Patch 1.1

+
but couldn't you have at least thrown us a bone here an included a tiny little bit of improved CONTENT, not just performance and bug fixes? Just to show us that you take us seriously?

Just performance?
Keep in mind that some users wait for the first playthrough and a playable game.
On consoles CP2077 was a slowmo and i had a lot of freezes, when i drive trough the city. I`m waiting since december for "just performance".

They had two weeks now, what do you expecting? Content patches? Really?

What the hell.. this is what we were waiting on? This fixed nothing important. The fact that you guys said that you were "proud" of the PC version is a complete joke. The PC version is awful and missing at least 50% of the content you advertised and promised. Sure it looks pretty in certain areas but it's about as deep as a once inch puddle. Games from literally the early 2000's have better AI and open world content. How is that even possible?

In 1.2 I'd love to see dynamic minimap, so it would zoom out at higher speeds (it's too easy to miss a turn now) and on PC I really need a bind to toggle walking. I hate that while other characters during dialogues are walking around I can only stand still or run around like a mad man.

Modders solved this issue already.

_HellFiend_
Forum regular
Many of us were in total agreement with you prior to 1.1 patch. I couldn't wait for Cyberpunk to launch I loved the game and spent hours daily and dealt with all the bugs and glitches but still had faith in cdpr. And then they launch one of the biggest Patches of the year......a full patch not a hotfix that did less for the game than the hotfixes did as far as positive results and added game killing changes or bugs in the process making the game even worse and pretty much unplayable. When I noticed what they did I stopped playing period and so did every player that I know. They have time but the lawsuits keep adding up as do the requests for refunds while the stock price and consumer faith takes a nosedive. They should reverse this patch and hold off on new ones until they have tested and made sure the fixes are not poison. I would like to believe that most people here are fans and want them to succeed but how long can they keep saying we expected different results ? Rollback 1.1 don't give a time frame for the next fix and bring it out when it's actually ready.
I agree with some of what you say. Especially with the no dates for patches and fixes. This puts even greater pressure on the team's to roll out a patch that for some causes more problems than before. The lawsuits would have no effect on the dev teams as thats why you have lawyers and management. No one can keep you playing the game or hold out for hope but yourself. I love this game and have had a great time playing it and will continue to do so. I have been backer of star citizen for 5 years now and in that game there is always new bugs with every patch and we are the testers. We report problems and bugs all the time. This game has been live for juat over a month now and the first patch has just dropped, there will be problems. I have faith that the team's will sort it out but it will take time

Anyone having an issue where Takemura calls you, his picture appears on screen, but doesn't say anything and it disable use of your phone?

This wouldn't be a big issue except, oh, everything in the game runs from your phone/people calling you.
Same issue . Has affected all my game saves. Pretty much stalls any further game play. So only options atm seem to be await 1.2 or start game over from start.

im annoyed that the rerolling for legendary is gone, stuck with items with zero slots.
i would like to see the rerolling ability back or just have every legendary always having max slots.

How about next you add more love joys and use of clouds, and make rouge a romance choice for both genders, and add more cyber mods for your character.

What the hell.. this is what we were waiting on? This fixed nothing important. The fact that you guys said that you were "proud" of the PC version is a complete joke. The PC version is awful and missing at least 50% of the content you advertised and promised. Sure it looks pretty in certain areas but it's about as deep as a once inch puddle. Games from literally the early 2000's have better AI and open world content. How is that even possible?
Content being in an ad doesn't mean it's promised how many movies put out trailers with scenes that never appear in the movie, basically all of them btw.

It's a start. For some things to implement, should've been easy, but I also see some expecting some sort of magic, like the suits expected magic... Don't build hope, you got burnt once, don't get burnt again.

Content being in an ad doesn't mean it's promised how many movies put out trailers with scenes that never appear in the movie, basically all of them btw.
I tried to like your last post but I couldn't and shouldn't have. But was good

Bug.
You need to remove one quiet enemy, hide it in a container, save, and then, after rebooting, everything in this location will disappear. (There is exactly one in the Pacific)

Very much so p00ke. I have almost 300hrs in this game so far and I will be playing this for years to come. Love it!
I mean I have over 500 hours and planned to play it for years but when this patch came out and broke my game and won't let me continue and play the game, there is nothing I can do.

I mean I have over 500 hours and planned to play it for years but when this patch came out and broke my game and won't let me continue and play the game, there is nothing I can do.
Can you start a new game? Does that fix anything? Keep your save from previous. So when the problems get addressed you can go back. Its not a fix but it might be a work around. Could also be corrupted from previous hotfix, things that got changed could be conflicting

Thanks for the patch! Need to go to Ikea now but will download right after.
I did not spot following fix in the list: I have 191 maxdocs in my inventory and these cannot be dismantled (PS4). Surely not a game breaking issue, just something I was struggling with last night.
One more thing that happened recently:
when fighting Oda he was jumping between the higher parts of the room and then all of sudden got stuck between two of those mid air and was just standing there shouting at me but not attacking or moving .... so I just shot him from distance. Took a while as I was quite underpowered for this fight, but that's how I did this boss fight.
Keep up the good work!

Why are people congratulating CDPR for doing a good job. They clearly have not done a good job, the game should have never been released in this state. They lied to us from start to finish and people still trust them............they said they will listen to feedback and people believe them........this is not a patch but a hotfix. Nothing worth playing the game for.

You mix Open World with Sandbox and Cyberpunk is not Sandbox.
I'm not mixing anything, they made the claim to be creating the best most immersive open world city in gaming, and they are the ones who compared themselves to GTA not us, so spare me these silly unproductive attempts at defending the mistakes of CDPR, and a sandbox game is like Just Cause, and nobody is asking for that, we are asking for a functional and immersive OPEN WORLD CITY like they promised.

Any open world modern city needs to deliver these three things to be IMMERSIVE, functional and believable ... pedestrians, traffic and police ... and they failed at all three, go watch the comparisons with any game that has open world cities ... GTA4 and 5, Red Dead Redemption 2, Saint's Row, Watch Dogs, Sleeping Dogs and even a cheap looking mobile game like Gangster Vegas, all managed to nail at least two of the three pillars of open world cities (if not all three of them like GTA 5 does).

They need to fix these things in order for their claims to be true, you can't claim you are sacrificing third person view for the sake of "immersion" then make the police in your city magically teleport in and out of existence like they are fairy god mother police not NCPD, that alone breaks any immersion whatsoever in the open world, try for example slowing down when in the mission with Kerry after he blows up the Us Cracks van and the police approaches your position, the police will appear for few seconds, shoots at your car then literally vanishes in front of you as if wiped by Thanos snap, this is ridiculous, inexcusable and completely immersion breaking, it needs to be fixed sooner than later.

Why are people congratulating CDPR for doing a good job. They clearly have not done a good job, the game should have never been released in this state. They lied to us from start to finish and people still trust them............they said they will listen to feedback and people believe them........this is not a patch but a hotfix. Nothing worth playing the game for.
Cause some people appreciate effort and dedication. Perhaps you should join the team's and lend some of your expertise to solve some of the issues. Keep up the hard work CDPR

Anyone who has the same problem with loading the patch - its stops an 92% progress, says its loading but i am not sure if its like the last patches wich also took quite a while to install because its now 6 hours ago when i started the patch. My pc is quite good, ssd, 2070S, ryzen 8core, 32 ram.. system should be fine and should handle that in less time in my opinion.. but my savegames are big, can that me a reason? I just finished the mainstory again with two runs in two savegames (170 hours gametime) - first run with all complete missions, sidemissions, ncpd... second will be end up the same ;).

Top Bottom