Patch 1.1, when?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest i'am not planning to play CP2077 after this (1.1) or even after next patch (1.2), just would like to see the patch notes. For me bugs and glitches are not a massive issue, but broken AI, NPC, Police etc.
Would like to see if thye will even start to address these issues.

I understand.

I also stopped playing before The Heist mission and just spent about 19hours roaming.

I will also wait for 1.2, if I don't see any changes to the AI, NCPD and V shadow (sorry but that's just unacceptable and I dunno how they are going to fix this one without mocap) by then, I am out.

If this is what they are proud of.. Oh well.. That's it for me.

I understand.

I also stopped playing before The Heist mission and just spent about 19hours roaming.

I will also wait for 1.2, if I don't see any changes to the AI, NCPD and V shadow (sorry but that's just unacceptable and I dunno how they are going to fix this one without mocap) by then, I am out.

If this is what they are proud of.. Oh well.. That's it for me.
Yeah i got it. I made a mistake cause I knew I should wait for the patches and I didn't.
If they will not address these issues with AI (sooner or later) i'm out too, no way I will play it again or buy any expansions.

Yeah i got it. I made a mistake cause I knew I should wait for the patches and I didn't.
If they will not address these issues with AI (sooner or later) i'm out too, no way I will play it again or buy any expansions.
I don't consider playing it at launch as mistake. I enjoyed the ride but not going to replay until noticeable changes/improvements are made. Don't suposse patch 1.1 will do it. I guess I will need to wait one year....

Personally I'm almost certain they meant work days and not just plain regular days.

I guess we'll see by Saturday, nothing left to do but wait and see :shrug:
You don't use 'working days' in a open, public communication. That meaning of 'day' is used if you're in talks with a QA team or Customer Care division.

For everybody else 1 day = 1 solar day

At that point, it would have been better just to say "During January" (if they can meet that deadline, that is...)

when its ready, no haste please, a hasted thing usually is a bad thing.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad" Shigeru Miyamoto
This quote was often used in context of CP's delays but in the end we got what we got.

As plenty people said, dont expect miracle changes, most like gonna be long list of big fixes. Though its best to way before new content is added and its probably gina take time

As plenty people said, dont expect miracle changes, most like gonna be long list of big fixes. Though its best to way before new content is added and its probably gina take time
You might be too optimistic. It's not gonna be long and the fixes are not gonna be big IMO. The reason is because he said explicitely the February update will be "more significant". Means they are not able to provide big patch in January, just throwing something out because they feel obliged to.

That's true. No Man's Sky today is a really good game but most of the people I know are still considering it as a "big flop" "piece of crap" etc. Same with ME Andromeda - quite enjoyable today, but for many "my face is tired" forever.
It's often said that gamers have short memory and when becomes good they forgive but as you mentioned it's not true. I can still remember Fallout 76 outrage. Andromeda, SW: Battlefront II were hated but eventualy became good games. The stain will stay.

It's pure irony! :ok:

That in ther big apology video and the COMMITMENT TO QUALITY PROMISE, the first important statement, ie "when will the first big patch come", is like nothing but hot air.

In any case, it is becoming more and more obvious ..... It would be funny if it weren't so shockingly sad.

You have 36 hours left. But let's be honest, Saturdays are not a big patch day. What if something goes wrong?
10 days.jpg

You might be too optimistic. It's not gonna be long and the fixes are not gonna be big IMO. The reason is because he said explicitely the February update will be "more significant". Means they are not able to provide big patch in January, just throwing something out because they feel obliged to.
Im not particulary that interested in CP right now as bug fixes no longer makes a diffrence to me because i more or less complete game. Though i do intentend to follow updates to see whats going on. For me biggest elephant in room if they gonna do something about existing mechanics and whether they gonna adress them

when its ready, no haste please, a hasted thing usually is a bad thing.

I wonder where Cyberpunk 2077 sits on this one, given that it was both delayed and rushed.
In many ways Cyberpunk 2077 followed in the footsteps of Duke Nukem Forever.

Overambitious goals. No clear focus, Feature creep. Mismanagement. Multiple restarts.

Cyberpunk is rushed only if one considers that the management seemingly was unsatisfied with the direction and kept changing goals till it was no longer possible to postpone its release.

It's pure irony! :ok:

That in ther big apology video and the COMMITMENT TO QUALITY PROMISE, the first important statement, ie "when will the first big patch come", is like nothing but hot air.

In any case, it is becoming more and more obvious ..... It would be funny if it weren't so shockingly sad.

You have 36 hours left. But let's be honest, Saturdays are not a big patch day. What if something goes wrong?
Does that arbitary number "10 days" realy matter? They not gonna adress everything anyways, at this point its way better just take your time and do as much as possible within reasonable time frame

Does that arbitary number "10 days" realy matter? They not gonna adress everything anyways, at this point its way better just take your time and do as much as possible within reasonable time frame
>>>straw man argument!<<<
That's not what my post is about.
Post automatically merged:

What's even more important right now is to keep their word. They can't afford to break promises again.
THIS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom