Patch 1.1, when?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
The list is incomplete
  • Reinstated romance options with Mama Welles and Flaming Crotch Man
  • Panam will now make witty remarks if you stare for too long at her backside (bug, fixed)
  • Police AI fixed: now they can spawn into cars, elevators and in V's apartment
You forgot to add:
  • [...]
  • V screams “Aaaaaaaaah” if you crouch on top of a dildo

Last edited by a moderator:
Secret patch 1.1 changelog under DNA NDA:
  • Fixed a dialog check preventing Meredith Stout romance from starting
  • Kaukaz service cyberdeck can now be obtained from one of ripperdocs. Allows obtaining non-owned Kaukaz trucks and full customization of Kaukaz trucks. We do not plan adding this feature to other vehicles at the moment. Missile launchers, afterburners and flame throwers added as possible Kaukaz mods.
  • Wakako is now an option to perform in re-instated Samurai band
  • Killing Adam Smasher in Konpeki Plaza elevator no longer breaks The Heist quest progress and provides 5 street cred.
  • Contagion does not spread to enemies wearing face masks
  • Short Circuit deals additional damage to well hydrated enemies
  • Cars for sale no longer share map marker with quests and instead have their own big red pulsating markers

Not gonna lie, you almost got me in the first half.

Leaders in the Headquarters:

534a33f5bf43004d7518e436de10aef1.gif

While developers:
giphy-2.gif

You can create such simple example for every game that has some broken aspect in it and make point. But problem with this approach is that you throw away throught window rest which is 99,9% of content you avoid because you see only this one small thing that you claim its breaking everything.
Is this smart?

I was with you up to til this. I will grant you that there are phenomenal successes in CP2077 and I've had fun playing it, but there isn't just one thing missing. All npc AI is broken, the romances are only half in the game, there are several promised features missing entirely, missing features that are industry standard. You can see the frayed edges of content that was cut everywhere you look. I have more hope than most, I think CDPR wants this thing to be great but just wasn't equipped to handle a project of this scope. I'm not freaking out waiting for the patch or saying the game is absolutely terrible, but it is very incomplete by any objective measure and I'm very interested to see some hint from CDPR of how much they intend to finish it before rolling out DLC.

It's only 11;25am here. The last hotfix was released in the late afternoon so im hoping by 6pm. Possibly, 6 more hours?...smh

Just checked steamdb and looks like it was updated an hour ago, remember some guy in this or another thread said that if its not updated by today then it wont be released this week or during the weekend, so looks like it may drop sometime soon!

The only way the release of this patch can ended up well is if they patch lots of glitches and prepare the game for an overhaul mechanics

That would be the right way to start getting the fans back on your side... but I am betting they will only fix things to make the PS4 version playable

The only way the release of this patch can ended up well is if they patch lots of glitches and prepare the game for an overhaul mechanics

That would be the right way to start getting the fans back on your side... but I am betting they will only fix things to make the PS4 version playable

And that's exactly what they should focus on. They literally have their government breathing down their necks to get the game in working order for consoles.

Y'all should really temper your expectations of both this patch and the next. We sure as hell aren't getting anything other than bugs fixes and stability improvement in this patch and anything more than that in the next would be a bonus.

the claim was they didnt have the same frequency/type of bugs, and that they thought they'd be able to fix the ones they had by the deadline. Which may or may not be true, but they never claimed they saw no bugs, or even a small amount of bugs

Song about learning to expect nothing :ohstopit:. Link you posted is blocked in my country due to copyrights.
I didn't post a link. I posted a screenshot of what I saw from the post I quoted LOL
It was funny to me because the poster said they expect nothing, posted a video and I got nothing (because the video was blocked)

The sad reality is that i have used more time in the CP2077 forum than playing the game, what is worse is that the forum is more fun and more interacting than the game.

10 days aint over yet, please be patient.

i feel bad for the devs.
they are under enourmous pressure because of poor management decisions.

keep in mind that the 10 day estimate might not be accurate.
and i wouldnt count on a satisfying ps4 version anytime soon.

When it's ready.

Or do you want them to rush it again?

No? Didn't think so, so just let them release it when it is done.
+1

The sad reality is that i have used more time in the CP2077 forum than playing the game, what is worse is that the forum is more fun and more interacting than the game.

not surprising, interacting with people is generally going to beat a game, if you prioritize unique and adaptable interactions with few limits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom