Patch 1.1

+
You're game is dead already, no one gives a dam about him anymore, after so many promises that you didn't keep, now you try to fix it?

Why the fuck wouldn't they try to fix it?

NOT ONE of the things in this patch is related to the thousands of suggestions and feedback that have been posted on this forum since the previous patch.

No, there's actually one major thing:

"Make the game fucking playable."

Which is a pretty big task by itself and these additions aren't enough to do that alone. However, it's getting there. When the game is actually playable, then they can work on making it play better.

Xbox One X User: Great job! Keep it up :) Just two suggestions. Please zoom out mini map. I'd like to actually make a corner with more than a spilt second to turn. To be able to drive through the city without the autosave freezing my screen every few minutes.

So you may have fixed the issue with Takemura not calling which is great... But now he calls me and says nothing and I can't do a lot of things (using leg Cyberware, accessing terminals and data points, and possibly more) because I am locked in a phone call with him. Would love to not have to go to a much earlier save to fix this.

Add meaningful choices, 3rd person view cutscenes and deeper hacking mechanics and you might be on the nose with what was shown in 2018. If you add also far reaching lifepath choices and gangs you're also touching on what NC Wire was impressing us with.

I was pretty much expecting this kind of patch, tbh. It'd be a dumb move to add more intricate systems and mechanics when the existing ones are hanging by a thread. I would've been curious about the performance improvement, but the content of 1.1 is not attractive enough to reinstall the game. Guess I'll gauge that bit by eyeballing my gf's experience.

Don't rush to dismiss it, though. If the performance tuning actually worked, that's a major improvement across the board (especially if it could be replicated for PS4, ey?).

If it didn't, then yeah. Not much to cheer at for Judy no longer teleporting somewhere at some point when every other npc does it like it's whack-a-mole time. Add to that the fact that there are other npcs that pierce the world boundaries that also have quests attached, like poor Mower falling through the stairs and it ain't stellar.

@CDPR: don't rush shite again. Take your time, but keep your promises, please!

Keep your promises. That's a good one. They've been lying for years. It's all they know how to do. Remember that stolen art work from Cyberpunk that was being ransomed by the hackers who broke into their servers back in 2016? Remember how they refused to pay it and everyone cheered them on. Until some people began wondering why the art work was never leaked anywhere and began questioning if CDPR had made the whole damn thing up. They're consummate liars.

Thank you assholes, now with the new patch, I can not save my game. So if I continue, no save will ever happen again, great job. OMG, WTF is wrong with you people?

i had this on my new start just before the patch. annoying after putting 3hrs or so in and finding none of it saved before the game shat itself again.

This list:

*snip*

If implemented would make the game PERFECT🤘💯:ok:

I can tell you right now, about 50% of that list we are not going to see unless modders do it as the resource cost does not justify the end result from a developmental standpoint. In more laymans terms the juice isn't worth the squeeze. Not saying the ideas are 'bad' per se, just to them, the investment isn't worth it. Prime example, such as them finishing the monorail system. The amount of work that would cost vs what you actually get out of it does not make much sense to them. It makes a lot more sense to use all those man hours and resources on something most all players would use like the character customizer, car modding, more romance interactions then a single item that is mostly just aesthetics and only a fraction of players would actually use.

Top Bottom