Patch 1.1 crashes my entire PC

+
I played 80 hours without major problems, but I literally can´t play the game anymore post patch 1.1

After about 5 minutes in the game my screens just turn black and my cursor is stuck. I cant tab out or do anything at all and have to restart by holding the powerbutton.

Do you guys have any suggestions or experienced the same problem?

MY CPU and GPU temperatures are about 50° C

My specs:

RTX 2070S

R7 3700X

32 GB DDR4 3600

I have exactly the same specs and I haven't experienced any crashing.
GPU is till running on Nvidia driver 460.89 and not the latest 461.09, all other chipset drivers are at the latest build, same with windows.
Sorry if you already done this but you could try verify your software via gog or steam client to see if you have any corrupted files or just reinstall. I've had to do this from time to time with other games, especially after numerous patches etc

I have exactly the same specs and I haven't experienced any crashing.
GPU is till running on Nvidia driver 460.89 and not the latest 461.09, all other chipset drivers are at the latest build, same with windows.
Sorry if you already done this but you could try verify your software via gog or steam client to see if you have any corrupted files or just reinstall. I've had to do this from time to time with other games, especially after numerous patches etc
All my drivers are up to date. I reinstalled the game and still run into the same issue.
Thanks for your suggestions!

Check if windows virtual memory disabled or not. Keep it at "system managed" selected. Nothing else other than this comes to my mind.

I know the feeling, since the update I can't play the game because of the Takemura glitch and also this disc has ruined my blu-ray lens in my PS4. What a load of BS.

Hey at least it loads for you, 100 hrs no issues pre 1.1, post 1.1 crash reporter window is the only thing that loads hitting play now and no response to raising a tech ticket.

All my drivers are up to date. I reinstalled the game and still run into the same issue.
Thanks for your suggestions!
Sorry I was away for a few days, have you sorted out your issue? The only other suggestion I had was to restart a fresh game and see if it works and/or try one of your earlier save games. I've had corrupt saves in other games screw things up.
Anyway, hope you're sorted

Sorry I was away for a few days, have you sorted out your issue? The only other suggestion I had was to restart a fresh game and see if it works and/or try one of your earlier save games. I've had corrupt saves in other games screw things up.
Anyway, hope you're sorted

I gave it another try a few days ago and it works now again.

I still have no clue what happened or what fixed it.

Top Bottom