Patch 1.1

+
this is the supposed big patch that we've been waiting for weeks? forget adding any QoL stuff or any game functionality, even if you just look at bugs you fixed like 5% out of the hundreds (!) of bugs in this game. with this pace the game is going to be relatively bug free someday in 2023

i hope i can still get my refund, honestly i'd be smarter to do that and get the game for 10$ on a sale in 2 years or so
The patch is made to fix part of the bugs that were present for the console and with this patch they did. Another patch will come out in February and then there will be DLCs and more patches. CD work should be appreciated rather than always criticizing. And also by heart I don't remember that there was ever a house that made the refunds and crappy games came out. This at least from PC is a fantastic game, which could have had a little more but still a very nice game.

Humg, sadly => not fixed for me in steam with old game ...
  • Fixed an issue where players would not receive calls from Delamain when approaching relevant vehicles in Epistrophy.

PC (Alienware with NVIDIA graphics card, newer system) and running the game through Steam. Had no problem with getting it to play before 1.1. I only had problems with one quest causing the game to crash (Search & Destroy). Couldn't continue the game after starting that quest and getting to one part of it (right after you escape the apartment). I gave up on the game at that point, hoping for patches to fix that quest and allow me to continue playing the game.

Then, today, I was happy that there was a patch and was expecting to (hopefully) get through that buggy quest to continue with the game since I had been enjoying it up to that point.

Now, the game won't even start at all. Immediately crashes (Flatlines) to desktop. It won't even get to the first menu before it crashes. I've tried 3 times after restarting my system each time, hoping that it was something random causing the problem. It's not. Whatever it is, I can no longer play this game. I kind of wish you hadn't patched it. I could've, at the least, have restarted the game and played up to Search and Destroy before, doing all the side content I had skipped before to focus on the main quest. Now, the game is unplayable..literally.

I will point this out as well. I DO NOT use mods. I have added nothing to this game. Game has been removed and redownloaded and files verified. It still flatlines. Can't play it, if it won't start.

I could not be more disappointed.

If anyone knows how to fix this problem, please reply. I would appreciate it. TIA
yes same, i tried DDU first and reinstalled my gpu software in safemode to see if this was the issue. then verify, nothing. then reinstalled from download to see if that caused the issue. but all the same
hit play, then flatlines.
actually worked nearly perfectly before i'd played it through a couple of times was trying playing as different player types but now it's dead dead.

1. Go to %LOCALAPPDATA% \CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077\cache\ . Delete or rename GamePipelineLibrary. cache
2. Clear dx shader cache <- link

Holy bamboozled Batman this is it right here, I had severe frame drops that persisted after using the Photomode and the only way to fix them was to go into any of the menus and alt-tab out of the game and wait a second or two for the RAM cache to clear out (I think it was VRam).

Now everything works flawlessly, heck even the mirrors are working without frame drops.

Honestly you should make a thread with this info.

I'm afraid that's not true, they said 1.1 and 1.2 will be big patches different from the incremental bugs fixes before them, that turned out to not be the case at all, 1.1 is just another bug fix patch, why not just call it 1.07!?
Roadmap.jpg

"Big patch" doesn't mean the content would be new features or something else. They said they would fix bugs and crashes first. They delivered bug and crash fixes in this patch plus the ground work for further fixes. Look at their roadmap. You misunderstood their words.

Patch 1.1.??? More like patch 1.0.001 AMIRITE???

If this took you a month... no wander CyberBug2077 v0.0.1 took you 5 years... good luck implementing proper AI and "wanted" functionality... maybe we'll get that in v5.2...

Free advice - hire someone from Rockstar to show you how this type of game is done...

My progression is halted after this patch, as soon as I load a game I get a call from Takemura and he doesn't talk thus preventing from doing fast travel and other calls. Can't really find a workaround but this is not ideal...

View attachment 11152664
"Big patch" doesn't mean the content would be new features or something else. They said they would fix bugs and crashes first. They delivered bug and crash fixes in this patch plus the ground work for further fixes. Look at their roadmap. You misunderstood their words.

No one misunderstood anything - an x.1 patch as opposed to x.y.1 patch is supposed to bring about bigger changes than what they delivered. Especially since their roadmap shows two patches ONLY... not 10...

Another disappointment to add to the list... I've been replaying some gems from 2019 and 2020... Cyberpunk2077 is a horrific underachievement by comparison.

• Fixed an issue where Takemura wouldn't call in Down on the Street.

I'm not sure if anyone else has experience this yet, but booted my recent save up, and I find Takamura calling (been waiting for a call from him as part of the quest). When I answer though, he says nothing and the call just stays on screen. Out of curiosity, I loaded a previous save up that was in the middle of a side gig, as soon as I finished it the same thing happened (this also happened as soon as I left the hostile area mid quest). Is there a fix I can do client side or will I have to wait on the next fix from CDPR?

Great work CDPR. I was waiting for Epistrophy missions to be fixed so I can finish the story., so thank you for that. If you don't mind, are you able to look at PSALM 11:6 iconic weapon crafting bug where crafting blueprint is not dropping from leader in Northside activity? - it's the only weapon I'm missing in V apartment wall - there are multiple reports about it on the all-knowing, all-hating internet.

Above you can see what I wrote in the morning. I really, really wanted to finish the game, and Epistrophy quest line was standing on my way. It's not that I could not progress with one of the endings, but I wanted to experience every quest available (I have already cleared everything on the map - +170 hrs of play time). I sat down to my Xbox Series X few minutes ago and...at this point I would like to report that Epistrophy quest line is NOT fixed. Game does not register when you next to any of the taxis and you don't get another call - hence, nothing has changed, questline is still broken for me. I'm sorry, but I'm lack of words. Thank you for trying, but seriously, try much harder or do not waste my time.

Please send me newsletter in one or two years when the game is ready to be re-released.

PS. Minor fixes to quote for clarity;)

No one misunderstood anything - an x.1 patch as opposed to x.y.1 patch is supposed to bring about bigger changes than what they delivered. Especially since their roadmap shows two patches ONLY... not 10...

Another disappointment to add to the list... I've been replaying some gems from 2019 and 2020... Cyberpunk2077 is a horrific underachievement by comparison.
Imagine complaining about semantics and naming conventions, making your own expectations based on naming conventions, and totally ignoring what they actually said the patches would contain.

Im having a issue when the game doesn't want to load my manual save though my cloud on ps5 and ps4 pro. On my end I had zero crashes on my pro and about 6 on ps5.

Gangs that are not marked on the map disappear after reloading the save. If you do it step by step: eliminate one enemy and hide the body, then save and load. You will see that all enemies and objects in this location have disappeared. At least in Pacifica, I have already walked two such places.
P.S.
In the last picture, there is still a place where the same bug.

Attachments

• Снимок экрана (7)-min.png
    Снимок экрана (7)-min.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 79
  • Снимок экрана (8)-min.png
    Снимок экрана (8)-min.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 94
  • Снимок экрана (9)-min.png
    Снимок экрана (9)-min.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 74
  • Снимок экрана (10)-min.png
    Снимок экрана (10)-min.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 66
  • Снимок экрана (11)-min.png
    Снимок экрана (11)-min.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 84
  • Снимок экрана (12)-min.png
    Снимок экрана (12)-min.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 63
  • Снимок экрана (13)-min.png
    Снимок экрана (13)-min.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 88
  • Снимок экрана (14)-min.png
    Снимок экрана (14)-min.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 76
  • Снимок экрана (4)-min.png
    Снимок экрана (4)-min.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Since this update I am stuck with many others in a quest.

not cool...

Top Bottom