-shopping still need a tons of improvement, it should tell which which items and the amount you currently have in your inventory instead of having you looking back and forward between inventory and shop. This is annoying as hell. Even crafting should tell you if you already have the items in your inventory. It is not like the amount of items in this game is limited.
-completely remove weight limit, stash did absolutely nothing, game is still annoying as hell to play since it is strongly ties to the crafting system. You need to keep a lot of items for future use. Either remove the weight limit or let the store have direct access to your stash box. Who cares if its not realistic, its not like the game is realistic to begin with. The game is torturing to play when you hit your weight limit.
-New camera mode, I have been asking for close up camera for a while now, please add toggle for close up camera like when you are overburden. It already works with the game, CDPR just need to add toggle for normal play and make it works with sprinting. Of course it should zoom back out in battle.
Please give an option to respawn all bandit camps and monsters after day or two which dissapearing after clearing loot in "question marks areas". That would give some much more fun in free roaming. Of course no more gifts in chests after first looting.
- don't roll off the stair anymore
- after game for Geralt and his friend/Love/Interesting...
- interact with more people and things
- improve thunder . in my opinion it look not quite good...
- more finish move for monster or trap them to death like kick them off cliff or something...
- make goods in merchant had kind a of list , show more detail from price to weight etc...
that's for now ...
Quality of Life improvements:
- the ability to mark things in the inventory as "trash" (they go to a separate tab and stay there until I decide to sell or throw them away)
- options for the "loot all" command (e.g. only loot blue or better quality, only loot crafting materials etc.)
- when picking up items, a new command "send directly to the stash"
- a vendor that buys everything and never runs out of money
Suggestions for the alchemy skill tree (not make it more powerful but more appealing):
- switch the placement of "Heightened Tolerance" and "Refreshment" (overdose threshold is a too confusing concept to lure players into investing their first precious skill points into that skill tree)
- switch the placement of "Poisoned Blades" and "Fixative" (you run out of oil charges very fast in the beginning, it is not so useful to have Fixative so late in the skill tree)
- change the effect of Poisoned Blades (to cause a random status effect or to trigger an explosion like when breaking a Quen shield, poisoning feels boring and underpowered)
- change the effect of adaptation (a very underwhelming "Ultimate Tier" ability) suggestion: "when under the effect of a mutagen concoction, every direct hit you suffer will immediately fill your stamina bar)
1) An 'ALL" tab at the Inventory. Sometimes you need to know which item is the heaviest or more expensive;
2) Choose the amount of each item you want to remove from stash not all of the same item. For example when you have 5 of the same rune stashed but you want to collect just 1
3) Wherever you are able to climb up something you should also be able to climb down
They did add the sort by price and sort by weight on the 1.07 patch. But kudos to the choose the amount and I am assuming you are meaning climbing up & down rocks and things, ladders you can.
Still the dropping 3 feet and dying is killing me( pun NOT intended).