Patch 1.1

+
1) What list is that?
2) And there are very few console specific fixes in this patch so it doesn't look like a major console patch to me?!
1) it's my personal "frustrating-comments-list". (No worries I won't reply on it any further. I'm sorry for not posting politely.)
2) I think that big part of the patch is not PC-specific, but I wasn't able to test it yet.

Um it's not because it was purposely programmed that way. There's nothing broken about it if that's how they intended it to work in the first place. Yes it's crap but it's not a bug.

Didn't a member of the management classify that as a "bug" when people were first complaining about it? I could have sworn there was a quote somewhere that had someone at CDPR saying that it was likely categorized as a bug.

Nightmare - had no issues after they fixed that annoying Nvidia foliage bug on launch, and 1.06 was running great.

Now with 1.1, Takemura calls and doesn't say anything, blocking out the rest of the game. I'm dead in the water!

Tried a few more save, and it looks like progress through "Down on the Street" has been lost/reset - I'm getting the quest text to go meet Takemura when I've already done so and advanced the quest line further.

If I need to go back to a save before I did that, I'm going to lose a ton of playtime. :(

No grenade trajectory in photo mode is nice and all, but what about the issue when you stop receiving Quickhacks from Access Points?

Sadly my PS4 copy was working just fine . . . Until this patch. Now Takemura calls for Down On The Street, face pops up, doesn't say anything, and won't let me interact with anything other than loot. I've tried reloading several saves, call comes in immediately and just sits there.

I play the PS4 version on PS5. I've gotta be honest - things seem... notably more stable, from what I've seen after playing a couple hours. I'm finding that many of the NPC related visual bugs have been addressed. I've been walking around, paying close attention to people on the streets and inside bars, etc. I can still find some occasional visual glitches here & there if I look hard enough, but they are no longer rampant to the point that my immersion is breaking every 10-15 minutes. This is something that REALLY irked me before, so I can definitely tell the difference and appreciate it.

That being said, some of the quest bugs I've been experiencing are still present, and there is much left to be fixed/improved, but this feels like a big step in the right direction to me - at least for the console versions. Keep it up!

is it me or my game is much more laggy with 1.1 patch? got a nice rtx 3070 on 2k screen med rtx setting was running fine before now meh like 30 fps ...
1. Go to %LOCALAPPDATA% \CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077\cache\ . Delete or rename GamePipelineLibrary. cache
2. Clear dx shader cache <- link

Or maybe CDPR shouldn't claim to be making the best open world city in a videogame and compare themselves to GTA if they can't pull it off, they set the expectations their city will rival GTA cities in terms of quality and they didn't deliver so people have every right to be disappointed and demand better city features, so please can we stop with the ridiculous "go play GTA" because it's really unproductive and silly.
You mix Open World with Sandbox and Cyberpunk is not Sandbox.

Nightmare - had no issues after they fixed that annoying Nvidia foliage bug on launch, and 1.06 was running great.

Now with 1.1, Takemura calls and doesn't say anything, blocking out the rest of the game. I'm dead in the water!
Maybe they will fix this in 1.11

This is what 500 developers accomplished after a month of work.
This looks like the day 1 stability mod that some random modder posted on nexus.
Yeah, I'm done making excuses for this company.
Get it together CDPR.
Really free days:
- 25th Dec
- 1st Jan
- 6st Jan
So it seems polish staff could take long weekend from 1-8 and guys that are foriners could take even longer vacations as thier families live outside of poland for example 23 Dec - 8 Jan

I'm still having issues with the "Reported Crime: Don't Forget the Parking Brake!" mission: when I dive there is nothing to interact with. It's literally my only secondary quest remaining to complete everything :( HELP!

/facepalm

Did you freaking READ WHAT I WROTE?!?!? If a player simply plays the game and doesn't know that the perk will preclude them from cashing in on the expensive items because they're not trawling the Intartoobz looking for warning PSAs, they're hosed. (Here's where you advise spending $100,000 to reset all your perks in 3...2...1....)

All CDPR had to do is NOT MAKE JEWELRY "JUNK"!!!!

According to them, this is what junk is:
  • Ashtray - $3
  • Vinyl Record - $3
  • Tattoo Needle - $3
  • Left-handed metric screwdriver - $3
  • Justin Bieber autograph - $3
  • Gold earrings - $750
  • Bracelet - $750
The made a bad design decision and didn't realize how it would impact looting and your useless advice is, "Hurr durr, just don't take that perk. Herpa derpa..."

Granted, while this is a minor non-bug issue compared to the catastrophic problems their tragically dishonest methods have caused (i.e. when you've had nothing but Xbox One/PS4 consoles to work with for SEVEN YEARS of your development cycle, you don't get to pretend to be surprised that you weren't able to get it working in the final week before launch), it seems it'd be a rather easy thing to fix compared to other game-breaking bugs.
don't take that perk. But yes i do agree with the no jewellery junk. I want to wear it.

I know it might be hard to comprehend for you, but the developers are working on the most crucial things right now.
that's what happens when you release an unfinished game, instead of supporting with content after the release, they spend the next months fixing it and finishing it.

congrats management.

Sadly my PS4 copy was working just fine . . . Until this patch. Now Takemura calls for Down On The Street, face pops up, doesn't say anything, and won't let me interact with anything other than loot. I've tried reloading several saves, call comes in immediately and just sits there.

The only way I could get past it was to go back to a save before you meet Wakako, but then it appears progress to that point is lost and you get the flavour text for before the Oda meet. :/

Absolutely true, couldn't agree more. PLS check this list CDPR!
I disagree for the most part on this for various reasons but I'll dumb down the list to a few points. One, the game isn't advanced enough in this state to currently add these elements in quite yet. Maybe in a few years. Two, there are other mechanics in this game that should be fixed rather than this list being added in to add continued quality of life for the future. Three, this game is damn near perfect anyways so take that statement back lol.

I would rather focus on the mantis blades animation being adjusted so it's not active with practically every kill (strong attacks and sprinting attacks) and enemy level balancing to equivalent level as the character so Tiger Claws aren't incredibly weak compared to the Valentinos.

Not saying those you've listed out would be bad but they might take a while to add in and wouldn't support the issues that are migraine inducing.

PS5 changes:

1) played for 3+- hours now and no crashes. Drove to city like a maniac. Ran around... cried for few with the vending machine.
2) Drivers now honk and a bit more aggressive. FYI Rivers should not be given driver license .... that thing is maniac on a road.
3) Looks like texture and etc improvement dramatically and PS5 handling the game just fine. only had 1 bug with BD when exit the message on screen saying leaving area did not go away.
4) NPC got better, dodging now a bit more smarter.
5) Dude Rivers should not be driving in this game.
6) Either speed of cars slowed down or they now have better traction.

Thank you CDPR Dev team! :D
Keep doing a great job in fixing the game!

Cyberpunk 2077 feels sometimes "unfinished" for sure, but it is a fucking good game already. Thank you for that!
I enjoy it a lot (playing on a high-end PC)
Story is good, voice acting is excellent, music is fantastic,
It is really breath-taking beautiful (both, environment and key characters)
And above everything else: Night City is absolutely amazing, incredible, immense, and a real masterpiece in itself! :love:
So yes, you can be proud of your game! :cool:

Keep doing a good job fixing more bugs with patch 1.2

Then, please (I implore you!)
Could you consider for the next patches/DLCs to come along the year 2021:
#1 Deliver better RPG writing (give us more choices with tangible consequences)
#2 Enable more interaction possibilities with NPCs and with the environment,
#3 Improve AI (cars/traffic, neutral pedestrians, ennemies, NCPD)
#4 Enable cars customization :p
#5 Ultimately, re-design the hacking & cyberspace "netrunners" experience (come on, what you've delivered with quickhacks feels very much Deus Ex from 2000... and it is even not so "Cyberpunk 2020". You surely could propose something more ambitious ;))

PS: hum.... well, I think you also can remove 70% of the sextoys from the game, that's gonna be allright, there will be still far too many everywhere...

Player of Cyberpunk 1st Edition (1988), Cyberpunk 2020, Cyberpunk 2077

We will continue this work in patch 1.2 and other updates that will arrive throughout the year. At the same time, we will continue to fix any bugs you find and listen to your feedback on how to improve the overall gaming experience.

Adding these things would make Cyberpunk 2077 PERFECT

If these features are added; this game will be a masterpiece:
  • Rideable NCART Monorail Transit System
  • Playable Arcade machines & Pool tables
  • Ripperdocs are interactive while you select upgrades/Cyberware and also show the procedure for installing all of them [like at the start of the game]
  • Being able to buy items from all vendors
  • Apartment and vehicle customization
  • More mini-games [Gwent-like card game for all the cards you collect, bar sports, etc.]
  • An expansion set in space on the Crystal Palace Space Station
  • Barbershops, Bodysculpting centers and Tattoo Parlors
  • A Synthwave radio station
  • A flashlight for dark areas
  • Thermal and Night Vision modes for your Kiroshi Optics
  • Better Police, Enemy and NPC A.I.
  • Interactive Karaoke bars
  • Put the Optical Camo back in the game
  • Real-time weather effects [not just quest driven] where storms slowly roll in - ala RDR2 - with varying levels of rain/thunder/lighting
  • Being able to hack enemies with the Monowire
  • Being able to buy Braindance BDs and view them in your apartment
  • Being able to purchase Aerodynes
  • More apartments/housing
  • Being able to select what color your car will be before you buy it from Fixers
  • Vehicle dealerships
  • Bring back the motorized shopping cart NPC
  • NPCs can also drive Motorcycles. I've only seen them drive cars
  • More destructibility in the environments
  • Being able to analyze and zoom-in on items in your inventory
  • Having a way to do the "First Equip" animation on command
  • Being able to shoot while you are driving
  • Having different types of ammunition for your guns
  • More Joytoys
  • More customization options added to character creation
  • Spent shells stay on-screen for a while
  • Better water physics [reacts to being shot, explosions and bodies]
  • Better vehicle handling and physics [also being able to shoot tires and gastanks]
  • An "Old School" weapons pack that has famous retro weapons from the 1980s and 1990s - like Brass Knuckles, Chains, Shurikens, Nunchucks, AK-47, Uzi, Beretta 92FS, Ingram MAC-10, M-16, SPAS-12 Shotgun, Rick Deckard's Blade Runner Blaster, Walther PPK, .357 Magnum and a Gatling Gun. Some of these are featured in Cyberpunk 2020
  • Items and vendors that are only obtainable/accessible dependent on your Street Cred level
  • Being able to see your status/reputation with Gangs
  • Choices should matter more for Side Gigs - as well as offering more branching paths and outcomes
  • More inclusion of Trauma Team and MAX-TAC
  • Better eating and drinking animations
  • Being able to sit in all chairs
  • Customizable HUD and Menu coloring
  • Mini-Map allows you to zoom-in and out for better visibility
  • Self-driving/Autopilot mode for vehicles
  • Better Waypoint markers
  • Being able to listen to the radio while walking around
  • Shops have their names displayed on the map
  • Being able to try on clothes to see how they look before buying them
  • Being able to sleep in the bed in our apartment
  • Hailing Cabs with the options of Fast Travel or just enjoying the ride
  • Street names appear on the Map Screen when you zoom-in
  • More weapon customization options - like color, mods, ammo type, firing modes, etc.
  • One of the expansions features Morgan Blackhand
  • Wall running

seems the game is more broken on base ps4 now
got a call from wakako and her face wouldn't show up, and then I interrupted the call as if I was engaging in a fight and had to call her later, right after I hang up she called again and I said the same thing, hang up again and then Padre called along with her and I was in a convo with both of them at the same time

this never happened before

turned off the game for good.

Top Bottom