Patch 1.1

+
I see a lot of people here disappointed that they didn't add a lot of features or change already existing features.

But this is a bug fix patch. I'm sure they'll get to those highly requested changes later (like a bigger minimap when driving, improving the AI, improving the driving etc.), but I'm glad they're focusing on fixing the actual bugs for now.
Even for bugs, I have never seen these bugs to be addressed by anyone in the forums or players. Myabe its just me but idk if they are listening to players. There are more impactful bugs imo.
Post automatically merged:

Don't lose hope. They will get there. It has only been just over a month since release, things can only get better.

I sure do hope so, because this patch decreased frames, and upon game exit, my computer still crashes.

You are right and thats how I have been thinking all this while. But I can't help but wonder how its gonna go considering this patch. Losing Hope.
I 100% agree with you. I get it that it doesn't fix everything, but at least their trying. I'm trying to hold on to hope that my money was worth it. I mean it is a good game after all, ain't nothing perfect, but damn, give us break, you know.

I really and truly like this game, and I want to continue to play it, but every time I do there is some sort of glitch either with the character freezing, or the damn game kicking me off and rebooting. I really hope this patch fixes all of that. Because I'm borderline ready to trade up and move on like a bad relationship.
There is more work to be done.

The patch notes will tell you what has been fixed/tweaked.

Item modifications not working/stacking or whatever, appropriately is one of the basic bugs, isn't it?

7) Skin textures look better now, uvmapping looks like is way better now.
8) Car collision changed now. Before that it was car who hit me got flipped to side as if i was lower then they are. Now hit is a hit.
9) when you call car, it does not fall from sky no more and breaks smoothly.

Addition after playing for 8 hours straight.
I had 3 crashes, and all took place in city when entering from bridge.
little UI glitches and people appearing in space and or in side my car lol
one missions "Kerry" where i need to steal his guitar. He just randomly appeared in his house... i reloaded mission and he was not there no more...
RIVERs is very bad driver.... that mofo kills and runs over very thing in his way.

i love it and i am pissed that people who returned got game for free, including collectors pack :( and now they selling collector packs from $500 to $1,000. I liked the game so much i wanted to buy collector pack.
I don't understand why people want a refund for this game. I love it too. I would also like a refund on the many nights out that I have wasted hundreds of dollars on with nothing to show for except a bad hangover and an empty wallet. It was 60 dollars. The game will get fixed and improvements will come. We just have to be patient.

seems the game is more broken on base ps4 now
got a call from wakako and her face wouldn't show up, and then I interrupted the call as if I was engaging in a fight and had to call her later, right after I hang up she called again and I said the same thing, hang up again and then Padre called along with her and I was in a convo with both of them at the same time

this never happened before

turned off the game for good.
cmon V don' tgive up that soon before trying new game V!

There is more work to be done.

The patch notes will tell you what has been fixed/tweaked.
I mean I've read it and kind of understood it, I just been hit by so many damn glitches and kick offs that I wonder if it's worth keeping the game sometimes. Still holding on to them though, because I know it ain't all prefect. Technology itself is a damn glitch, it is expected.

Don't lose hope. They will get there. It has only been just over a month since release, things can only get better.
i hope so i really do. content is lacking very badly (plot holes, ng+, the ability to continue playing after completion of the MQ and poorly written endings included)

Even for bugs, I have never seen these bugs to be addressed by anyone in the forums or players. Myabe its just me but idk if they are listening to players. There are more impactful bugs imo.

I sure do hope so, because this patch decreased frames, and upon game exit, my computer still crashes.
It will. I have been a backer of star citizen since 2016 and for all the negativity that that game receives there is nothing like it. This game reminds me of that due to the scope of it if only a small percent. We just have to trust that the guys at CDPR are doing everything they can.

So this patch is 1.1 but it's smaller than the hotfixes? Come on. I didn't expect you to magically improve the whole game with one patch, but couldn't you have at least thrown us a bone here an included a tiny little bit of improved CONTENT, not just performance and bug fixes? Just to show us that you take us seriously?

I mean I've read it and kind of understood it, I just been hit by so many damn glitches and kick offs that I wonder if it's worth keeping the game sometimes. Still holding on to them though, because I know it ain't all prefect. Technology itself is a damn glitch, it is expected.

I've been doing the same.

I checked it out after this update and I can see small improvements here and there as I've already clocked around 150 hours into the game lol.

My suggestion is to hold on for more improvements. :)

Few bug fixes and a memory usage optimization is not enough for a major patch.

And no fix for the IA and the wanted system.

This is a joke. My first and last game purchased at day one from CDPR.

1) AI Drivers did improve, and object collusions.
2) Memory now as i notices way better managed and smoother running game.

i posted before all things i found with this update working fantastic.

• Fixed an issue that prevented players from collecting the reward in Gig: Freedom of the Press. The quest will auto-complete for those who could not collect the reward previously, and the reward will be provided automatically.

Gig: Freedom of the Press still fail on entering the building... This is the last Gig I can't finish and get the achievement. Please fix soon, thanks. But still, thanks for the hard work.

The gig Many ways to skin a cat is still broken. I can't authorize my self for the wan. This is the last mission to get the achievement. This is broken since day one.

Wow the clothing loot new bug or change is even worse than I said before. I was reading what others have found on you tube and it even locks items across playthroughs. Characters 20 levels apart getting the same no slot item. It just went from broken but fun with tons of potential to utterly useless for multiple playthoughs.
jINrO

jINrO 2 hours ago (edited)

Legendary armor stats in containers/corpses no longer changes if you move away or reload a save, now there is no way to get max 3-4 mod slot on armor loots. This was not mentioned in 1.1 patch notes.

Tron

Tron 2 hours ago

Yup, I noticed this as well. Plus the armor reduction weapon trait just says 10. It was 15% before the update.

Morion

Morion 2 hours ago

Not only that, the stats of the item appear to be fixed across saves. Two playthroughs, 20 lvl difference at the time of looting, same slotless legendary.

btl5008

btl5008 1 hour ago

I was finding this to be the case as well. I was really hoping it was just me, but other people have since confirmed it. i tried it on both pc and xb1. And the loot seems to be locked in. I reall6 hope that this was not deliberate. If so they kinda killed the loot system

Alex Moore

Alex Moore 1 hour ago

Aaaahhhh F*ck that 🤬 Uninstall whole game Submitting refund request...😭

I seriously hope the devs see that whatever they did that caused this change completely ruined the game and ps4 players cannot reverse the 1.1 patch and if this patch is the skeleton for all future patches and it ruins the game then they need to reverse this patch asap and go in another direction. It has created minimal gains at best and ruined the game and multiple playthoughs. I personally see no path forward with this patch. Unless the goal is to out bug bugthesda.

The larger patch is next month. Updates and improvements are later in the year after DLC. They never said that AI or the wanted system were being overhauled in this patch. It was solely for performance.

1) AI Drivers did improve, and object collusions.
2) Memory now as i notices way better managed and smoother running game.

i posted before all things i found with this update working fantastic.

Still too little and too late.

They promised the game of the decade and they delivered a buggy and incomplete game with a ridiculous after launch support.

Top Bottom