Patch 1.1, when?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are quoting me there. I wrote that, cause 1.04 and 1.05 got released on Fridays, initial 1.06 wasn't, cause holidays. 1.06 for Stadia got released on a Friday as well.

Well, here's hoping your assessment is right

Need that Patch goodness for the weekend

not sure, why you all waiting for patch unless you're xbox user. This patch wont bring game back to ps4 store...and for pc it won't be much change, pc version is masterpiece in their heads.

not sure, why you all waiting for patch unless you're xbox user. This patch wont bring game back to ps4 store...and for pc it won't be much change, pc version is masterpiece in their heads.

i know that with COVID-19, its not good to be a positive person.. but lighten up a bit! life short to be a pessimist!

I am excited to get 1.1, but at the same time very nervious that a lot of shit won't be fixed. Sure it is going to be a major patch, but at the same time, CP77 was a major game that should not have launched how it did. Hopefully I don't have to wait until February to actually be able to finish some missions...
They were already downplaying patch 1 by saying that patch 2 would actually be the big one in the apology video, so I'm not holding my breath.

i know that with COVID-19, its not good to be a positive person.. but lighten up a bit! life short to be a pessimist!
this game is early access, and to fix it will take a while half year or more. Those who completed game ignored bugs so there is no interest to play same story. And those who cannot play well to make it working it will take half year or so. Personally i will not touch it until i get enhanced edition will all dlcs on deep sale or get it free.

As for story xpac dlc my bet is next year.

They were already downplaying patch 1 by saying that patch 2 would actually be the big one in the apology video, so I'm not holding my breath.

lol, really? because i did not hear anything like that.. plus, people need to realize that this is Polish company with Polish execs and devs... Iwinski, Badowski etc.. they are all not native English speakers... when they talk english, they might sometimes say something they did not really meant as such...

lol, really? because i did not hear anything like that.. plus, people need to realize that this is Polish company with Polish execs and devs... Iwinski, Badowski etc.. they are all not native English speakers... when they talk english, they might sometimes say something they did not really meant as such...
Can't check the video, cause I'm at work right now, but he basically said something along the lines of "The patch coming in january and the major patch coming in february" EDIT: I could be wrong, you're welcome to check yourself and get back to me.

as i said this game is early access. You cannot make it better in 3 weeks. Some meaningful changes will be done in 3-4 months.

Can't check the video, cause I'm at work right now, but he basically said something along the lines of "The patch coming in january and the major patch coming in february" EDIT: I could be wrong, you're welcome to check yourself and get back to me.
that's what Iwiński said. smal patch in 10 days, bigger in a couple of weeks

"The first update will be dropping within 10 days and it will be followed by another, more significant one in the following weeks"

So yes, it's very clear form the begining that the patch 1 is supposed to be smaller than the next one

Looking at CDPR's track record for Cyberpunk, there will be nothing on Saturday, then there will be a twitter message on Monday (January 25th) saying, they are doing the best and the patch will come "within this week", which means it will come out on February 1st.

Then after reading the patch notes there will be two kinds of CP2077-players:
1. People saying they didn't really repair ANYTHING that's important.
2. People saying they should have taken their time.

So maybe we should just, you know, be patient.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if some or even most of CDPR's programmers are thinking "I just can't take it anymore" right now...

Looking at CDPR's track record for Cyberpunk, there will be nothing on Saturday, then there will be a twitter message on Monday (January 25th) saying, they are doing the best and the patch will come "within this week", which means it will come out on February 1st.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if some or even most of CDPR's programmers are thinking "I just can't take it anymore" right now...
They got into trouble by themselves. Would you appreciate if you bought something, but you got half of the product which was not working at all. And been said you will get your product when we will make it. Their decision their problems so it is fine to make them working out their asses. Sadly developers got the heat right now and not management.

how rushing them to release things worked out for you so far??

They didn't learn English yesterday, also that statement was written beforehand. He said second patch will be bigger than the first. It's probably because of Holidays' break developers took, and they will have more time before pushing 1.2 in February.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom