Patch 1.1

+
One thing I would like to bring up with CDPR. If you say something, stick to it.

" we’ll release two large patches starting with Patch #1 in January. This will be followed by Patch #2 in February. Together these should fix the most prominent problems gamers are facing on last-gen consoles. We will be informing you about the contents of each patch ahead of their release "

You failed to live up to this promise so far as you only release the contents of a patch once its released. I mean why say this if you don't intend to honour it?

Patch 1.1 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PC, consoles and Stadia!

In this update we focused on various stability improvements, which you can find outlined in the patch notes below. We will continue this work in patch 1.2 and other upcoming updates. At the same time we will keep fixing the bugs you encounter and listening to your feedback on how to improve the overall game experience.

Stability

Various stability improvements including:
  • Memory usage improvements in various systems within the game: characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, tv, etc.), foliage, laser effects, minimap, devices, AI, street traffic, environmental damage system, GPU-related, and more.
  • Various crash fixes (related to, among others, loading saves, game opening/closing and Point of No Return).
Quests/Open World
  • Fixed an issue where calls from Delamain would end immediately and seem like they cannot be picked up in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where players would not receive calls from Delamain when approaching relevant vehicles in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where the objective could get stuck on "Answer the call from Mr. Hands" in M'ap Tann Pèlen.
  • Fixed an issue where Judy could teleport underground in Pyramid Song.
  • Fixed an issue where it would be impossible to talk to Zen Master in Poem of The Atoms.
  • Fixed an issue where Takemura wouldn't call in Down on the Street.
  • Fixed an issue where Jackie could disappear in The Pickup.
  • Fixed an issue where it could be impossible to get out of the car in The Beast in Me: The Big Race.
  • Fixed an issue where players could stop receiving calls and messages after moving too far away from A Day In The Life area.
  • Fixed an issue where opening the package wouldn't update Space Oddity.
  • Retro-fixed the saves affected by a rare issue where speaking to Judy in Automatic Love would be impossible due to an invisible wall. The underlying issue is under investigation.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented players from collecting the reward in Gig: Freedom of the Press. The quest will auto-complete for those who could not collect the reward previously, and the reward will be provided automatically.
  • Fixed an issue where Delamain would remain silent throughout Epistrophy if the player initially refused to help him.
UI
  • Fixed an issue where prompt for exiting braindance could be missing.
  • Removed an invalid item from loot.
Visual
  • Fixed an issue where a grenade's trajectory could be displayed in photo mode.
  • Fixed particles' hue appearing pink when viewed close up.
  • Fixed cars spawning incorrectly in Reported Crime: Welcome to Night City.
Achievements
  • Fixed an issue where completing one of the assaults in progress in Santo Domingo would sometimes not contribute towards progression for The Jungle achievement, preventing its completion.
Miscellaneous
  • Addressed the issue responsible for saves getting oversized (related to the modifier indicating if the item is crafted), and trimmed the excess size from already existing saves (note: this won’t fix PC save files corrupted before 1.06 update).
  • Fixed an issue where input could stop registering upon opening the weapon wheel and performing an action.
  • Fixed an issue where the "Continue" button in the Main Menu could load an end game save.
PlayStation-specific
  • Performance optimization of crowds on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5.
  • Various crash fixes on PlayStation 4.
Xbox-specific
  • Improved memory usage for character creation, mirrors, scanning, camera remote control, menus (inventory, map) on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S.
PC-specific
  • It will now be possible to obtain achievements while in Steam offline mode. Note: Offline mode needs to be enabled before starting the game. This change does not work retroactively.
  • Addressed the game startup crashes related to loading cache on NVIDIA graphics cards.
Stadia-specific
  • Concert audio should no longer be inaudible in Never Fade Away.
  • Fixed corrupted textures on several melee weapons.
  • Tweaked default deadzone settings to be more responsive. Note: the change will not affect settings unless they’re set to default.

In this update we focused on various stability improvements, which you can find outlined in the patch notes below. We will continue this work in patch 1.2 and other upcoming updates. At the same time we will keep fixing the bugs you encounter and listening to your feedback on how to improve the overall game experience.

Stability

• Memory usage improvements in various systems within the game: characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, tv, etc.), foliage, laser effects, minimap, devices, AI, street traffic, environmental damage system, GPU-related, and more.
  • Various crash fixes (related to, among others, loading saves, game opening/closing and Point of No Return).
Quests/Open World
  • Fixed an issue where calls from Delamain would end immediately and seem like they cannot be picked up in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where players would not receive calls from Delamain when approaching relevant vehicles in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where the objective could get stuck on "Answer the call from Mr. Hands" in M'ap Tann Pèlen.
  • Fixed an issue where it would be impossible to talk to Zen Master in Poem of The Atoms.
  • Fixed an issue where it could be impossible to get out of the car in The Beast in Me: The Big Race.
  • Fixed an issue where players could stop receiving calls and messages after moving too far away from A Day In The Life area.
  • Retro-fixed the saves affected by a rare issue where speaking to Judy in Automatic Love would be impossible due to an invisible wall. The underlying issue is under investigation.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented players from collecting the reward in Gig: Freedom of the Press. The quest will auto-complete for those who could not collect the reward previously, and the reward will be provided automatically.
  • Fixed an issue where Delamain would remain silent throughout Epistrophy if the player initially refused to help him.
UI
Visual
Achievements
  • Fixed an issue where completing one of the assaults in progress in Santo Domingo would sometimes not contribute towards progression for The Jungle achievement, preventing its completion.
Miscellaneous
  • Addressed the issue responsible for saves getting oversized (related to the modifier indicating if the item is crafted), and trimmed the excess size from already existing saves (note: this won’t fix PC save files corrupted before 1.06 update).
  • Fixed an issue where input could stop registering upon opening the weapon wheel and performing an action.
  • Fixed an issue where the "Continue" button in the Main Menu could load an end game save.
PlayStation-specific
Xbox-specific
  • Improved memory usage for character creation, mirrors, scanning, camera remote control, menus (inventory, map) on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S.
PC-specific
  • It will now be possible to obtain achievements while in Steam offline mode. Note: Offline mode needs to be enabled before starting the game. This change does not work retroactively.
  • Addressed the game startup crashes related to loading cache on NVIDIA graphics cards.
Stadia-specific
  • Tweaked default deadzone settings to be more responsive. Note: the change will not affect settings unless they’re set to default.
Played thru the game twice and didnt encounter any of these "bugs"
Only issues i have is T-Posing while driving thru city center (last about 2 seconds)
Had to zoom in on the russian netrunner foot to complete that one mission
Other than the few missing poles on street corners and floating cell phones after killing someone.
But now...after the hotfix 1.1...cant save

Thanks for the hard work, but I believe this patch 1.1 is underwhelming.. what about the other thousands of bugs in this game?

Of course Polish Government is also involved in the lawsuits, if i remember correctly few years back Polish Goverment gave funds to CDPR.
And that's how the gossip is born.. No, the Polish government is NOT involved in any of those lawsuits as for now. In Poland, UOKIK office checks the progress of implementing game updates, as well as checking, if the management of CDPR was lying to investors or not. There are no CDPR lawsuits that Polish government is involved with. If anyone doesn't like the game then don't play it. Reach out to CDPR for refund and stop spreading hate and misinformation. Let the devs do their work to make game perform well on all platforms and AFTER that, add features like minimap zoom, better AI, more romances and so on. They will not add 3rd person perspective, because they already stated that it is fpp rpg, not multi-perspective. They removed tpp cutscenes because of that, and they stated that as well way before the release. Maybe they will add some of cut content but it'd probably be free dlc. The priority is performance and bugs. It is impossible to repair all bugs in one-month time. I guess not many remember how it was with early Witcher 3 or other games. Even GTA 5 was buggy on the PC at the beginning. Let them work peacefully and do their job to please as many players as possible.

OMG! This is such a disappointment! Have you not seen our list of demands????? Cant believe they have not been fulfilled! You have had a month and you blew it!

-Still only a few Joy Toys? Come on I want to have relations with more non-story related NPCs! Its my favorite thing to do and the only way I have relations in the first place!
-No mini-games still?!?!? Come on! Please spend months creating pointless side games in the game that I will play once and forget about!
-STILL no subway? You said you had to cut it months ago, but I want it anyway! I just want to ride it one time and move on so please fix thanks!
-Why can't I run the game on max settings with my beast of a rig? I have 1060 and get 200 fps in RD2 so why not here?

The list goes on! I've only spent 160 hours in the game so far and was waiting for a proper update to fix my problems.

SHAME SHAME SHAME
1611361925184.png

Can we give up fixing bugs and just add more things ta do in the world?
Cuz as soon as you fix loadsa bugs peeps just find more. So it'll never end. But if we had more customising stuff and other open world things ta distract us then we won't spend so much time laughing at your bug infestation

Thanks for the hard work, but I believe this patch 1.1 is underwhelming.. what about the other thousands of bugs in this game?

How do you come to that conclusion?

The reality is that a lot of things have to be fixed (you said it yourself) - performance on consoles, bugs everywhere, etc.

If anything, it's a huge undertaking.

I know right! I am no game developer, but these fixes must have only taken them a few seconds! They should be spending all day and night chugging crack and sipping coke to fix this for us! I demand it!

Can we give up fixing bugs and just add more things ta do in the world?
Cuz as soon as you fix loadsa bugs peeps just find more. So it'll never end. But if we had more customising stuff and other open world things ta distract us then we won't spend so much time laughing at your bug infestation
If you fix the major and minor bugs now there won't be as many new bugs that pop up when new activities are added. The bug fixes are a must

Please can you look into weapon drops like the one in Maikos office and psalm 11:6 not being available. Also id love if i could change my rayfield calaburn to the blue version. Or yellow. Or grey with lime green. Thanks. Love the game. Love Wakako and all the Arasaka design. Game looks great. Cant wait for DLCs. And a new game+ so i can get the mox shotgun. [...]

Last edited by a moderator:

Stability

Quests/Open World
UI
Visual
Achievements
Miscellaneous
PlayStation-specific
Xbox-specific
PC-specific
Stadia-specific
When i'm on the motorcycle, the camera won¿t change at all, it's not longer a time thing, it's that it does not load at all, and when i see the light of the sun or even in the shadows, it looks like it's still rendering the game or something, a lot of grain on Xbox One, so far i still don't see any change

Top Bottom