Patch 1.1

+
Well i was testing the game and my conclusions are that CDPR is definitely just doing what they have to do to have some backup for lawsuits. There is no improvement in any field AT ALL. This is supposed to be the first MAJOR PATCH? In what world this few bug fixes (Which some were fixed by modders already) are major? Man, this company... I'll make sure no one i know purchase one of your games ever again.

Fixing the game is going to take all year and that's not adding any new content. Let's be honest with ourselves.

The game needs a STAGGERING amount of work and the three patches so far are just the start of it. We're not at Mount Doom, we're not even at Rivendell, we're at Bree.

This is super obvious.

Simply look at previous titles and see the uptick in game patches.

Cyberpunk 2077 will take the cake, I'm sure.

Hell yeah baby!!! Just what I needed. I don't care about the bugs and stuff, I love this game, I working hard to raise up my level and get the secret ending and this patch is a great motivator to go on!!! Thank CDPR

@CD Projekt . The game concept is amazing, the soundtrack's are amazing. The story is one of the best i have seen in years... There are sidequests in this game that could be the main plot of some random EA game... lol.
And you are keeping the promises to exterminate all the bugs! And despite all the over the top criticism, you still look for feedback.
My feedback is this. Keep it up! worry about new features and content " WHEN ITS READY " :D

I just seriously want to know how the hell the game was able to get Gold certification in the state that it was in at launch. I mean some real investigation ought to go to figuring out how that happened.

well it wasnt in the notes but i tried anyway.
the gig "getting warmer" is still bugged and i cant complete it,cant give 8ug8ear the coolant.
already finished all other missions and ncpd scanner activities in the game. so this is the last thing for me to do to 100%

They fixed the bug where Johnny says "The house is winning, what will the boss think about this" and the caption is stuck on the screen even with the captions off?

On my game in progress Takemura calls instantly and says nothing thus permanently blocking the game. On old full save phones seems to be working when calling someone...

And mods crash the game on launch which likely is DDosing their crash report service right now ;)

I don't know how video games are made. How come the game crashes differently for different people? If my game only crashes at the same event for me, and not for other people, can my problem ever possibly be fixed?

Would you look at that the patch came out and it's exactly what was expected.

Bug fixes and performance/stability focused.

I've said it in the 1.1 patch thread in the general tab but I'll say it again here.

Y'all need to temper your expectations. Patch 1.2 isn't going to be much better than this.

For real, if you know of some magical way to get a refund lay it on us...
i buy it from GOG, its you that have to learn how to refund, if you cant refund uninstall it as come to see the game in an year, as i sayed countless time, in my gameplay i didint found any of the bug listed at the start of the thread, i didint even know that they exist (AI apart)

Yes, they did in the form of grants but no, this is not the same thing. The class action suits involve the investors. The Polish government, through a consumer protection group, is doing the investigating and they can fine them up to 10% (or more) of their total earnings from the game, if it is determined that they misrepresented the game to customers and fail to make a bona fide effort to fix those issues.

The grants, by the way, involved a lot of money for research and development for things like seamless multiplayer, which they've flat out failed at doing since the final product, if it's not dropped altogether, will be a standalone product and not part of the base game. Those grants were presented with a deadline in which they were to present examples of their research. Since this was back in 2016 and the entire game (and the game engine) got a restart from scratch, I highly doubt they were able to deliver anything by 2018 other than a doctored-up E3 demo so they may be facing stiff fines for those grants as well.
I see thank you for clearing that up, Its nice that I have now full picture of the grants, even back in the day I just read the headline on what the funding was for, knew it was for Multiplayer but didn't realized that for 2077 MP.

Thank you.

please keep in mind that because you address a bug it doesn't mean it will be addressed in the first place. They address bugs first that many people report. If your bug wasn't reported as much as other bugs it will be fixed later! Thats how devs work!
People don't how to think anymore forgive them.🤗🤣

I also have on PS 4 Pro Takemura call. He says nothing and stays on. I can't quick travel, use grenades or save the game now, so the game is unplayable.

Hey!! This is not a bug report but a humble recomendation. Can you add an option to change makeups and haircuts? 🤘

they claimed this game would have unprecedented character customization but it has nothing of the sort. can put allsorts of cyberware in my characters body but can't get a haircut, plastic surgery, tattoos or mod a car like GTA. i enjoy the game as my next play through will be my 5th but it's just a huge sack of disappointment.

the next GTA is gonna eat this alive.

PS5 i can say had no crash for 40+ min game play and usually i have a crash within 10 min driving in big city

Top Bottom