Patch 1.1

+
WTF how did you manage to play CP in total 23 days during last 45days. And did you had like 15 walkthroughs
I'm so addicted to this game that I play from when I wake up till I go to bed at night. I like to go exploring and finding different places and loot like crazy. I'm also on my second playthrough.

Saw update was live went to play it 5 mins in and it crashes playing on ps4 pro. Thanks for the update always next month tho.

Disappointing is the best I can say about this patch.

I'm not seeing any improvements in performance (I play on a higher end PC), am getting bugs that I did not incur previously, and have noted zero changes to address game play issues associated with broken perks, gear, and such, nor anything to address the abysmal balance of such systems.

I'm also not seeing any fixes or improvements to the terrible AI, terrible driving controls (worst driving I've ever played on M+KB in years), distance graphics issues (for example in badlands there are very noticible lines of heavy traffic in distance, though once you get close there are few if any vehicles and half aren't even moving or have lights on at night), and random loot (specifically the absurdity of random slots / stats on fixed / one time items).

I mean I wasn't expecting an overhaul of systems that have issues like police, nor major changes to how the various character power systems work, nor a bunch of new content, but I was expecting better performance, less bugs, and some progress in fixing things with current system that have been broken since launch.

Instead I have the same performance, more bugs, and no progress in fixing existing systems - definitely going in the wrong direction.

Start the game with the 1.1 patch up, Takemura calls but says nothing. Can't save and reload the game ofc. Great job guys!

Start the game with the 1.1 patch up, Takemura calls but says nothing. Can't save and reload the game ofc. Great job guys!
load a save before the conversation with Takemura you & wakako. go outside & finish the entire convo with takemura, fast forward 24hrs & it should let you proceed

i'm on my 5th playthrough & it still finds ways to disappoint you.

Wow.... forgive me, CDPR, but with all respect I have to say I will not install or download this patch.
Got the game running quite stable on PC with 1.06 and some mods... won´t install this mess of a patch until completely fixed.

Speaking of mods: The game has been released not even 2 months ago and modders have solved a lot of issues that you had 8 years for.
Character customization, different skins for vehicles, editors with custom weapon crafting mechanisms, better vehicle behaviour, better crowd behaviour... not even speaking about game optimizations and reshades.
You should have a close look at nexus mods / cyberpunk and implement that stuff, asap.

Last edited:
After patch 1.1 on the xbox series x project, Takemura calls and is silent, it is not possible to continue playing (

Playing on PC, RTX 2060 super.
Before path, for me performance wise it was OK. Some gfx glitches here and there, wasn't complaining.
Now don't feel any performance gains, but graphics worsened:

#1 When roaming NC, stuff like billboards, dumpsters pop in front of V. This is especially visible in Kabuki where Chinese lanterns appear out of nowhere on the street.

#2 When fast travelling, pedestrians and cars appear for a blink of an eye then disappear leaving deserted street.
Fast traveling to street near Judy home is the prime example.

#3 Hi-res textures loading too late. It really break immersion when environment changes textures in front of V.

thanks for the patch, but there is still so many bugs (especially in side-quest missions) :(

Yeah and I think they are aware of that. Tha is why the 1.2 planned before 1.1 was even released and why the entire 2021 has been marked as "updater and improvement"

And with mods and saves, people with loosely pluged GPU and what not this will be more difficult than if they delayed the release. Pitty.

It´s fine that the guys are working on patches, but this won´t change the fact that this game is not what CDPR promised it would be!
1611513484847.png

After the whole thing it seems to me they are working on the PS4 right now.. my PC game broke, my friends xbox seems slower and only my nephew base PS4 improved by 3fps..

So CD projects seems not to care about what players asked or wanted but to get back to the sony platform ASP... So just same old, same old.

Patch 1.1 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PC, consoles and Stadia!

In this update we focused on various stability improvements, which you can find outlined in the patch notes below. We will continue this work in patch 1.2 and other upcoming updates. At the same time we will keep fixing the bugs you encounter and listening to your feedback on how to improve the overall game experience.

Stability

Various stability improvements including:
  • Memory usage improvements in various systems within the game: characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, tv, etc.), foliage, laser effects, minimap, devices, AI, street traffic, environmental damage system, GPU-related, and more.
  • Various crash fixes (related to, among others, loading saves, game opening/closing and Point of No Return).
Quests/Open World
  • Fixed an issue where calls from Delamain would end immediately and seem like they cannot be picked up in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where players would not receive calls from Delamain when approaching relevant vehicles in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where the objective could get stuck on "Answer the call from Mr. Hands" in M'ap Tann Pèlen.
  • Fixed an issue where Judy could teleport underground in Pyramid Song.
  • Fixed an issue where it would be impossible to talk to Zen Master in Poem of The Atoms.
  • Fixed an issue where Takemura wouldn't call in Down on the Street.
  • Fixed an issue where Jackie could disappear in The Pickup.
  • Fixed an issue where it could be impossible to get out of the car in The Beast in Me: The Big Race.
  • Fixed an issue where players could stop receiving calls and messages after moving too far away from A Day In The Life area.
  • Fixed an issue where opening the package wouldn't update Space Oddity.
  • Retro-fixed the saves affected by a rare issue where speaking to Judy in Automatic Love would be impossible due to an invisible wall. The underlying issue is under investigation.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented players from collecting the reward in Gig: Freedom of the Press. The quest will auto-complete for those who could not collect the reward previously, and the reward will be provided automatically.
  • Fixed an issue where Delamain would remain silent throughout Epistrophy if the player initially refused to help him.
UI
  • Fixed an issue where prompt for exiting braindance could be missing.
  • Removed an invalid item from loot.
Visual
  • Fixed an issue where a grenade's trajectory could be displayed in photo mode.
  • Fixed particles' hue appearing pink when viewed close up.
  • Fixed cars spawning incorrectly in Reported Crime: Welcome to Night City.
Achievements
  • Fixed an issue where completing one of the assaults in progress in Santo Domingo would sometimes not contribute towards progression for The Jungle achievement, preventing its completion.
Miscellaneous
  • Addressed the issue responsible for saves getting oversized (related to the modifier indicating if the item is crafted), and trimmed the excess size from already existing saves (note: this won’t fix PC save files corrupted before 1.06 update).
  • Fixed an issue where input could stop registering upon opening the weapon wheel and performing an action.
  • Fixed an issue where the "Continue" button in the Main Menu could load an end game save.
PlayStation-specific
  • Performance optimization of crowds on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5.
  • Various crash fixes on PlayStation 4.
Xbox-specific
  • Improved memory usage for character creation, mirrors, scanning, camera remote control, menus (inventory, map) on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S.
PC-specific
  • It will now be possible to obtain achievements while in Steam offline mode. Note: Offline mode needs to be enabled before starting the game. This change does not work retroactively.
  • Addressed the game startup crashes related to loading cache on NVIDIA graphics cards.
Stadia-specific
  • Concert audio should no longer be inaudible in Never Fade Away.
  • Fixed corrupted textures on several melee weapons.
  • Tweaked default deadzone settings to be more responsive. Note: the change will not affect settings unless they’re set to default.
cyber punk 2077 one of the best games i ever played

This patch is useless.

50 hours, finished the main storyline, patched up the game, launched a new game and...got a new bug: when scavengers chase V and Jackie, I get no gun (so I can't shoot em) + a TPS view (nice to see my V has...no head)

System: Ryzen 5 5600X/ 32GB RAM/ RTX 3070 (and game is ugly as fuck in 1080p Ultra, 2k is mandatory but you gotta love the average 40 FPS...)

I guess I'll wait the 1.6 version in 2023 to play a decent game.
Post automatically merged:

It´s fine that the guys are working on patches, but this won´t change the fact that this game is not what CDPR promised it would be!
View attachment 11155040
1- A mature fast FPS, with a basic crafting and looting system, set in an average map plagued with glitches and bugs.

2-Linear story where your character's background makes no difference at all.

3-RPG mechanics seen 20 years ago.

4-No difference at all: play it stealthy or not, everything is scripted.

5-One katana (with multiple skins and different damage points, ok then...),one knife...a few guns.

6-Save and Reload experience: you'll have fun reloading manual saves to overcome mission bugs.

Last edited:
Top Bottom