Patch 1.1

+
Interactivity with the world, better NPC AI, car chases and overhaul the police AI and wanted systems and random events other than gun everything down.

Add meaningful choices, 3rd person view cutscenes and deeper hacking mechanics and you might be on the nose with what was shown in 2018. If you add also far reaching lifepath choices and gangs you're also touching on what NC Wire was impressing us with.

I was pretty much expecting this kind of patch, tbh. It'd be a dumb move to add more intricate systems and mechanics when the existing ones are hanging by a thread. I would've been curious about the performance improvement, but the content of 1.1 is not attractive enough to reinstall the game. Guess I'll gauge that bit by eyeballing my gf's experience.

Is this the big january patch?

What a joke.

Don't rush to dismiss it, though. If the performance tuning actually worked, that's a major improvement across the board (especially if it could be replicated for PS4, ey?).

If it didn't, then yeah. Not much to cheer at for Judy no longer teleporting somewhere at some point when every other npc does it like it's whack-a-mole time. Add to that the fact that there are other npcs that pierce the world boundaries that also have quests attached, like poor Mower falling through the stairs and it ain't stellar.

@CDPR: don't rush shite again. Take your time, but keep your promises, please!

Last edited:
That´s it??? So I still can´t drive cars from 1st person in a 1st person game? I assumed this would be fixed in an instant as it seems to be just how you analyse the world and apply your HDR values.

Oh, so that's not just happening to me then. I thought I needed to adjust my settings or something. lol

PS5 improvements:
1) AI is more active in cars and on purpose cut me off multiple times, just like in GTA5 lol!
2) For some reason games feels a lot smoother in movements and i guess object collisions more stable when walking over objects.
With optimization it feels like less cars on road and drawing distance at some times.

But otherwise on PS5 it is supper smooth.
Nice to hear, are the streets more crowded?
Installing the patch on my ps5 now.

I am disappointed. This feels more like another hotfix patch than the 1.1 we were expecting. I don't believe this patch will have any effect on my gameplay. T-Posing, appearing above vehicles pantless, random deaths while jumping, vehicles spawning inside one another, gray mess on models, missing character textures, items that aren't lootable, characters like Judy still appearing after the point they should not be... That's off the top of my head.

Nvidia GTX 1660 & yes, I believe so (460.89) ?
latest patch is 461.09 I use an 2080 super but I checked on official nvidia site as well and the latest driver for your card is also 461.09 . Please check if you can update the driver and try it again!

I know it might be hard to comprehend for you, but cops teleporting behind you simply ruins the ingame experience and therefore is a crucial thing.
Their core promise to all the consoles is more important as a first thing off the bat item to address, to stabilise the entire product across the range, and not just focus on those who can play it. Give them time ffs, lets not lose our minds again. There's currently no plot significance to killing the cops in the game, and if one of your stray bullets clips a cop, you just gotta be more careful.
As much as I want serious car chases and MaxTax swooping in from their drop-ships coming to execute us like that scene near the start, they need to bring the game back for everyone so they have more people to improve the game for.
I'm on PC playing the game just fine asides from the occasional mission bug, game is working great for me, and I'd love for CDPR to be able to deliver this to everyone they promised this to.
They promised us a schedule of these updates, give them time, this is just going to get messy again if we all stack on pressure demanding ALL of it to be fixed RIGHT NOW - everyone has something that's hot on their list right now, I'm sure.
If anything, we've been lucky that the current iteration of the product survived the bandwagon trolls, and media deluge of bad press, and whatever other trouble they're fronting at the moment; and STILL keep supporting and fixing the game; people who've been able to play generally love the game, and that's a good thing. If not, we might not even have a CP2077 to complain and bang our fists on the table about.

Anyone having an issue where Takemura calls you, his picture appears on screen, but doesn't say anything and it disable use of your phone?

This wouldn't be a big issue except, oh, everything in the game runs from your phone/people calling you.

Same. Most likely has something to do with this fix:
  • Fixed an issue where Takemura wouldn't call in Down on the Street.
I put the game away right after meeting with Wakako. Decided to pick it up again after Patch 1.1 and I immediately get a call from him with no dialogue options or any type of interaction. It's a terrible bug, because it doesn't allow other calls to come through, and disables the SAVE option. This needs a hotfix.

Same here.
I'm disappointed because the bad performance is the only reason I don't play the game right now.
exactly. I can't play too for a month now (in fact, I can, with 30-40 fps it is quite possible to play) to play, and put it off until patches.

Not being able to pick up thrown knives makes the related perks impractical. There needs to either be a grey tier knife crafting recipe or knives need to be retrievable. Thanks for your hard work!

Patch 1.1 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PC, consoles and Stadia!

In this update we focused on various stability improvements, which you can find outlined in the patch notes below. We will continue this work in patch 1.2 and other upcoming updates. At the same time we will keep fixing the bugs you encounter and listening to your feedback on how to improve the overall game experience.

Stability

Various stability improvements including:
  • Memory usage improvements in various systems within the game: characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, tv, etc.), foliage, laser effects, minimap, devices, AI, street traffic, environmental damage system, GPU-related, and more.
  • Various crash fixes (related to, among others, loading saves, game opening/closing and Point of No Return).
Quests/Open World
  • Fixed an issue where calls from Delamain would end immediately and seem like they cannot be picked up in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where players would not receive calls from Delamain when approaching relevant vehicles in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where the objective could get stuck on "Answer the call from Mr. Hands" in M'ap Tann Pèlen.
  • Fixed an issue where Judy could teleport underground in Pyramid Song.
  • Fixed an issue where it would be impossible to talk to Zen Master in Poem of The Atoms.
  • Fixed an issue where Jackie could disappear in The Pickup.
  • Fixed an issue where it could be impossible to get out of the car in The Beast in Me: The Big Race.
  • Fixed an issue where players could stop receiving calls and messages after moving too far away from A Day In The Life area.
  • Fixed an issue where opening the package wouldn't update Space Oddity.
  • Retro-fixed the saves affected by a rare issue where speaking to Judy in Automatic Love would be impossible due to an invisible wall. The underlying issue is under investigation.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented players from collecting the reward in Gig: Freedom of the Press. The quest will auto-complete for those who could not collect the reward previously, and the reward will be provided automatically.
  • Fixed an issue where Delamain would remain silent throughout Epistrophy if the player initially refused to help him.
UI
  • Fixed an issue where prompt for exiting braindance could be missing.
  • Removed an invalid item from loot.
Visual
  • Fixed an issue where a grenade's trajectory could be displayed in photo mode.
  • Fixed particles' hue appearing pink when viewed close up.
  • Fixed cars spawning incorrectly in Reported Crime: Welcome to Night City.
Achievements
  • Fixed an issue where completing one of the assaults in progress in Santo Domingo would sometimes not contribute towards progression for The Jungle achievement, preventing its completion.
Miscellaneous
  • Addressed the issue responsible for saves getting oversized (related to the modifier indicating if the item is crafted), and trimmed the excess size from already existing saves (note: this won’t fix PC save files corrupted before 1.06 update).
  • Fixed an issue where input could stop registering upon opening the weapon wheel and performing an action.
  • Fixed an issue where the "Continue" button in the Main Menu could load an end game save.
PlayStation-specific
  • Performance optimization of crowds on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5.
  • Various crash fixes on PlayStation 4.
Xbox-specific
  • Improved memory usage for character creation, mirrors, scanning, camera remote control, menus (inventory, map) on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S.
PC-specific
  • It will now be possible to obtain achievements while in Steam offline mode. Note: Offline mode needs to be enabled before starting the game. This change does not work retroactively.
  • Addressed the game startup crashes related to loading cache on NVIDIA graphics cards.
Stadia-specific
  • Concert audio should no longer be inaudible in Never Fade Away.
  • Fixed corrupted textures on several melee weapons.
  • Tweaked default deadzone settings to be more responsive. Note: the change will not affect settings unless they’re set to default.
Thank you! looking forward to testing it out!

I am disappointed. This feels more like another hotfix patch than the 1.1 we were expecting. I don't believe this patch will have any effect on my gameplay. T-Posing, appearing above vehicles pantless, random deaths while jumping, vehicles spawning inside one another, gray mess on models, missing character textures, items that aren't lootable, characters like Judy still appearing after the point they should not be... That's off the top of my head.
it is another performance hotfix! also for main quests to make the game playable under consoles and make it better experience on pc . You should expect more with the next patch and the patches after that. If yo have any issues pls address them to the developers so they can see if its worth fixing and addressing.

I complete everything in the game but this quest... After i finish it i notice it did not disapear from my list, and i cant get the 100% ,,,,

" First time I tried this mission, I was able to deposit my guns, stealth up to security, take out the big dude, but then had no option to upload the virus, so I left the club, retrieved my weapons and moved onto other missions. Now when I try to do this mission again, it won’t let me deposit weapons, or enter any of the doors into the club, or pull out any weapons or fists! This is the only mission that is causing me grief! My last option is to finish the story mode, and try again after, but not holding my breath "
https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/kc3lqb

Patch 1.1 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PC, consoles and Stadia!

In this update we focused on various stability improvements, which you can find outlined in the patch notes below. We will continue this work in patch 1.2 and other upcoming updates. At the same time we will keep fixing the bugs you encounter and listening to your feedback on how to improve the overall game experience.

Stability

Various stability improvements including:
  • Memory usage improvements in various systems within the game: characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, tv, etc.), foliage, laser effects, minimap, devices, AI, street traffic, environmental damage system, GPU-related, and more.
  • Various crash fixes (related to, among others, loading saves, game opening/closing and Point of No Return).
Quests/Open World
  • Fixed an issue where calls from Delamain would end immediately and seem like they cannot be picked up in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where players would not receive calls from Delamain when approaching relevant vehicles in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where the objective could get stuck on "Answer the call from Mr. Hands" in M'ap Tann Pèlen.
  • Fixed an issue where Judy could teleport underground in Pyramid Song.
  • Fixed an issue where it would be impossible to talk to Zen Master in Poem of The Atoms.
  • Fixed an issue where Jackie could disappear in The Pickup.
  • Fixed an issue where it could be impossible to get out of the car in The Beast in Me: The Big Race.
  • Fixed an issue where players could stop receiving calls and messages after moving too far away from A Day In The Life area.
  • Fixed an issue where opening the package wouldn't update Space Oddity.
  • Retro-fixed the saves affected by a rare issue where speaking to Judy in Automatic Love would be impossible due to an invisible wall. The underlying issue is under investigation.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented players from collecting the reward in Gig: Freedom of the Press. The quest will auto-complete for those who could not collect the reward previously, and the reward will be provided automatically.
  • Fixed an issue where Delamain would remain silent throughout Epistrophy if the player initially refused to help him.
UI
  • Fixed an issue where prompt for exiting braindance could be missing.
  • Removed an invalid item from loot.
Visual
  • Fixed an issue where a grenade's trajectory could be displayed in photo mode.
  • Fixed particles' hue appearing pink when viewed close up.
  • Fixed cars spawning incorrectly in Reported Crime: Welcome to Night City.
Achievements
  • Fixed an issue where completing one of the assaults in progress in Santo Domingo would sometimes not contribute towards progression for The Jungle achievement, preventing its completion.
Miscellaneous
  • Addressed the issue responsible for saves getting oversized (related to the modifier indicating if the item is crafted), and trimmed the excess size from already existing saves (note: this won’t fix PC save files corrupted before 1.06 update).
  • Fixed an issue where input could stop registering upon opening the weapon wheel and performing an action.
  • Fixed an issue where the "Continue" button in the Main Menu could load an end game save.
PlayStation-specific
  • Performance optimization of crowds on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5.
  • Various crash fixes on PlayStation 4.
Xbox-specific
  • Improved memory usage for character creation, mirrors, scanning, camera remote control, menus (inventory, map) on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S.
PC-specific
  • It will now be possible to obtain achievements while in Steam offline mode. Note: Offline mode needs to be enabled before starting the game. This change does not work retroactively.
  • Addressed the game startup crashes related to loading cache on NVIDIA graphics cards.
Stadia-specific
  • Concert audio should no longer be inaudible in Never Fade Away.
  • Fixed corrupted textures on several melee weapons.
  • Tweaked default deadzone settings to be more responsive. Note: the change will not affect settings unless they’re set to default.
Can you look into the mission "Needle in a haystack" for some reason it won't let me (and many others, check youtube) finish the mission. It's the only one that's holding me back from 100 trophy

The AI is the biggest problem in the game and that didn't change. Come on guys we are rooting for you
this is a patch for the things that make the game unpleasant to play or prevent you from continuing and also many performance issues . for ai wait for patch 1.2 or later . I assume it will be addressed later in the free dlc.

latest patch is 461.09 I use an 2080 super but I checked on official nvidia site as well and the latest driver for your card is also 461.09 . Please check if you can update the driver and try it again!
All right, I'll try that, Thanks!
Also, verifying integrity of game cache on Steam didn't solve it.
If that doesn't work i'll probably go the the appropriate forum for these kind of issues...

Top Bottom