Patch 1.1

+
Patch 1.1 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PC, consoles and Stadia!
  • Fixed an issue where Takemura wouldn't call in Down on the Street.

Dear CD Project Red,

There seems to be a game breaking bug in Down on the Street quest. Takemura makes a call, but does not speak. Instead the call gets stuck and now I cannot interact with any other quest that requires pressing F. Nor am I able to make other calls.

I am aware of supposed workaround when you can do a side quest that triggers incoming call. Unfortunately that workaround does not work. I already tried whole Saturday afternoon to do multiple side quests and gigs but none of them triggered an incoming phone call.

Can we please get a hotfix for this issue. It unfortunately now renders the game unplayable.

Dear CD Project Red,

There seems to be a game breaking bug in Down on the Street quest. Takemura makes a call, but does not speak. Instead the call gets stuck and now I cannot interact with any other quest that requires pressing F. Nor am I able to make other calls.

I am aware of supposed workaround when you can do a side quest that triggers incoming call. Unfortunately that workaround does not work. I already tried whole Saturday afternoon to do multiple side quests and gigs but none of them triggered an incoming phone call.

Can we please get a hotfix for this issue. It unfortunately now renders the game unplayable.
Someone mentioned another workaround that worked for them: Head past the edge of the map until it teleports you back. They said it resets the call and when Takemura called again, it worked. Haven't tried this yet myself, but you could give it a shot?

Someone mentioned another workaround that worked for them: Head past the edge of the map until it teleports you back. They said it resets the call and when Takemura called again, it worked. Haven't tried this yet myself, but you could give it a shot?

Tried. Does not work. There is an out of bounds area northeast from Trailer Park. You can drive towards the mountains and the game tells you to turn back, there is nothing yet. If you go on, the game will reload and teleport you back. Unfortunately, this has no impact on the Takemura's call.

Guest 4519094

not quite sure the reload from falling out of the map and the "there's nothing here yet" reload are the same, someone experiencing the takemura bug should try to noclip out of the map to test

The last patch (1.1) on PC actually gave me more bugs.
Apart from silly visual glitches I hadn't experienced that many "game breaking" glitches in three play throughs.
The worst was not being able to play a male character as any load of a save at any point made the graphics appear as if you were going through an whole chip/engram error problem, even though you hadn't even done the heist or got the "relic" yet.

After the patch, I couldn't finish some "gigs" as the game wouldn't let me deposit the goods into the machine as required unless I quit out, restarted and completed another gig before returning and depositing the goods.

Also, I couldn't complete some missions as I had to kill so many enemy (say 12) but at least one would magically drop through the scenery, and couldn't be killed. They were still there, the red indicator showing their location in the upper layers of hell, but the only way to continue was to quit and reload, and hope it didn't happen again.

The game trailers and advertising, over so many years promised so much.

What we ended up with?

45% of the time just spamming C or F key to get through the uninspired "dialogue"
45% sitting and waiting for some tedious, boring prescripted scene to finish.. Anything with Johnny in it. esp where he "takes over" and you can't do shit except spam F and wait for it to end.
Or like the the ending scenes, (SPOILER ALERT) esp the one with Alt where you just revisit the whole story you've laboured through, and my gods, what's with the ridiculous poem?
Or worse, (SPOILER ALERT) the one in the Arasaka space station hospital thing after an operation to remove the chip, doing the same "tests" with the cube etc over and over until you just want to smash the keyboard into the screen. That's not a game, that's a scripted online novel with little to no branching after input.

10% running around in repetitive "get task, do task, return result of task, get another task, do task, return result...rinse repeat" which is the core to every alleged "RPG" around, no real interaction or choice, ewxcept for which task will I do in which order, if at all.

Honestly the bugs (although bloody frustrating) don't worry me that much, they are just a mere annoyance compared to the train wreck that is the game compared to it's promise.

So much promise, so little delivery.

Patches won't fix this. A moratorium on sales and "fixes" while you completely rebuild the game is needed.
Compensate the poor souls who believed you with refunds or at least a free copy of the fixed version, after 8 years which is probably how long it will take to do the necessary start from scratch and try again.
Post automatically merged:

I know it might be hard to comprehend for you, but the developers are working on the most crucial things right now.

Do you comprehend that the basic AI was promised right at the start over 8 years ago?

Visual bugs and glitches that at worst require a reboot are not as "crucial" as the many promised, core features that were promised but never delivered

The poor developers are doing their best to patch up the symptoms while management isn't letting them attack the source, the core issues and complaints.

I know it might be hard to comprehend for you, but the developers are working on the most crucial things right now.
You referring to making sure Photomode works properly? How this even made its way to the que, of a MASSIVE amount of problems, is beyond me. Its quite infuriating to see them waste time on stuff like that, when all this patch did for me was make it EVEN worse. Felt like a direct downgrade.

Clearly Quality control is about to have an opening in CDPR.

Patch 1.1 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PC, consoles and Stadia!

In this update we focused on various stability improvements, which you can find outlined in the patch notes below. We will continue this work in patch 1.2 and other upcoming updates. At the same time we will keep fixing the bugs you encounter and listening to your feedback on how to improve the overall game experience.

Stability

Various stability improvements including:
  • Memory usage improvements in various systems within the game: characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, tv, etc.), foliage, laser effects, minimap, devices, AI, street traffic, environmental damage system, GPU-related, and more.
  • Various crash fixes (related to, among others, loading saves, game opening/closing and Point of No Return).
Quests/Open World
  • Fixed an issue where calls from Delamain would end immediately and seem like they cannot be picked up in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where players would not receive calls from Delamain when approaching relevant vehicles in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where the objective could get stuck on "Answer the call from Mr. Hands" in M'ap Tann Pèlen.
  • Fixed an issue where Judy could teleport underground in Pyramid Song.
  • Fixed an issue where it would be impossible to talk to Zen Master in Poem of The Atoms.
  • Fixed an issue where Takemura wouldn't call in Down on the Street.
  • Fixed an issue where Jackie could disappear in The Pickup.
  • Fixed an issue where it could be impossible to get out of the car in The Beast in Me: The Big Race.
  • Fixed an issue where players could stop receiving calls and messages after moving too far away from A Day In The Life area.
  • Fixed an issue where opening the package wouldn't update Space Oddity.
  • Retro-fixed the saves affected by a rare issue where speaking to Judy in Automatic Love would be impossible due to an invisible wall. The underlying issue is under investigation.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented players from collecting the reward in Gig: Freedom of the Press. The quest will auto-complete for those who could not collect the reward previously, and the reward will be provided automatically.
  • Fixed an issue where Delamain would remain silent throughout Epistrophy if the player initially refused to help him.
UI
  • Fixed an issue where prompt for exiting braindance could be missing.
  • Removed an invalid item from loot.
Visual
  • Fixed an issue where a grenade's trajectory could be displayed in photo mode.
  • Fixed particles' hue appearing pink when viewed close up.
  • Fixed cars spawning incorrectly in Reported Crime: Welcome to Night City.
Achievements
  • Fixed an issue where completing one of the assaults in progress in Santo Domingo would sometimes not contribute towards progression for The Jungle achievement, preventing its completion.
Miscellaneous
  • Addressed the issue responsible for saves getting oversized (related to the modifier indicating if the item is crafted), and trimmed the excess size from already existing saves (note: this won’t fix PC save files corrupted before 1.06 update).
  • Fixed an issue where input could stop registering upon opening the weapon wheel and performing an action.
  • Fixed an issue where the "Continue" button in the Main Menu could load an end game save.
PlayStation-specific
  • Performance optimization of crowds on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5.
  • Various crash fixes on PlayStation 4.
Xbox-specific
  • Improved memory usage for character creation, mirrors, scanning, camera remote control, menus (inventory, map) on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S.
PC-specific
  • It will now be possible to obtain achievements while in Steam offline mode. Note: Offline mode needs to be enabled before starting the game. This change does not work retroactively.
  • Addressed the game startup crashes related to loading cache on NVIDIA graphics cards.
Stadia-specific
  • Concert audio should no longer be inaudible in Never Fade Away.
  • Fixed corrupted textures on several melee weapons.
  • Tweaked default deadzone settings to be more responsive. Note: the change will not affect settings unless they’re set to default.
this is the third time I'm asking so PLEASE make a different settings bar for ADS sensitivity

Before I received the patch, I started a new game, hoping to finish some achievements
Then, I got stuck at the mission where V and Takemura meet with Wakako (she didn't start talking)
Then, I got the 1.1 patch, but the bug wasn't fixed - Wakako won't start talking

I've currently got 65hrs playtime since xmas without any game breaking issues, with patch 1.1 the game no longer launches for me. It just produces an error box with option to report it to the developers.

I've followed all the listed options to resolve this type of issue to no avail, has anyone else experienced this with the new 1.1 patch?

You referring to making sure Photomode works properly? How this even made its way to the que, of a MASSIVE amount of problems, is beyond me. Its quite infuriating to see them waste time on stuff like that, when all this patch did for me was make it EVEN worse. Felt like a direct downgrade.

My feelings exactly .... are they even listening ?

Everything works fine for me so far. "Down on the Street" worked as well. Takemura called, we talked, quest advanced as expected.
Performance seems to be slightly better in some places (though I never had any problems to begin with.)
If there are loot changes I didn't notice and actually don't care at all. :)

Not sure if this has been reported but I can not stash any loot on any vehicle. The non scannable router problem still pressent in "Killing in the name of" oh and I still get the "Ted Fox" in the ground. oh and regardless of how the screen shot looks I still can't see most of the UI on the left side of the screen.
Cyberpunk 2077_20210124163400.jpg

This patch is useless.

50 hours, finished the main storyline, patched up the game, launched a new game and...got a new bug: when scavengers chase V and Jackie, I get no gun (so I can't shoot em) + a TPS view (nice to see my V has...no head)

System: Ryzen 5 5600X/ 32GB RAM/ RTX 3070 (and game is ugly as fuck in 1080p Ultra, 2k is mandatory but you gotta love the average 40 FPS...)

I guess I'll wait the 1.6 version in 2023 to play a decent game.
Post automatically merged:

1- A mature fast FPS, with a basic crafting and looting system, set in an average map plagued with glitches and bugs.

2-Linear story where your character's background makes no difference at all.

3-RPG mechanics seen 20 years ago.

4-No difference at all: play it stealthy or not, everything is scripted.

5-One katana (with multiple skins and different damage points, ok then...),one knife...a few guns.

6-Save and Reload experience: you'll have fun reloading manual saves to overcome mission bugs.
Indeed, we have been deceived. A half-finished product that does not even make it to Beta. I will not buy another game from this company until it has been on the market for at least 1 year and even then I will think about it next time. They have lost all my respect.

Guest 4508300

Had 120hrs played before 1.1 and cant play CP since 1.1 cause of different problems. So im a little bit !&/($&%§(% at all.

But concerning your post i have to say: "Its not that easy".

Maybe they have dedicated people working on different parts of the game.
What i mean: Employees have different knowledge and experience. Not everyone can do everything.
In this case they maybe have one employee who is responsible for such niche/low priority parts of the game.
And maybe this person cant help with AI programming, is not experienced with extreme bugfinding/bugfixing etc.
So for me, as im in softwaredevelopement too, its understandable if there are low priority fixes in a patch/hotfix too.

But also there should be
a priority of issues
a proper planing
a qs team which just not check bugfixing but also do regression testing (and got the time for -> see planing)

And, the most important thing in my opinion, ther should be communication with customers.
This communication is constantly missing from CDPR.

Last edited by a moderator:
System: Ryzen 5 5600X/ 32GB RAM/ RTX 3070 (and game is ugly as fuck in 1080p Ultra, 2k is mandatory but you gotta love the average 40 FPS...)
I got a 5 5600x and an RTX 3070 as well, playing at 2560x1440, Raytracing all enabled (light on medium) rest maxed out.
I'm getting real good FPS with a few slow-downs in some locations, but overall it's really smooth.
I guess you already checked CPU heat in case it's going through the roof and the CPU throttles down?

Not sure if this has been reported but I can not stash any loot on any vehicle. The non scannable router problem still pressent in "Killing in the name of" oh and I still get the "Ted Fox" in the ground. oh and regardless of how the screen shot looks I still can't see most of the UI on the left side of the screen.
View attachment 11155985
Have you gotten your OG car back? Summoning that once fixed the issue for me. But it now seems that loot is stored in individual vehicles. So i have to stand outside my apartment, calling them one by one, and then haul the loot back inside. Before the patch i could access it all regardless.

I wonder if later today we'll be seeing a hotfix for the patch or if CDPR will stick to its original schedule. In any case, I'm not going to upgrade from 1.06 not only because of the new glitches introduced but also because it affects LOD and loot in a bad way.

After Patch 1.1....many new visual glitches bugs ,also when i am using the trusters some times i got black and white colors until i land on the ground

Attachments

• photomode_23012021_213013.png
    photomode_23012021_213013.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 93
  • photomode_24012021_213050.png
    photomode_24012021_213050.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 99
  • photomode_24012021_213105.png
    photomode_24012021_213105.png
    3 MB · Views: 110
  • photomode_24012021_213333.png
    photomode_24012021_213333.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 104
  • photomode_24012021_213424.png
    photomode_24012021_213424.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 92
  • photomode_24012021_205145.png
    photomode_24012021_205145.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 89
After patch 1.1, the "Killing In The Name" quest still doesn't work? Am I doing something wrong or waiting for the next patch?

Top Bottom