Patch 1.1

+
This patch DID fix the "can't kill Tamara Cosby" issue or I'm just lucky in the way I started it this time.

Either way, I'm a happy camper. :)

I expected bit more fixes, but I guess it just shows how much work there is to fix this game, especially when you're simultaneously patching it on several different platforms. Makes me really wish this was only PC release...

Hopefully we won't have to wait for Patch 1.2 until the very end of February or beginning of March...

I'm wondering if you guys will be fixing the no reward for completing the entire cyberpsycho quest line, it's the last mission on my minimap and I just checked to see if it hands out a reward, it does not still.

I love the game, I'm glad you are focusing on stability stuff, but I'm also hoping that the game will grow and have added features, vastly improved AI and higher difficulty, more meaningful story additions, more customization options, a better map do you can actually find areas where you can interact with npcs know where the cool areas to explore are, more npc interaction in general, more unique content and reasons to explore areas, more buildings to enter. Also pulled out mimimap while driving, adding to some of the mainline story characters and missions, there are many characters I just want more from, Jackie, Panam, takemura, snd Smasher to name a few. Again I love the game, but it feels unfinished. And I'm sad that I feel like I have to wait 6 months for the next gen update and all these bug fixes before I replay it, because I've now done everything in it.

Patch 1.1 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PC, consoles and Stadia!

In this update we focused on various stability improvements, which you can find outlined in the patch notes below. We will continue this work in patch 1.2 and other upcoming updates. At the same time we will keep fixing the bugs you encounter and listening to your feedback on how to improve the overall game experience.

Stability

Various stability improvements including:
  • Memory usage improvements in various systems within the game: characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, tv, etc.), foliage, laser effects, minimap, devices, AI, street traffic, environmental damage system, GPU-related, and more.
  • Various crash fixes (related to, among others, loading saves, game opening/closing and Point of No Return).
Quests/Open World
  • Fixed an issue where calls from Delamain would end immediately and seem like they cannot be picked up in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where players would not receive calls from Delamain when approaching relevant vehicles in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where the objective could get stuck on "Answer the call from Mr. Hands" in M'ap Tann Pèlen.
  • Fixed an issue where Judy could teleport underground in Pyramid Song.
  • Fixed an issue where it would be impossible to talk to Zen Master in Poem of The Atoms.
  • Fixed an issue where Takemura wouldn't call in Down on the Street.
  • Fixed an issue where Jackie could disappear in The Pickup.
  • Fixed an issue where it could be impossible to get out of the car in The Beast in Me: The Big Race.
  • Fixed an issue where players could stop receiving calls and messages after moving too far away from A Day In The Life area.
  • Fixed an issue where opening the package wouldn't update Space Oddity.
  • Retro-fixed the saves affected by a rare issue where speaking to Judy in Automatic Love would be impossible due to an invisible wall. The underlying issue is under investigation.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented players from collecting the reward in Gig: Freedom of the Press. The quest will auto-complete for those who could not collect the reward previously, and the reward will be provided automatically.
  • Fixed an issue where Delamain would remain silent throughout Epistrophy if the player initially refused to help him.
UI
  • Fixed an issue where prompt for exiting braindance could be missing.
  • Removed an invalid item from loot.
Visual
  • Fixed an issue where a grenade's trajectory could be displayed in photo mode.
  • Fixed particles' hue appearing pink when viewed close up.
  • Fixed cars spawning incorrectly in Reported Crime: Welcome to Night City.
Achievements
  • Fixed an issue where completing one of the assaults in progress in Santo Domingo would sometimes not contribute towards progression for The Jungle achievement, preventing its completion.
Miscellaneous
  • Addressed the issue responsible for saves getting oversized (related to the modifier indicating if the item is crafted), and trimmed the excess size from already existing saves (note: this won’t fix PC save files corrupted before 1.06 update).
  • Fixed an issue where input could stop registering upon opening the weapon wheel and performing an action.
  • Fixed an issue where the "Continue" button in the Main Menu could load an end game save.
PlayStation-specific
  • Performance optimization of crowds on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5.
  • Various crash fixes on PlayStation 4.
Xbox-specific
  • Improved memory usage for character creation, mirrors, scanning, camera remote control, menus (inventory, map) on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S.
PC-specific
  • It will now be possible to obtain achievements while in Steam offline mode. Note: Offline mode needs to be enabled before starting the game. This change does not work retroactively.
  • Addressed the game startup crashes related to loading cache on NVIDIA graphics cards.
Stadia-specific
  • Concert audio should no longer be inaudible in Never Fade Away.
  • Fixed corrupted textures on several melee weapons.
  • Tweaked default deadzone settings to be more responsive. Note: the change will not affect settings unless they’re set to default.
Seriously your game is trash my ps5 still crashing and three mission still bugged, I'm getting my money back sorry

If you fix the major and minor bugs now there won't be as many new bugs that pop up when new activities are added. The bug fixes are a must
Ta be honest i haven't had any bugs since the 2nd update in december. Only issues i had is slow rendering and the highly funny AI antics. But yeah i guess they need ts fix the base game b4 adding more, that just makes sense

so after this latest "update" i've just finished the intro mission with jackie as a nomad, the entire time, from the garage to the first mission in NC the sound has chopped in and out constantly. this is despite trying all the different sound settings in game and through my system. What. A. Mess.

I understand, that it takes time to improve and fix everything, but f**k the bugs when world is empty anyways. I can deal with bugs, I can't deal with empty world...sad face sad face

AI IS LITERALLY ON THE LIST.
THEY ARE WORKING ON IT.
[Edited -- SigilFey]

JAN AND FEB UPDATES WERE NOT ANNOUNCED AS MAJOR UPDATES AND FOCUS ON CONSOLE PERFORMANCE
What list is that? And there are very few console specific fixes in this patch so it doesnt look like a major console patch to me?!

Ta be honest i haven't had any bugs since the 2nd update in december. Only issues i had is slow rendering and the highly funny AI antics. But yeah i guess they need ts fix the base game b4 adding more, that just makes sense
I have not encountered many bugs either. But I'm not on console. I do agree though, more activities would be great. But I'm happy to wait till the updates later in the year

You have to whisper small nothings in his ear. ;)

Honestly, that sounds awful. Have you tried loading older save files?

Yeah i found my save before i started the mission for the voodoo boys, So im just gonna wait around and do some side missions till he calls me

This list:

https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/kmr1ro
If implemented would make the game PERFECT🤘💯:ok:
this is the perfect list and as you say, do this and the game would be perfect. I think however you're pissing in the wind with this list, either that or it'll be actually 2077 before this game is fixed. There will be bigger & better games than this out before these devs do anything meaningful with this game.

Please address the 'Hard' difficulty setting. It is still piss easy, game needs to have a much harder setting!

Just dont make cars near you spawn/despawn and try to add a "decent" 2d car visual system in the distance. Either it is extremely difficult or they just dont care atm.....to me it looks like sth. that can be fixed in a few days of work maybe even less. Or is the system that fucked up?

Top Bottom