patch 1.1 has completely damaged my game !

+
Forget about actual fixes and improvements for this game. The dev team is inexperienced, is not the same dev team that worked on The Witcher 3. They don't know how to properly set code right. I'm sure they have a lot of faulty lines and are unable to find them or simply can't make them work. Unless they hire masters in AAA games coding, this game is going to fail in each and every update / patch they release. Chances are that they end up destroying more than fixing.
I feel this too. All of a sudden that turnover of devs of the past 6-8 years seems more and more relevant.

I’m not sure if the current team are up to the job

watch the video. the video shows the LOD crap that exists since 1.1 ! im so salty !

Post automatically merged:

LOD bugs at every corner (only with patch 1.1)

Last edited:
Patch 1.1, I am at 4/17 of Down on the Street and I get a call from Takemura, but nothing happens from that point. I don't get a dialog options, he doesn't speak, just his nice picture. I can not save, can not make other calls I have logged out logged back in and the same thing happens.

Same for me, really disappointed. at this point shouldn't they actually be paying us to play this?

Has anyone tried starting a completely new playthrough on 1.1 to see if that fixes the problems? Given the changes they made to savegames, I'm willing to bet that saves under previous versions aren't completely compatible.

this would be asinine if they did it. it would also completely destroy any faith i had left in them and i'd never defend or buying anything form them ever again. to the EA, activision, bethesda closet they would go.

I just find it hard to believe the more I play this game that this is the same company that brought us the Witcher series. That series has so much depth, emotion...every NPC mattered somewhat. You could see and feel your actions shape the world. this is the complete opposite.

Top Bottom