Patch 1.1

+
I've reverted back to the former patch because of the pop in issues. I move back from a magazine on a desk a bit and it just disappears and when I move back it just appears randomly. So annoying and immersion breaking. It also took away like 10 FPS on my 3090 on the update. Places were dropping down to 30 FPS in areas that weren't before. I hate this patch.

Is there something wrong with the "Applying patches" process stuck at 89% since 2 hours? Restarted the GOG Galaxy client, nothing changed.

PS5

Further few hours of playing. The game sadly can randomly crash only after ~2 hours and I was hopeful after earlier session of 6 hours without a single crash. So those problems are not solved, it's just a bit better again. But as mentioned a few days ago, it doesn't lag shortly before the crash now, it just instantly crashes without any signs.

I also said that radio stopped working for me. It did, only till I launched the game again, now it's all good (lol).

I have one more thing to try. The mission with the cop guy who investigated the case, after the first mission with him (going to some warehouse or something) you're supposed to get out of his car and he's waiting leaning against the rail near the water. I couldn't join him since I got stuck in the car. Gotta try doing this mission again.

Overall I see this update as a performance update, probably some bugs and glitches fixed, too, but I hadn't experienced them before much so I don't see much difference.

Looking forward to crashing go away completely. That should be their highest priority since it's a critical bug from developer point of view. If you can't use an app, that's your first thing to fix. Obviously that's a fix for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox S/X so it's easy to say but has to be done, nonetheless.

Guest 4519094

pretty sure the patch solved game breaking problems for a vast majority of players, but still glad it made some players feel the pain of others, some react selflessly some others ... well, sure hope this is a learning experience for everyone here :)

pretty sure the patch solved game breaking problems for a vast majority of players, but still glad it made some players feel the pain of others, some react selflessly some others ... well, sure hope this is a learning experience for everyone here :)
When it happen to others they are just whining babies but when it happens to you its ok to be frustrated and upset.
:facepalm:

there are some articles around talking about "a gamebreaking bug introduced in 1.1".
fake news, that bug was around since the beginning.

51°C. Wow. That's _very_ cool for a 5 5600x. Unrealistically so. Oo
51°C is supposed to be idle temperature. Either you watercool it very well or it's not running at 100% capacity I'd wager.

My RT is set to Psycho as well.
What I noticed is, that at some point FPS go down a bit and after restarting the game everything runs fine again. Takes a while though so that's not inconvenient at all.
I guess your game is installed on an SSD and fast enough RAM to match the rest of the hardware? I mean, who wouldn't...

Maybe some kind of memory leak ?
Post automatically merged:

I tried this with CET and SimpleMenu fly/noclip, no luck but I only tried once heading west.

I've been messing with quest facts on my save all night trying to disable the call temporarily, nothing worked except one time I managed to activate a call from Dakota (introduction).

This was after I selected Takemura quest and auto completed via SimpleMenu, and also flagging him dead and delamain disable (two options that SimpleMenu provides) after which I continued my current quest (disasterpiece) after having a smoke for Johnny I started quick teleporting around until Dakota called at Sunset Motel.

I didn't carry on with that because I was worried I'd done too much irreversible damage to the save, and have since been trying to proc her call again without those flags. zzz

I'm already past that quest, but I have still a bugged Delamain Quest (Part 3+4).

Maybe someone will still find a workaround, hopefully.

Edit:

Give #1462 a try.

😐
😐

Last edited:
there are some articles around talking about "a gamebreaking bug introduced in 1.1".
fake news, that bug was around since the beginning.
Incorrect - I didn’t have any bugs - completed down on the street mission with no issues. That was several hours of gameplay ago.

installed patch. Load game. Takamura calls for no reason instantly and it’s a blank square and can’t do anything.

it’s a new bug.

So we're gonna rush updates out the door?

This is why I think it would be a great idea to have a beta build available for players to test patches and additions. Lots of games do it. Egosoft's X4 Foundations come to mind. They are a tiny team with a huge game on their plate. They don't seem to have much issue using all the tools they can to craft the game they want.

So we're gonna rush updates out the door?

This is why I think it would be a great idea to have a beta build available for players to test patches and additions. Lots of games do it. Egosoft's X4 Foundations come to mind. They are a tiny team with a huge game on their plate. They don't seem to have much issue using all the tools they can to craft the game they want.
WE ARE NOT BETA TESTERS!!! WE ARE CONSUMERS!!!

We paid for a finish product and got an unfinished one, so no. I'm not doing beta testing anything. This is their mess, they need to clean it up. I've moved on anyways. I'll play this game in 6 months, maybe.

How can one revert the patch on STeam? Is it even possible?
I agree I would like to go back to patch 1.0.3 for several reasons, but I would also like to go back to patch 1.0.6 so I can reroll my legendary loot drops I do not like the fact they took out the ability to reroll legendary loot, so I may have the max amount of mod slots I want and not just what is limited to me by default...or else what would the point be in getting any of the legendary armor when I can just craft or find a piece of junk that has better mod slots/mods...

Still problem after 1.1 patch at Stadia, please fix

I have the same problem being unable to remove Neoprene Diving Suit so I cannot complete mainstory quest The Heist.
It requires to wear a Militech Suit but get error message Action Blocked when trying. I explored the world as low level character before following mainstory quests so dont have access to quest "Pyramid Song" or "Sweet Dreams". Have tried alot of things recommended by players, including try unequip in safe-house and visited joytoy for cutscenes that can resolved it. Please fix this bugg so I can complete the mainstory.

Can you please add an option for

SKIPPING BRAINDANCE sequences?

They are preventing me from wanting to replay the game, and I avoid questlines which force them on me.

I do not like that they remove player control and agency. If I think I have enough info, I should be able to quit the BD and work with what I have, not scrounge around looking for some tiny, easily missed thing. This is just wasting my time and not letting me play the game the way I choose.

So, please add an option to skip to the next plot point with the journal updated and the BD complete.

Thanks!

Maybe some kind of memory leak ?
Post automatically merged:

😐
No clue. Most of the time I can play about 2h or so until FPS lower, and even then they are actually pretty good.
And the game is so fast at loading to menu and into my saves, it's not even inconvenient. I actually wonder how they managed to make it load so fast.

Switched off V-sync today and activated it in the NVIDIA driver settings. No clue why I didn't do that before... Can't recommend that enough.

hm interesting im trying to finish the 'dream on' quest where im chasing the van and it keeps crashing and im noticing theres no quicksave anymore??? wtf??

have you addressed the issue before? PLs address it so they know it exist. I think like many developers they address the most crucial and most reported bugs first! wait for the next patch and it will be solved for sure!

Several times, including now :D or is there a dedicated bug submission place?

Back to the game on ps4 pro after this patch. There are many bugs still but it made a world of difference just in performance.
Thank you developers!!!

Top Bottom