Patch 1.1 - Enemies wont die. Game ending Glitch.

+
Again please can someone guide me on what to do. I have a glitch where I cannot kill enemies. They will not die even if I get there health down to Xero.

I am stuck in a mission and just cannot progress. All my saves are the same and I have spent hours in the game getting to level 46.

What on earth can I do? I have raised the issue with technical and no one has the time to respond.

Please help, so frustrated.

Just this morning to test out the patch i killed at least 50 enemies, and they drop dead everytime, i even test the police AI, is far from good but at least now they spawn behind the corner, its more realistic

Again please can someone guide me on what to do. I have a glitch where I cannot kill enemies. They will not die even if I get there health down to Xero.

I am stuck in a mission and just cannot progress. All my saves are the same and I have spent hours in the game getting to level 46.

What on earth can I do? I have raised the issue with technical and no one has the time to respond.

Please help, so frustrated.

Are you perhaps using a weapon which has the PAX Mod attached?

Thanks for the response none of the weapons have pax attached. The enemies just won't die, I have tired big sticks, guns, swords, bad language and generally the power of frustration. Don't know what to do. Agree with the above love the game and wish I had no bugs. Just wish cyberpunk would give some guidance. Thanks for taking the time to respond

Same problem for me on Xbox One - enemies won't die. But even worse because since yesterday the framerate is very, very laggy. The game lags like hell now and is unplayable in this state. I have been playing Cyberpunkt 2077 for over 140 hours now and just have to finish a few more quests in Corpo Plaza and then the final quest. Unfortunately, as it is now the game is simply broken.

This is quite unfortunate, since I didn't experience any major bugs except a few crashs before Patch 1.1.

It's not from patch 1.1, it's been in the game since launch. Certain mobs turn immortal after they are hit and can only die certain ways. This usually happens if you try and kill them at max range, and if they're right on the line of being visible or not visible and you hit them, they turn immortal except to close range stuff.

I've also noticed that you can use say suicide on one mob, and it won't do anything, but pick another hack or shoot them and they will die.

So generally, in my experience, if you're always up close and personal with a mob, you won't see this bug. It only raises its head at max ranges with snipers and hackers.

Did you check your cyberwear eye, you can install a mod there that makes everything non lethal

Top Bottom