the wall and can be interacted with. Geralt says people won't forgive him for the boy's death and suggests he leaves after the Nilfgardians leave.

In some cases Letho is bugged and does not appear.

Last edited:
Added "Fix the achievements", "Person in distress key missing bug" and "Bring back slow walk on consoles" to the original post.

> Add an option to enable or disable auto-sheath
I would go further: I would very much NEVER EVER again see Gerald starting to fight with bare fists only because some stupid game decision made him sheath his sword just one second before, and another stupid game decision made him think that actually was a good idea...

If everybody are listing stuff mention earlier, this thread will quickly grow beyond readble. So a short "+1" post will do, IMO.

Good job, @Goofrette :)
Hopfully, someone from CDPR would pick up some of the idees. Or some modder's, maybe? :)

+1 to the slow walk return, by the way it isn't just consoles, it affects the pc version too if you are using a gamepad.

One little thing (PC):
May be it´s patch 1.07, but if you press "B" (Bestiarium) while in den Inventory-Screen, you just get the headline "Bestiarium" (where Inventory was), but the screen is not changing.
And other little things:
Things from the "Quest"-Inventory should disappear if I do not need them anymore (or change place)
The merchants could have a bit more money - in any case those in the big cities.
Things I already purchased - as f.ex. the maps for treasure hunts - should not be in the merchants inventory anymore.
It should be possible to delete crafting-recipies I do not want/need anymore.
Smithies and merchants in the cities should always be visible on the map

Well, that´s it for now :)

If everybody are listing stuff mention earlier, this thread will quickly grow beyond readble. So a short "+1" post will do, IMO.

Good job, @Goofrette :)
Hopfully, someone from CDPR would pick up some of the idees. Or some modder's, maybe? :)
Thank you, I hope so too !

Well, i thought the more people who request it, the more likely they are to add it.
If an idea is already listed in the original post, there's not need to mention it again in the comments ;)

[...]
Things from the "Quest"-Inventory should disappear if I do not need them anymore (or change place)
It should be possible to delete crafting-recipies I do not want/need anymore.
Smithies and merchants in the cities should always be visible on the map[...]
I'll add these three to the original post of the first page.

+1 to the slow walk return, by the way it isn't just consoles, it affects the pc version too if you are using a gamepad.
You must be right, I'll modify the entry on page 1 ;)

And @Gyrofalcon was totally right, already listed ideas will do with a simple +1 folks ;)

The Red engine running out of memory Bug(CDT on fast travel from Skellige after 100 hours game time) when CPU,GPU and RAM aren't under load would be nice been waiting for that to fixed since 1.04 on PC and still no mention of the fix in patch notes.

The Red engine running out of memory Bug(CDT on fast travel from Skellige after 100 hours game time) when CPU,GPU and RAM aren't under load would be nice been waiting for that to fixed since 1.04 on PC and still no mention of the fix in patch notes.
Did you do the "Following the thread" quest yet? The quick-travel bug gets triggered when you get to Faroe and don't do the quest in a very specific way.
I manage to avoid the bug by telling the guard "I will wait (or such)" when getting to the village, then get past them and kill all the guards in the village, read all their notes, get to Hammon up the hill and kill him, save the game, take a boat and fast-travel to another SKELLIGE city (like the very first one you get to, on the main island) before trying to fast-travel to Velen or any other region.

But I'll add that to the list if people are still experiencing it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom