Patch 1.1

+
I'm having troubles at a specific achievement. I can't unlock the Gun Fu trophy. I kill all three enemies in really close combat and less than 3 seconds. But the achievement doesn't pop. Any comments or adjustments about this? Thank you!
Are you using a revolver? I got it during Johnny's flashback (on normal), as his revolver (that look like a pistol) is powerful. Some people were getting it by stealthy taking enemies down, non lethal, placing 3 enemies beside one another, then killing them point blank in rapid succession.

Be nice to do the Delemain quests...I just wish there was a time machine. We all know this is the best game ever created. By a long shot...but because CDPR bosses decided a great experience and a great product didn't matter......This whole thing will always feel like a let down.

This is exactly the same as spending $3000 on a vacation and showing up to the hotel and the room is unfinished and full of bugs. Theres nothing that can ever be done to make this moment #1. It kills me because I love this game. They blew it so badly.

But I do appreciate the updates. There's a lot of people who spent a lot of time to make this game happen and their hard work deserves all the credit in the world. Appreciate them and their skills. 70 hours in and no clue where I am on the timeline but I'm nowhere near done. Best game ever created. We all know it. But the bosses blew it... I'm so disappointed. After reading patch 1.1 notes I've realized this is the game the bosses threw at us. Such a mistake.

this is NOT ENOUGH they need to DO MORE. bring back cut content as well as fix the poorly written endings. they(WE) are watching you and actions speak louder than words.

For the love of this game potential, fix/patch the damn AI first CDPR especially the cops and NPC behavior then slowly add small detail content which is the most important "Physics". When its all gone smoothly for old-gen console, add Huge Content exclusively only for New-Gen Console and PC. Admit it already CDPR that last-gen console can't handle your heavy extensive game engine you used on Cyberpunk 2077. Stop bottlenecking the PC & New-Gen Update just for the sake of the old gen optimization.

Patch 1.1 looking like a disappointment already but some is still patiently waiting. I just can't imagine that cops is still spawning behind us in this patch which made this game a meme since released. Huge balls CDPR.

MY LAST 3 SUGGESTION FOR CDPR TO MAKE ME COME BACK IN THIS GAME UNTIL THEN:

FIRST PRIORITY
MAKE AI GREATER THAN ANY OF THE GAME RELEASED TODAY AND IMPROVE SMALL DETAILS IN THE WORLD ESPECIALLY PHYSICS.

SECOND:
FIX BUGS AND EXPLOITS LIKE THIS PATCH

THIRD:
ADD NEW CONTENT THROUGH DLC

IF ONE OF ALL OF THIS 3 FAILED TO HAPPEN BY END OF 2021, ITS A BYE-BYE FOR CDPR FUTURE ENDEAVORS.
ADIOS,

Last edited:
So far the Gorilla arms are still bugged.
They change color every now and then.
Your shadow with Gorilla arms out displaying 4 arms while running.

Cars still get stuck for no reason and the AI doesn't drive around obstacles.
NPCs still just either crutch or run, but the moment you flick the camera the entire crowd disappears.

Police still just spawns directly behind or even in front of you.
Calls disable Cyberware.

Could you please elaborate on what you did fix with the AI?

Why can't I have white hair?? Like Jesus you guys made the Witcher, also no in world ability to change styles like hair?

Why don't most items like iconics you get from the ending runs not save over?

Why isn't there a option to be fully nude in the world instead of just menu? Make it a option setting toggle atleast lol.

Why are legendary schematics from vendors still bugged?

Why isn't there any real end game stuff to do? It's so bare.

So far the Gorilla arms are still bugged.
They change color every now and then.
Your shadow with Gorilla arms out displaying 4 arms while running.

Cars still get stuck for no reason and the AI doesn't drive around obstacles.
NPCs still just either crutch or run, but the moment you flick the camera the entire crowd disappears.

Police still just spawns directly behind or even in front of you.
Calls disable Cyberware.

Could you please elaborate on what you did fix with the AI?
5pdlyojjfs461.jpg

Nobody's gonna say it? They made the mistake of telling a fixed date for release and we had this broken mess to respect the date. They did not learn from their mistake and still tell us fixed date for patch. 10 days ago they said first big patch... so they respected that even if they didnt knew if the change would had the time to be correctly tested. That how you got patch that broke stuff. Management still putting stress on dev instead of aproximating date and let them correctly do their work, whaetever how much time it could take.

Hi Alicja, after the 1.1 Patch install, I recieved Takemura's phone call for "How We Changed" quest.

It happened just a few seconds after loading my last save. But now his portrait just stays on the left up corner of the screen, and he doesnt talks at all. Having his portrait there blocks me any interaction with other NPCs like shop vendors, also blocks me from using quick travel map machines, usign the phone, etc... I even can't save the game or doing other stuff besides roaming the city, hotfix it soon please because i can't keep playing like this...

There's no way to get rid o Takemura's bugged call.

By the way, the legendary "Reinforced Compostie-Lined Rocker Foldtop" jacket is still bugged on the silver leggings part.

Thanks!

PS4 Delamain quests fixed finally, thank you. The city looks better and frame rate improved. Sound even feels richer (but could be me). This game is gorgeous! Shame you had to release before it was done ($$$people🙄). Love the game despite frequent crashes. Lt. Mower still glitched (she is sucked by the stairs) and one NCPD 'assault in progress' does not close near Lee Park so I frustratingly cannot clear the map! Also mods and crafting - need serious rehaul... but well done!

Takemura's phone call is bugged. He doenst' says anything and just stays silent there forever. His portrait blocks you from interacting with other NPCs like vendors or use Quick Travel Machines, You can't even Save the game... That needs to be fixed asap please, because the game becomes unplayable after the phone call. Thanks!

Top Bottom