Patch 1.1

+
I see thank you for clearing that up, Its nice that I have now full picture of the grants, even back in the day I just read the headline on what the funding was for, knew it was for Multiplayer but didn't realized that for 2077 MP.

Thank you.

Multiplayer for CP 2077 is the only thing they've ever attempted as it was meant to be a serious challenge for GTA Online. But after failing to make any headway for 2 years, they outsourced it to Digital Scapes who've also been having a hard time getting it to work, presumably due to the game engine.

The grants, totaling $7m, covered a wide range of research apart from multiplayer. Here's an article on it from 2016:

So they claim to be fixing bugs, but still haven't fixed the issue with controller joysticks being unresponsive for no reason. They work fine for any other game, but the inputs aren't recognized for movement, looking around, or using the triggers. Seems that input devices would pretty high up on the list of things to fix, because if you can't control your character, you can't really play the game. But I guess that would make sense, so they can't fix that right away. Before anybody asks, yes I've tried multiple controllers but had the same result. The controllers work perfectly fine for every other game. Uninstalling and reinstalling the game didn't fix the problem either.

I'm suddenly getting the Takemura glitch after the patch too. Sigh. First actually game breaking glitch I've run into. I don't even know how to roll back the versions, so I guess I'll wait until the next hotfix.
I can help you with GOG version roll back;
Click on the game, select button beside "PLAY" click on Manage Installation then Configure then Turn off Auto updates, whiled doing that it will show previous versions you can download.

Which also showed that this patch was pushed 7 days prior to us getting it today

Looks like Happy Together side mission is still bugged out. Constant cops knocking on doors. Not sure what bugged that for me but I cannot talk to them no matter how much I bump into them and make them mad etc. So far that is the only side mission I have had bug out on me. Thanks for all the hard work on updates! Well done!
uh bugged? on my end, worked just fine

- I can't save the game. Takemura's call is stuck on the screen and prevents saving and interacting with stores.
- The error of not immediately changing the vehicle's camera also remains.

Anyway, I'm losing patience :(

Attachments

• image0.png
    image0.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 95
Hi. Any change the next update will include a fix for the character customization to include the bodysliders? To manipulate how much muscles V has. That goes for both Male and Female.

The reason i ask this is because I noticed in the videos, there are muscular females and I don't think its fair that they have muscles but the female V doesn't. She should have the option to appear strong.

Just wanted to add..

the problem with not receiving quick hacks from access points. None whatsoever, despite having the relevant perks etc

The problem with having to carry iconic clothing - Johnny's in particular - as they keep duplicating and no way of getting rid of them.

Projectile launcher always fires explosive rounds regardless of the attached mod.

Hadn't heard of the duplicating clothing bug yet. That's a new one.

Eh, yes and no. If you turn on the highest difficulty, the enemies start having a decent AI. So there's arguably an easy fix for that.

The game's lower difficulties seem to make them all idiots.

I thought people were referring to the crowd’s AI or there lack of.

One of the annoying thing is the instant spawn of NCPD when you get a wanted sign. Like how come NCPD has instant teleport technology but I can’t even have night vision or light enhancement in my top of the line optics (eye).

I was being honest. I did not expected them to add some amazing AI in just a few weeks or add some new physics and innovative mechanics. This is still disappointing! They didn't fix the minimap while driving. Also didn't add an option to walk on PC which are just two of various really easy fixes that modders already implemented in the first place. Why can't they?

It's not a question of whether they can or can't.

Some issues take priority and they're currently focusing on those.

More patches will come, don't worry!

Hi. Any change the next update will include a fix for the character customization to include the bodysliders? To manipulate how much muscles V has. That goes for both Male and Female.

The reason i ask this is because I noticed in the videos, there are muscular females and I don't think its fair that they have muscles but the female V doesn't. She should have the option to appear strong.
Would be nice, but not going to happen. Would have to remodel all clothing.

Don't judge anything by the videos as they were never actual gameplay footage. People really need to remember that. Cinematic trailers are often just movies created to give you a feel for a game but they are not representative of anything you'll actually get to see or play.

That is not much of a fix. Sure there are some that are stated but they're not the "critical" bugs you guys said to fix...are the main ones that bad to get rid of? Just my opinion, these bug fix's are underwhelming. Giving me the "drip-feed" feeling but only on bug fix's. Anyhow, I hope you guys are reading this, please fix a bug where V hang's up on Evelyn Parker during "The Heist" mission when falling down from the Yoronubo Tower(apartment).

I appreciate the hard work, but you need to finish all the unfinished area's in Night city, finish and reimplement the trains and all the area's they led to, reimplement all the unfinished missions that are still in the game but disabled, give us the ability to change car color (since cars have several varieties already in the game), let us change our appearance after we start the game, fix the UI and stats displaying incorrectly or not working at all. fix stats calculations and stats and perks that don't work at all (min-maxing is impossible right now), fix the clothing items that appears invisible, fix the police Ai and AI in general, and give us more clothing variety (there are several thousand outfits in the game, and we have access to like 25%) and some minigames wouldn't hurt. then the gaming experience would be improved. I just keep telling myself this game will release a year from now.

the problem with not receiving quick hacks from access points. None whatsoever, despite having the relevant perks etc
You should get them even with no perks and 3 int. It's a weird bug where some people never get them o_O.
Post automatically merged:

Top Bottom