Patch 1.1, when?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

aWYPWMd_460s.jpg

?

How does an announcement made on 13th January equal to 10 days before weekend?
If anything, 10th day falls on Saturday if we consider 10 days and not 10 working days.

Regardless, dont get yourselves hyped up again, those patches are predominantly aimed at consoles to fix major performance issues and quests/other stuff on pc so there wont be much more to this patch or the next one.

They said "CD Projekt Red has announced it will release the first update to the game within the next 10 days"

Within the next 10 days usually means less then 10 days. It will be 10 days on Saturday...smh

Nah, it will be released on Friday. Last time they promised a patch within x amount of days, they waited until the very last working day of that timeframe to release it. I'm sure it will be the same this time around.

Nah, it will be released on Friday. Last time they promised a patch within x amount of days, they waited until the very last working day of that timeframe to release it. I'm sure it will be the same this time around.
oh I don't doubt they will work till the buzzer that's why I said if there isn't a steamDB update within the internal qa branch tomorrow it's looking bad.

As I said before in the other patch, everyone assumes calendar days, but it could be business days, which makes "ten days" the 26th.

The reality is the patch arrives when it arrives. This is what the Imagine Gig is teaching us about Zen.

They said "CD Projekt Red has announced it will release the first update to the game within the next 10 days"

Within the next 10 days usually means less then 10 days. It will be 10 days on Saturday...smh

Yeah exactly, so last day would fall on saturday if its coming within 10 days and not working days, so releasing it on saturday falls within promised date and it will not be a broken promise if they do so, I know what within means but the way you structured your post souded like you're making it clear that if it doesnt get released before 10th day then they should be held accountable for not keeping their promise...

Most people haven't opened the game for over 2 weeks now.

A patch would be the only reason I would open it again, play for 8 minutes and close it again. Nothing to do.

As I said before in the other patch, everyone assumes calendar days, but it could be business days, which makes "ten days" the 26th.

The reality is the patch arrives when it arrives. This is what the Imagine Gig is teaching us about Zen.
This is also true. I could see after the amount of crunch controversy, they would make it business days so that way employees don't have to work on weekends.

Yes, I've stopped playing too. Hoping to start new story after patch 1.2. My present story is being used to beta test this mess...lol
A good time to start a new playthrough will be when they release the official PS5 and Xbox Series versions. My guess is that they don't want to screw up a second console release, so I expect a good amount of bug fixes and performance improvements, also some AI upgrade of sorts before the next gen release.
I also think that the early free DLCs will bring better character customization (with a way to make changes post character creation), more vehicles to acquire and maybe skin change for them, and New Game+.
My best bet would be that. Next-gen upgrade release is expected for second half of 2021.

I'm not rushing them. Rushing is what got us(them) into this mess to begin with. The content matters to me a lot more than the speed(within reason).
Most people don't know this but Trent Reznor is actually a hardcore gamer and wrote "We're in this together now" about games released too early.
download (19).jpg

Predictions don't seem to work very well in this industry.

Remember that game called Cyberpunk 2077 that was suppose to be the coming of the Messiah game of all the years forever?
... but, then it came out and fanbois started making rage quit posts about how they can't drive, so, the game is trash, or, they accidently dodged into a someone on the street and everyone freaked out, so the game is trash ... and then suddenly everyone was sayingthe game was trash?

Meanwhile, I'm over here enjoying the game on a level of sober expectation that i have for games that have just released, because i seem to remember this ALWAYS happens with almost every game on release and it's been happing for the last 20 years.

Point is, bleh on predictions. Patch might or might not when it do. :p
Buddha says the source of all suffering is want/need. Grab some zen and let your wants/needs evaporate away, and when the flower blossoms, the flower will blossom. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom