Patch 1.1

+
Bugs that I've reported are not fixed :) impossible to finish cyberpsycho achives and it is still impossible to go inside Lizzies Bar after they close door once.

Nice to hear, are the streets more crowded?
Installing the patch on my ps5 now.

Hmmm, so cars look like spaced out now better than before where they were bunching up.
Vehicles feel like sticking to ground better as for first time i did not fly off the bridge with turn that goes down.
So far i only have glitches with getting on bike and magically launching walker by in to sky.

• Fixed an issue where calls from Delamain would end immediately and seem like they cannot be picked up in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where players would not receive calls from Delamain when approaching relevant vehicles in Epistrophy.

This is not fixed at all. Still unable to complete any Epistrophy Missions. No Phone Call from Delamain and no Phone Call from the cab after i pulled in front of it.

1611357858545.png

I don't get it, did people expect them to patch everything in 1.1?
They over-promised so it will take time to tone down the emotions. What raises my questions is why the changelog is mostly "backend" while there is no "frontend" changes to pad the changelog. Like how you can buy soda for $10 but it gives way more components than $10, or how some items are crafted from low tier components but dismantle to high tier while at the same time it's cost inefficient to upgrade items or re-craft to legendary early. Such low hanging fruts should be easy to change in the "database" and that's something that a quest designer/itemization dev could do, not an engine devs that made most of the 1.1 work. Same for other simpler bugs in items, perks, item mods etc.

If 1.2 won't have any such small fixes then they may not fit it at all and just release DLCs down the road leaving overall game mechanics unfinished/bit buggy/broken. There could change something with a big re-release like for Witcher 3 but that's big maybe and far far away.

It's a single player game and by now likely most PC players are done with it so it's obvious they will try make it better for consoles where they still have a waiting playerbase and those low-hanging-fruits don't matter from financial or overall player experience perspective but still - if they want to be more than Bethesda (that left such fixing to modding community) they should address it somehow.

EDIT: the game doesn't start now :D it flatlines every time :D

Most are bug fixes, Of course these are bugs that must be fixed.
I hope they are developing content such as braindance to add to the game.

Bugs that I've reported are not fixed :) impossible to finish cyberpsycho achives and it is still impossible to go inside Lizzies Bar after they close door once.
please keep in mind that because you address a bug it doesn't mean it will be addressed in the first place. They address bugs first that many people report. If your bug wasn't reported as much as other bugs it will be fixed later! Thats how devs work!

• Fixed an issue where calls from Delamain would end immediately and seem like they cannot be picked up in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where players would not receive calls from Delamain when approaching relevant vehicles in Epistrophy.

This is not fixed at all. Still unable to complete any Epistrophy Missions. No Phone Call from Delamain and no Phone Call from the cab after i pulled in front of it.

View attachment 11151878
Maybe try to read your text messages? I don't know, maybe it could help somehow.

The Cops. Fix the freacking cops...
cops are not a bug. Sth like this can be addresses but the most important things are bugs first!
Post automatically merged:

I'm being honest when I say I had exactly none of these issues.
me neither To be honest had very very few bugs. But that's not the point. These bugs were reported much by other players so they are important to fix in the first place.

I'm on Xbox One. This patch has done nothing for me. Assault in Progress to the right of Oriental looking net runner Building in Kabuki still causes my game to crash. The Pick Up at Maelstrom gang hideout, I can't get through the door at the top of the stairs without the game crashing, still. After I start the game again, the game freezes and crashes while loading until I go back to a previous save. I still can't progress the story after this 1.1 patch. When I read all these patch notes, i don't know what is being fixed?? I don't experience any of those problems, just these same two game crashes. Am I suppose to reinstall the game? Restart the story? What makes these patches correct the game?

This patch won't get the credit it is due. We all know these patches will involve extensive bug-fixes but a full memory rework is a very good step toward optimisation, especially as people are reporting exceptionally bad performance in general.

Can we get a peak as to what 1.2 will implement? Are we expecting further bug fixes or will some content be added to improve the experience of the game?

I don't understand why they called it 1.1. It was rather 1.07. To jump a few steps to 1.1. (falsely) implies more of a change than closing a few "if true loops" of code so that few side quests can continue without getting stuck, plus solving a GPU crash.

I currently have two stuck side quests (The street fight questline stuck after I beat up 4 fighters. The additional call never came. And the gig where you steal congresswoman tapes from marina. The ATM does not give bonus, so the quest does not complete) and one reported crime (the one called "One Thing Led to Another". The laptop is not "use" interractable). I was waiting for a solution with the update. Neither of them are on the list. So, keeping away from the game a little more, I guess...

Top Bottom