Patch 1.1

+
May I ask you If you are playing on 1080p monitor with this gpu? I am having this weird trees flickering - youtube.com/watch?v=kwLmfhYKeGc

Thats terrible AA implementation, same thing was with RDR2, because they did not optimize the game for FHD resolution.
You need to increase AA as much as possible, also you could use mods to replace game default AA and use sharpening to reduce that flickering. I think TAA is doing terrible job at AA edges of objects. This happens because they did not made this game for native FHD resolution, but for 2k 4k, nor they did test the game for mid-range or lower hardware. I was comparing Horizon, Odyssey, Witcher 3 and some other newer games and they did not have(or did not have THAT MUCH of flickering as CP and RDR2 have). Google Cyberpunk optimization mod (or tool), and try using this settings, and adjust them as required.

Cyberpunk2077 2021-01-23 00-33-07.png

Screenshot (1).png

for me my first impression regarding the performance! i was playing today in a hoot out,. Had like 30 38 fps. Now I have like 40-55 stable fps! Lets see how it will be in the crowded city! Using raytracing on ultra with dlss on ultra-performance! I use a geforce 2080 super withan i7 8700 with 32gigs of ram! Not to mention I play on 4k resolution! Looking forward to test more of the performance! This was the task I was most looking forward too!

Last edited:
I know it might be hard to comprehend for you, but the developers are working on the most crucial things right now.

Crashing and performance issues are important yes. But the fact that the game is held together by glue, AI currently in the game is just a placeholder for something that was available almost 10 years ago in games. But yeah, guess crushing bugs, perfomance and crashing should go first.

A few WEEKS? They had 8 years to code AI. I am going insane.

How do you people not understand that AI is a fundamental structure of a game. It shouldn't have been broken in the first place.

It had less than 4 years development, buddy. And the cop AI specifically was thrown in at the last minute which is why it's the worst of all the AI in the game. If you're going insane, it's because you keep believing in misinformation. Yes, AI is a big deal and they spent hardly any time at all working on it. The game is an unfinished mess. All these patches will end up doing is fixing a few bugs and glitches (while breaking other things, since that is what CDPR does best) and not addressing any of the meatier issues because that would require rewriting game code which is not something they can do in a few weeks.

Maybe in four or five years, they'll release an Enhanced version with all of the crap they cut out of the game put back in and the AI and story back to what it should have been before they wasted all that time with the Johnny BS and the story rewrite.

Oh my mistake, 5 years. The non existent AI is completely understandable now.

And to answer your question, no. The police still spawn in behind you, the Cars still act like they are part of a scalextric set and half of the enemies still stand there whilst you blast them in the face.

They started work on the game in late 2016. I don't know about your math but that's less than 4 years by my count. And the AI was mostly tossed in at the last minute, especially the cop AI.

Updating now. Is there a fix to the Lt Mower Cyberpunk mission? Regina is not calling me so I cannot officially start the mission, therefore when I neutralize the enemy, I cannot send her the information.

It says:
"Memory usage improvements in various systems within the game: characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, tv, etc.), foliage, laser effects, minimap, devices, AI, street traffic, environmental damage system, GPU-related, and more. "
What is that, it mentions the AI and the street traffic....so maybe cars wont spawn and despawn now anymore cause it was a memory problem or sth? Or what is that :( Seems so pointless unless it rly changes sth

You're game is dead already, no one gives a dam about him anymore, after so many promises that you didn't keep, now you try to fix it?
I see how people give you new ideas but they have to understand the fact that CDPR can fix the bugs and the glitches but the gameplay never

Just leave it, move on, and give us a new Witcher game

They've got two class action lawsuits and an investigation going on by the Polish government so they HAVE to make empty gestures like these in order to try and fix their broken game.

Still getting massive frame rate drops. It'll go from 60 fps using 8gigs of ram to 30 fps using 12gigs. Only way to fix is restart the game.

Please fix the stats page and useless/bugged clothing mods like DEADEYE. This is the main thing that annoys me in the game right now.

So you still haven't bothered to add any AI in the game. Oh well I guess there's always next month.
Disappointing.
Sounds good so far, although no fixes on glaring issues like the mini-map or lack of control customization =/
Those should have been easy to implement.
Im gonna express my feelings towards this with a song:
Interactivity with the world, better NPC AI, car chases and overhaul the police AI and wanted systems and random events other than gun everything down.
Oh well it seems i have to wait for patch 1.2 regarding AI.
Remember when they said this would be the first 'Major' patch? It is smaller and less significant than patch 1.04 lmfao.
I had incredibly low expectations for this patch and you've still managed to outdo yourselves. Congratulations.
I know it might be hard to comprehend for you, but cops teleporting behind you simply ruins the ingame experience and therefore is a crucial thing.
lmfao having functional AI is an integral part of any game, it's like the main thing you need to get right.
Cops teleporting isn't a bug? Damn, what do I know!
How is broken AI NOT a bug? What kind of A WOLRD AM I LIVING IN FDHGJNODFAHGDFNZGDNFN CG.
Guess AI upgrade is coming 1.2?
Oh my mistake, 5 years. The non existent AI is completely understandable now.

And to answer your question, no. The police still spawn in behind you, the Cars still act like they are part of a scalextric set and half of the enemies still stand there whilst you blast them in the face.
LMAO this is supposed to be the "BIG PATCH", the "1.1 UPDATE".
How embarassing...
No AI traffic npc fixes I dont believe it :(

AI IS LITERALLY ON THE LIST.
THEY ARE WORKING ON IT.
[Edited -- SigilFey]

JAN AND FEB UPDATES WERE NOT ANNOUNCED AS MAJOR UPDATES AND FOCUS ON CONSOLE PERFORMANCE

Top Bottom