Patch 1.1, when?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Felt cute, might release the update later...

Or maybe not lol
(just jokes mods, just jokes :) )

I'm pretty sure y'all live if they don't release the patch today, so relax ;)

Won't do wonders for their public image if they do decide to delay it tho :shrug:
Cute? Actually he struck me as having that... scared look of people held hostages and forced to speak in a propaganda vid. Were the investors forcing him to record the video at gun point? o_O

Well, jokes aside, the streak of bad news for CDPR goes on and on. It is not even funny anymore...

Yeah, day number 9 is over. So the patch should be up tomorrow morning (Saturday?), right? So that we can play during the weekend, right?

Cute? Actually he struck me as having that... scared look of people held hostages and forced to speak in a propaganda vid. Were the investors forcing him to record the video at gun point? o_O

Well, jokes aside, the streak of bad news for CDPR goes on and on. It is not even funny anymore...
Yeah stuck me as a hostage situation too, felt like calling the cops.

Gun pointed at his head? Held hostage?

What are you two talking about? Seems pretty normal to me...
nothing to see here.gif

It will come out when it's ready.

/s

Where I come from a man's word is a serious thing. You put your entire family's honour on the line when you promise something. So "within 10 days" means no later than 9d 23h 59m 59s after the promise.
I wouldn't mind if they move a couple of fixes they thought they could squeeze in with 1.1 to 1.2 if that means fulfilling the promise. It's called agile development. You know - Kanban, Scrum ... s**t like that

Last edited:
In their video they had spoken of 10 days, it was January 13, tomorrow we are January 23 so D-1 in theory.

“As we approach to the release of the 1.1 Patch... the expectations start to raise...

The scientists decided to move the Doomsday Clock for CP2077 to 1 minute to midnight “

Please, CDPR, talk to us. Give us SOME communication. There's a balance between talking to much like you did before release and not talking at all. The 'apology' video 10 days ago isn't enough. You have Community Managers, why is nothing being passed on to the community? All we've been able to do is speculate among ourselves which is going to cause way too high expectations for the product AGAIN. Tell us at least the basics of what you're working on other than 'optimisation' and 'free DLC'. Are you working to improve AI? Fix police? Add any cut content that we're already aware about? We're all screaming at you for SOMETHING, we don't expect every detail we just want to know that we're being actually listened to.

People are waiting so many and different things from this Super, Hyper, Mega Patch that we all going to get disappointed by the end. :p
I expect working mechanics, proper UI, stat screen and perks. The guy below me is waiting for new sex scenes and 30 new joytoys, that guy over there is waiting for new content with Jackie, and the lass next to the door waits for 30 new missions with Judi.

Oh well, have fun reading notes about the occasional crash fix and maybe some memory optimizations throughout the city. :smart:

People are waiting so many and different things from this Super, Hyper, Mega Patch that we all going to get disappointed by the end. :p
I expect working mechanics, proper UI, stat screen and perks. The guy below me is waiting for new sex scenes and 30 new joytoys, that guy over there is waiting for new content with Jackie, and the lass next to the door waits for 30 new missions with Judi.

Oh well, have fun reading notes about the occasional crash fix and maybe some memory optimizations throughout the city. :smart:

Pretty sure they've basically said it'll only be bug fixes, though not too clearly sadly. People don't seem to realize the 'free DLC' period they've announced will be when actual content drops. Even then, it won't be massive story changing things. If they release decent size story chunks for free I'll be massively impressed but big doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom