Patch 1.1, when?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm wonder if that thread is full of supporting people
cheering on their beloved devs who are working hard despite all odds
braving a pandemic to deliver a game about the dark present ... uhh future ... the dark future.

Sure hope everyone here makes their best effort to be part of the solution
and not the problem :)

I don't think anyone here is blaming the actual developers. This game/company obviously has serious management problems the developers have no control over.

Where I come from a man's word is a serious thing. You put your entire family's honour on the line when you promise something. So within 10 days means no later than 9d 23h 59m 59s after the promise.
I wouldn't mind if they move a couple of fixes they thought they could squeeze in with 1.1 to 1.2 if that means fulfilling the promise. It's called agile development. You know - Kanban, Scrum ... s**t like that

Giving your word and constantly breaking it is looked down upon in most places, but not at CDPR.

Chilling with my homies, turning this thread into something more fun. Until mods ban us :coolstory:

View attachment 11151560

trainn.jpg

In all seriousness it'd be positively delightful if the patch dropped tonight, I mean 1.06 was unexpected, I was just restarting the game due to an audio bug and BAM patch.

well-surprise-surprise.jpg

People are waiting so many and different things from this Super, Hyper, Mega Patch that we all going to get disappointed by the end. :p
I expect working mechanics, proper UI, stat screen and perks. The guy below me is waiting for new sex scenes and 30 new joytoys, that guy over there is waiting for new content with Jackie, and the lass next to the door waits for 30 new missions with Judi.

Oh well, have fun reading notes about the occasional crash fix and maybe some memory optimizations throughout the city. :smart:

The only people talk about super mega patch hype - again and again - are the "Calm down it's all good" fraction. It's boring since a couple of sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom