Patch 1.1 Down on the Street Call Game Breaking Glitch

+
Just had this game breaking glitch after the 1.1 patch updated. I received the call from Takemura for the "Down on the Street" main quest mission. The problem is he won't say a thing. I have loaded old saves, restarted my system and the call pops right away when I load the any save for this playthroufh and same problem happens. I can't talk to anyone, I can't interact with vendors, I can't fast travel, nothing. I thought patch 1.1 was supposed to fix some glitches, not introduce the first real issue I've come across with the game.

Attachments

• 16113736852008399132305006591181.jpg
    16113736852008399132305006591181.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 108
I also just encountered the same glitch after installing the 1.1 patch. Takemura calls and doesn't say a word. I am playing the PS4 version on PS5.

well the update did fix the ai they no longer appear when i drive a car real fast or the map shows dead bodies even though i havent killed anyone

I've got the same issue with "down on the street" checked all my previous saves and they've all got the same issue. as soon as I load, takemura calls. I can't ignore the call and when I answer I'm stuck in on call so I can't interact with half the things in the world.

I am having the same issue with Takemura. I bieleve this is "Down on the Street". It is the wait a day call. His call comes thru no matter if I answer or not. He does not talk. I can do missons, but if it is any mission where someone is to call asking for help (NCPD, Fixer or Main mission)they do not call or come up to give information. I can not get on phone to call for missions, hack any computers, or sneak up on anyone to take them down. I can talk to some vendors, but not anyone who give missions. Since I am on the "Phone" there is no talking dailogue. Other things noticed no life bar til I am in combat, or not at all. Drawing weapons is slow or not at all. I am going to restart my game but keep this saved..I have made it to far to give up on this.

I have the exact same issue - have they responded to this huge glitch yet? half the game is now not interactable - come-on CDPR we love this story and game - but you are making it impossible to play.

Top Bottom