Patch 1.1

+
@CD Projekt . The game concept is amazing, the soundtrack's are amazing. The story is one of the best i have seen in years... There are sidequests in this game that could be the main plot of some random EA game... lol.
And you are keeping the promises to exterminate all the bugs! And despite all the over the top criticism, you still look for feedback.
My feedback is this. Keep it up! worry about new features and content " WHEN ITS READY " :D

Patch 1.1 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PC, consoles and Stadia!

In this update we focused on various stability improvements, which you can find outlined in the patch notes below. We will continue this work in patch 1.2 and other upcoming updates. At the same time we will keep fixing the bugs you encounter and listening to your feedback on how to improve the overall game experience.

Stability

Various stability improvements including:
  • Memory usage improvements in various systems within the game: characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, tv, etc.), foliage, laser effects, minimap, devices, AI, street traffic, environmental damage system, GPU-related, and more.
  • Various crash fixes (related to, among others, loading saves, game opening/closing and Point of No Return).
Quests/Open World
  • Fixed an issue where calls from Delamain would end immediately and seem like they cannot be picked up in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where players would not receive calls from Delamain when approaching relevant vehicles in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where the objective could get stuck on "Answer the call from Mr. Hands" in M'ap Tann Pèlen.
  • Fixed an issue where Judy could teleport underground in Pyramid Song.
  • Fixed an issue where it would be impossible to talk to Zen Master in Poem of The Atoms.
  • Fixed an issue where Takemura wouldn't call in Down on the Street.
  • Fixed an issue where Jackie could disappear in The Pickup.
  • Fixed an issue where it could be impossible to get out of the car in The Beast in Me: The Big Race.
  • Fixed an issue where players could stop receiving calls and messages after moving too far away from A Day In The Life area.
  • Fixed an issue where opening the package wouldn't update Space Oddity.
  • Retro-fixed the saves affected by a rare issue where speaking to Judy in Automatic Love would be impossible due to an invisible wall. The underlying issue is under investigation.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented players from collecting the reward in Gig: Freedom of the Press. The quest will auto-complete for those who could not collect the reward previously, and the reward will be provided automatically.
  • Fixed an issue where Delamain would remain silent throughout Epistrophy if the player initially refused to help him.
UI
  • Fixed an issue where prompt for exiting braindance could be missing.
  • Removed an invalid item from loot.
Visual
  • Fixed an issue where a grenade's trajectory could be displayed in photo mode.
  • Fixed particles' hue appearing pink when viewed close up.
  • Fixed cars spawning incorrectly in Reported Crime: Welcome to Night City.
Achievements
  • Fixed an issue where completing one of the assaults in progress in Santo Domingo would sometimes not contribute towards progression for The Jungle achievement, preventing its completion.
Miscellaneous
  • Addressed the issue responsible for saves getting oversized (related to the modifier indicating if the item is crafted), and trimmed the excess size from already existing saves (note: this won’t fix PC save files corrupted before 1.06 update).
  • Fixed an issue where input could stop registering upon opening the weapon wheel and performing an action.
  • Fixed an issue where the "Continue" button in the Main Menu could load an end game save.
PlayStation-specific
  • Performance optimization of crowds on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5.
  • Various crash fixes on PlayStation 4.
Xbox-specific
  • Improved memory usage for character creation, mirrors, scanning, camera remote control, menus (inventory, map) on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S.
PC-specific
  • It will now be possible to obtain achievements while in Steam offline mode. Note: Offline mode needs to be enabled before starting the game. This change does not work retroactively.
  • Addressed the game startup crashes related to loading cache on NVIDIA graphics cards.
Stadia-specific
  • Concert audio should no longer be inaudible in Never Fade Away.
  • Fixed corrupted textures on several melee weapons.
  • Tweaked default deadzone settings to be more responsive. Note: the change will not affect settings unless they’re set to default.

really? dont see my issue in there.....

please read i haven't had any of the CDPR staff reply to this i even messaged one, no reply
even posted my problem in that link at the *technical* page
PLEASE READ!!!!
i cannot stress this enough

I'm being honest when I say I had exactly none of these issues.

Same here! And I mean, it's obviously a good thing to fix this even if it doesn't happens to everyone, but I wonder how many patches they will need to fix all the bugs if not even one of the bugs I had appears in this first one

Patch 1.1 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PC, consoles and Stadia!

In this update we focused on various stability improvements, which you can find outlined in the patch notes below. We will continue this work in patch 1.2 and other upcoming updates. At the same time we will keep fixing the bugs you encounter and listening to your feedback on how to improve the overall game experience.

Stability

Various stability improvements including:
  • Memory usage improvements in various systems within the game: characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, tv, etc.), foliage, laser effects, minimap, devices, AI, street traffic, environmental damage system, GPU-related, and more.
  • Various crash fixes (related to, among others, loading saves, game opening/closing and Point of No Return).
Quests/Open World
  • Fixed an issue where calls from Delamain would end immediately and seem like they cannot be picked up in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where players would not receive calls from Delamain when approaching relevant vehicles in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where the objective could get stuck on "Answer the call from Mr. Hands" in M'ap Tann Pèlen.
  • Fixed an issue where Judy could teleport underground in Pyramid Song.
  • Fixed an issue where it would be impossible to talk to Zen Master in Poem of The Atoms.
  • Fixed an issue where Takemura wouldn't call in Down on the Street.
  • Fixed an issue where Jackie could disappear in The Pickup.
  • Fixed an issue where it could be impossible to get out of the car in The Beast in Me: The Big Race.
  • Fixed an issue where players could stop receiving calls and messages after moving too far away from A Day In The Life area.
  • Fixed an issue where opening the package wouldn't update Space Oddity.
  • Retro-fixed the saves affected by a rare issue where speaking to Judy in Automatic Love would be impossible due to an invisible wall. The underlying issue is under investigation.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented players from collecting the reward in Gig: Freedom of the Press. The quest will auto-complete for those who could not collect the reward previously, and the reward will be provided automatically.
  • Fixed an issue where Delamain would remain silent throughout Epistrophy if the player initially refused to help him.
UI
  • Fixed an issue where prompt for exiting braindance could be missing.
  • Removed an invalid item from loot.
Visual
  • Fixed an issue where a grenade's trajectory could be displayed in photo mode.
  • Fixed particles' hue appearing pink when viewed close up.
  • Fixed cars spawning incorrectly in Reported Crime: Welcome to Night City.
Achievements
  • Fixed an issue where completing one of the assaults in progress in Santo Domingo would sometimes not contribute towards progression for The Jungle achievement, preventing its completion.
Miscellaneous
  • Addressed the issue responsible for saves getting oversized (related to the modifier indicating if the item is crafted), and trimmed the excess size from already existing saves (note: this won’t fix PC save files corrupted before 1.06 update).
  • Fixed an issue where input could stop registering upon opening the weapon wheel and performing an action.
  • Fixed an issue where the "Continue" button in the Main Menu could load an end game save.
PlayStation-specific
  • Performance optimization of crowds on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5.
  • Various crash fixes on PlayStation 4.
Xbox-specific
  • Improved memory usage for character creation, mirrors, scanning, camera remote control, menus (inventory, map) on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S.
PC-specific
  • It will now be possible to obtain achievements while in Steam offline mode. Note: Offline mode needs to be enabled before starting the game. This change does not work retroactively.
  • Addressed the game startup crashes related to loading cache on NVIDIA graphics cards.
Stadia-specific
  • Concert audio should no longer be inaudible in Never Fade Away.
  • Fixed corrupted textures on several melee weapons.
  • Tweaked default deadzone settings to be more responsive. Note: the change will not affect settings unless they’re set to default.
DUM DUM IS STILLING MISSING DURING SECOND CONFLICT DO I HAVE TO SELL MY SOUL TO BE ABLE TO FINISH THIS GAME CDPR PLEEEASE ;-;

So you still haven't bothered to add any AI in the game. Oh well I guess there's always next month.
I am doubting that they will do anything to actually make it a good game. Just bug fixes and pretty scenery to accompany the terrible AI and pointless leveling system

Still loads to fix e.g. taking fall damage glitches hands to feet making some guns unusable because can't see right side of screen (I think it's to do with guerrilla arm's) loads of cars in distance then despawn when getting close, falling off a pebble in badlands is ista death, cops still spawn right in front of v or in walls that they can shoot from but can't be shot, some npc enemy's don't respond to being shot, quest for the vending machine still not working, vehicle smashing itself on environment/not showing up/ spawning too far, random bike flight, most perks not working mainly in stealth & crafting like all the time, phone call gets stuck after conversation has finished so can't jump/interact with anything.... Also while I'm on a rant when's the rpg element coming to this loot and shoot =/

For me, game is still not playable. I'm waiting for fix explained on attached images.
I can create Maxdoc MK II for almost nothing and then disassemble for even more. Pure income in that. Zero logic.

Attachments

• Maxdoc MK II - high reward for nothing.jpg
    Maxdoc MK II - high reward for nothing.jpg
    389.4 KB · Views: 210
  • Maxdoc MK II - low cost creating.jpg
    Maxdoc MK II - low cost creating.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 211
Any idea when the crafting will be addressed? Specifically with regards to not getting legendary blueprints for clothing?

There are a lot of improvements I want to see and certain changes made and things added. But I've enjoyed the game so far (I'm at 250+ hours I think lol), and I know all the dev's are working hard. I've got a lot of faith that you guys will stick with it. Just please give the teams decent time off, no more 12 hour days! People are far less productive when burnt out. Better to take your time now and get it right than repeat the same mistakes.

I fully believe this games going to be awesome this time next year and I'm looking forward to the journey.

You're game is dead already, no one gives a dam about him anymore, after so many promises that you didn't keep, now you try to fix it?
I see how people give you new ideas but they have to understand the fact that CDPR can fix the bugs and the glitches but the gameplay never

Just leave it, move on, and give us a new Witcher game
And yet you're hanging around the official forum of what you call a dead game, right?
Makes perfect sense. (n)

Same for me. It seems that we are quite a few with that problem. I'm reverting to 1.06

Oh no ....

Yeah, after updating my drivers to the latest version, 461.89, the issue still persists

Stacktrace
```
Expression: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005)
Message: The thread attempted to write to an inaccessible address at <address location>.
````
Ooof, that's rough tho ...

Looks like they still can't fix basic controls... if there's no walk I'm getting a refund now.
How are you getting a refund? Did you play less than 2 hours? If you know a way please share, I would really like a refund for this shitty game.

Won´t upgrade unless I know the patch won´t kill the mods that I have installed to fix the various bugs.
Sorry. Trust lost.

I am doubting that they will do anything to actually make it a good game. Just bug fixes and pretty scenery to accompany the terrible AI and pointless leveling system
Yes I am beginning to realise this. Frankly I wish I had requested a refund when they were offering them instead of actually believing this company gave a shit about doing anything other than the bare minimum for PR recovery.

Top Bottom