Patch 1.1, language settings are still broken [PC]

+
Game reverts language in-game settings (audio, subtitles, interface) to default every time it is launched. Language for all three options is always reverted to the one used during game installation, so in order to mix them (english audio, polish subtitles and interface in my case) I need to change these setting every time I launch the game.

Bug still occurs on patch 1.1.

It's extremely annoying.

One workaround. For GOG go to Cyberpunk 2077 install folder, open file goggame-1423049311.info and change
value for "language" and "languages" For example English -> Czech, en-US -> cz-CZ

One workaround. For GOG go to Cyberpunk 2077 install folder, open file goggame-1423049311.info and change
value for "language" and "languages" For example English -> Czech, en-US -> cz-CZ
This isn't a workaround, as it again changes all language settings to one language. The same result can be achieved by changing language in GOG Galaxy for Cyberpunk 2077 in Manage Installation -> Configure (this actually do the exact same thing, just without editing goggame-1423049311.info file directly, but through GOG Galaxy interface). This isn't what this bug is about.

Top Bottom