Patch 1.1

+
Epistrophy is still broken for me. I get Del's call and now he answers when I pick up, which I guess is progress. Still every other aspect of the quest line is not working as it should. The vehicles just wander around and whne I aproach them nothing happens.

Additionally I dislike the fact that loot stats are fixated now, rather than being generated randomly upon reloading the game. Yes this lends itself to being exploited to obtain the best possible armor for all slots, but it's not like it's game breaking or something and it's anoying to find an item that looks good with the rest of my outfit but is totally subpar compared o some other piece of clothes I found but make me look like a clown.

Man some poor salt dealer some where just ran out of stock tonight but is getting super RICH though. :LOL::eek::eek::LOL:

Thanks for the update Devs and getting it out with in the time frame you promised. Keep it up. (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Still having a teeshirt under the bathroom but never visible chest in glass... the dev who coded it may have strange behaviour in his own private :p

How are you getting a refund? Did you play less than 2 hours? If you know a way please share, I would really like a refund for this shitty game.
Same MC said I played it for too long to be eligible for a refund feel ripped off and lied to then told basically ta 4 the ££ now fuck off

Can you fix the issue with the third mod slot for gorilla arms not seeing my miscellaneous mods please 😌 I would love to equip cold shoulder and punch harder 😈

Patch 1.1 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PC, consoles and Stadia!

In this update we focused on various stability improvements, which you can find outlined in the patch notes below. We will continue this work in patch 1.2 and other upcoming updates. At the same time we will keep fixing the bugs you encounter and listening to your feedback on how to improve the overall game experience.

Stability

Various stability improvements including:
  • Memory usage improvements in various systems within the game: characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, tv, etc.), foliage, laser effects, minimap, devices, AI, street traffic, environmental damage system, GPU-related, and more.
  • Various crash fixes (related to, among others, loading saves, game opening/closing and Point of No Return).
Quests/Open World
  • Fixed an issue where calls from Delamain would end immediately and seem like they cannot be picked up in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where players would not receive calls from Delamain when approaching relevant vehicles in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where the objective could get stuck on "Answer the call from Mr. Hands" in M'ap Tann Pèlen.
  • Fixed an issue where Judy could teleport underground in Pyramid Song.
  • Fixed an issue where it would be impossible to talk to Zen Master in Poem of The Atoms.
  • Fixed an issue where Takemura wouldn't call in Down on the Street.
  • Fixed an issue where Jackie could disappear in The Pickup.
  • Fixed an issue where it could be impossible to get out of the car in The Beast in Me: The Big Race.
  • Fixed an issue where players could stop receiving calls and messages after moving too far away from A Day In The Life area.
  • Fixed an issue where opening the package wouldn't update Space Oddity.
  • Retro-fixed the saves affected by a rare issue where speaking to Judy in Automatic Love would be impossible due to an invisible wall. The underlying issue is under investigation.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented players from collecting the reward in Gig: Freedom of the Press. The quest will auto-complete for those who could not collect the reward previously, and the reward will be provided automatically.
  • Fixed an issue where Delamain would remain silent throughout Epistrophy if the player initially refused to help him.
UI
  • Fixed an issue where prompt for exiting braindance could be missing.
  • Removed an invalid item from loot.
Visual
  • Fixed an issue where a grenade's trajectory could be displayed in photo mode.
  • Fixed particles' hue appearing pink when viewed close up.
  • Fixed cars spawning incorrectly in Reported Crime: Welcome to Night City.
Achievements
  • Fixed an issue where completing one of the assaults in progress in Santo Domingo would sometimes not contribute towards progression for The Jungle achievement, preventing its completion.
Miscellaneous
  • Addressed the issue responsible for saves getting oversized (related to the modifier indicating if the item is crafted), and trimmed the excess size from already existing saves (note: this won’t fix PC save files corrupted before 1.06 update).
  • Fixed an issue where input could stop registering upon opening the weapon wheel and performing an action.
  • Fixed an issue where the "Continue" button in the Main Menu could load an end game save.
PlayStation-specific
  • Performance optimization of crowds on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5.
  • Various crash fixes on PlayStation 4.
Xbox-specific
  • Improved memory usage for character creation, mirrors, scanning, camera remote control, menus (inventory, map) on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S.
PC-specific
  • It will now be possible to obtain achievements while in Steam offline mode. Note: Offline mode needs to be enabled before starting the game. This change does not work retroactively.
  • Addressed the game startup crashes related to loading cache on NVIDIA graphics cards.
Stadia-specific
  • Concert audio should no longer be inaudible in Never Fade Away.
  • Fixed corrupted textures on several melee weapons.
  • Tweaked default deadzone settings to be more responsive. Note: the change will not affect settings unless they’re set to default.
Hey guys in CdProjectRed, despite all the things that has been said about CyberPunk, i really think it is a great game, maybe one of the best out there right now. I really wanted to express my support over this game and to tell all the developers: THIS IS AN AWESOME GAME!! keep on the good work, you are the best, i know CP2077 is going to be the best sci fi RPG. See you on NightCity. #BestGame #Support #YouCanDoIt

Does anyone know if the newest update has fixed the screen fit issues that I and others have experienced on the PS4?

Yeah problem with this patch, and I'm quite sure its been addressed Takamura is on the phone with me not saying a damn thing and i cant dialoge with anyone no matter how far back i load up my autosaves, its the same. What the hell?!?!?! (sigh) (patience growing short!!)

They still didn't add full keybinding. 'F' is still hard coded for interaction. Functions can't be bound to F1 and F2 for some reason. 'Main menu' still shows up twice in the settings panel, when one of them is actually for 'Character'. NPCs still don't move their mouths when they talk, and all the wonky NPC streaming issues are still there. You pan the camera back and forth and different NPCs magically replace each other or disappear. Pretty much plays just like it did on release.

Same MC said I played it for too long to be eligible for a refund feel ripped off and lied to then told basically ta 4 the ££ now fuck off
Scumbags got us on this one. That 2 hour policy is garbage. Takes 2 hours tinkering with the settings to make it run over 30 FPS on my gtx1080.

[...]. I'm on the OG XBOne, and thus far have come across VERY FEW bugs in this game. I have the Multi-hour Play crash, and sometimes have an issue with the engine not keeping up with the player. I also occasionally have the game freeze up on me for a few seconds, while the console tries to catch up. My console is right around eight years old and runs much better than I expected it could. Now, is this the game I thought I was gonna be getting, no, no it is not. Not by a long shot, there is A TON of cut content, such as the whole flash-by openng at teh beginning, and the full on nudity ( I mean, c'mon dont let me customize my junk and then not do nuttin with it.) But all in all, I'd say it gets around a 5.8/10 from me. Good work on fixing the bugs and keep 'em comin'!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Still haven't fixed the patch where you go super fast just walking along curves and can fall 3 feet to your death? Also this new patch makes it so that if you go over 70MPH on any vehicle NO NPCs or Vehicles spawn.
Post automatically merged:

Remember when they said this would be the first 'Major' patch? It is smaller and less significant than patch 1.04 lmfao.

I had incredibly low expectations for this patch and you've still managed to outdo yourselves. Congratulations.
It's so crazy how this company made the Witcher franchise and then released this mess.

smt on 8 core ryzen cpus frametimes without the hex fix done are horrible and ruins fps without it.... like wtf
Ive seen a lot of people make comments about the Ryzen cpu and this game.
Is the game just not optimized well for that cpu? Just wondering why it affects Ryzens and not Intel

Top Bottom