Patch 1.1

+
Experiencing a new bug now on the mission Down on the Street after this update. Takemura DOES call V, but no dialogue occurs. He stays on the screen looking at me and am stuck in the phone call, with no options for dialogue

Patch 1.1 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PC, consoles and Stadia!

In this update we focused on various stability improvements, which you can find outlined in the patch notes below. We will continue this work in patch 1.2 and other upcoming updates. At the same time we will keep fixing the bugs you encounter and listening to your feedback on how to improve the overall game experience.

Stability

Various stability improvements including:
  • Memory usage improvements in various systems within the game: characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, tv, etc.), foliage, laser effects, minimap, devices, AI, street traffic, environmental damage system, GPU-related, and more.
  • Various crash fixes (related to, among others, loading saves, game opening/closing and Point of No Return).
Quests/Open World
  • Fixed an issue where calls from Delamain would end immediately and seem like they cannot be picked up in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where players would not receive calls from Delamain when approaching relevant vehicles in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where the objective could get stuck on "Answer the call from Mr. Hands" in M'ap Tann Pèlen.
  • Fixed an issue where Judy could teleport underground in Pyramid Song.
  • Fixed an issue where it would be impossible to talk to Zen Master in Poem of The Atoms.
  • Fixed an issue where Takemura wouldn't call in Down on the Street.
  • Fixed an issue where Jackie could disappear in The Pickup.
  • Fixed an issue where it could be impossible to get out of the car in The Beast in Me: The Big Race.
  • Fixed an issue where players could stop receiving calls and messages after moving too far away from A Day In The Life area.
  • Fixed an issue where opening the package wouldn't update Space Oddity.
  • Retro-fixed the saves affected by a rare issue where speaking to Judy in Automatic Love would be impossible due to an invisible wall. The underlying issue is under investigation.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented players from collecting the reward in Gig: Freedom of the Press. The quest will auto-complete for those who could not collect the reward previously, and the reward will be provided automatically.
  • Fixed an issue where Delamain would remain silent throughout Epistrophy if the player initially refused to help him.
UI
  • Fixed an issue where prompt for exiting braindance could be missing.
  • Removed an invalid item from loot.
Visual
  • Fixed an issue where a grenade's trajectory could be displayed in photo mode.
  • Fixed particles' hue appearing pink when viewed close up.
  • Fixed cars spawning incorrectly in Reported Crime: Welcome to Night City.
Achievements
  • Fixed an issue where completing one of the assaults in progress in Santo Domingo would sometimes not contribute towards progression for The Jungle achievement, preventing its completion.
Miscellaneous
  • Addressed the issue responsible for saves getting oversized (related to the modifier indicating if the item is crafted), and trimmed the excess size from already existing saves (note: this won’t fix PC save files corrupted before 1.06 update).
  • Fixed an issue where input could stop registering upon opening the weapon wheel and performing an action.
  • Fixed an issue where the "Continue" button in the Main Menu could load an end game save.
PlayStation-specific
  • Performance optimization of crowds on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5.
  • Various crash fixes on PlayStation 4.
Xbox-specific
  • Improved memory usage for character creation, mirrors, scanning, camera remote control, menus (inventory, map) on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S.
PC-specific
  • It will now be possible to obtain achievements while in Steam offline mode. Note: Offline mode needs to be enabled before starting the game. This change does not work retroactively.
  • Addressed the game startup crashes related to loading cache on NVIDIA graphics cards.
Stadia-specific
  • Concert audio should no longer be inaudible in Never Fade Away.
  • Fixed corrupted textures on several melee weapons.
  • Tweaked default deadzone settings to be more responsive. Note: the change will not affect settings unless they’re set to default.
Let the games begin

I have been a super supporter for CDPR to fix this game and have put in 500+ hours of a game that I love even with all of the flaws. But after this patch dropped and it got rid of me getting unique clothing that is useful as well as adding in a game breaking bug (Takemura phone call) to which I have had none of on the ps4 and the fact that I have pushed through crashes that happen every few hours (I have probably had over a hundred crashes now) I may have to give up. I know they have fixed a few things and good that they did but I just can't deal with this anymore after making it impossible to continue or use the clothing that I want because it can now just be completely useless.

Unlike many who play this game, the only issue I had the first week of playing is an occational game crash after a few hours of game play. However, the more patches that have come out for the game the more issues I have with game play. Currently I have 2 saves that are 15 minutes apart. Load in either one and the tok guy calls. No sound from him. The phone call just sits there with his facetime call and there is no way to end it.

Im not a programmer but I could have definitely given all of you the insight to make a hangup option.

Seriously, who is in charge of overseeing the project to this thing? Dosnt this company have competent quality control people testing products, especially before a oatch rolls out?

Honestly, Im at the point where I feel, forget the weekly patches. Work on the game, fix it and rerelease this dumpster fire game or release the patches when you have solved all of the obvious issues that shouldve came to light in a basic quality control stage before release.

[...]

Last edited by a moderator:

Thank you all for your hard work and don't let the haters get you down. This game is awesome.

One small request: Can you please fix the "Cyberpsycho: Blood Ritual" glitch on PS4 that prevents the cyberpsycho from appearing if you scan the items in the wrong order?

If you have an issue caused by the new patch make sure you report it as a bug. I don't think just posting about here will get the attention to the devs, same to the people moaning about missing features, either open a ticket as a bug/feature request or email the company. Far more productive and helpful than just moaning about it here.

Patch 1.1 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PC, consoles and Stadia!

In this update we focused on various stability improvements, which you can find outlined in the patch notes below. We will continue this work in patch 1.2 and other upcoming updates. At the same time we will keep fixing the bugs you encounter and listening to your feedback on how to improve the overall game experience.

Stability

Various stability improvements including:
  • Memory usage improvements in various systems within the game: characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, tv, etc.), foliage, laser effects, minimap, devices, AI, street traffic, environmental damage system, GPU-related, and more.
  • Various crash fixes (related to, among others, loading saves, game opening/closing and Point of No Return).
Quests/Open World
  • Fixed an issue where calls from Delamain would end immediately and seem like they cannot be picked up in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where players would not receive calls from Delamain when approaching relevant vehicles in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where the objective could get stuck on "Answer the call from Mr. Hands" in M'ap Tann Pèlen.
  • Fixed an issue where Judy could teleport underground in Pyramid Song.
  • Fixed an issue where it would be impossible to talk to Zen Master in Poem of The Atoms.
  • Fixed an issue where Takemura wouldn't call in Down on the Street.
  • Fixed an issue where Jackie could disappear in The Pickup.
  • Fixed an issue where it could be impossible to get out of the car in The Beast in Me: The Big Race.
  • Fixed an issue where players could stop receiving calls and messages after moving too far away from A Day In The Life area.
  • Fixed an issue where opening the package wouldn't update Space Oddity.
  • Retro-fixed the saves affected by a rare issue where speaking to Judy in Automatic Love would be impossible due to an invisible wall. The underlying issue is under investigation.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented players from collecting the reward in Gig: Freedom of the Press. The quest will auto-complete for those who could not collect the reward previously, and the reward will be provided automatically.
  • Fixed an issue where Delamain would remain silent throughout Epistrophy if the player initially refused to help him.
UI
  • Fixed an issue where prompt for exiting braindance could be missing.
  • Removed an invalid item from loot.
Visual
  • Fixed an issue where a grenade's trajectory could be displayed in photo mode.
  • Fixed particles' hue appearing pink when viewed close up.
  • Fixed cars spawning incorrectly in Reported Crime: Welcome to Night City.
Achievements
  • Fixed an issue where completing one of the assaults in progress in Santo Domingo would sometimes not contribute towards progression for The Jungle achievement, preventing its completion.
Miscellaneous
  • Addressed the issue responsible for saves getting oversized (related to the modifier indicating if the item is crafted), and trimmed the excess size from already existing saves (note: this won’t fix PC save files corrupted before 1.06 update).
  • Fixed an issue where input could stop registering upon opening the weapon wheel and performing an action.
  • Fixed an issue where the "Continue" button in the Main Menu could load an end game save.
PlayStation-specific
  • Performance optimization of crowds on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5.
  • Various crash fixes on PlayStation 4.
Xbox-specific
  • Improved memory usage for character creation, mirrors, scanning, camera remote control, menus (inventory, map) on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S.
PC-specific
  • It will now be possible to obtain achievements while in Steam offline mode. Note: Offline mode needs to be enabled before starting the game. This change does not work retroactively.
  • Addressed the game startup crashes related to loading cache on NVIDIA graphics cards.
Stadia-specific
  • Concert audio should no longer be inaudible in Never Fade Away.
  • Fixed corrupted textures on several melee weapons.
  • Tweaked default deadzone settings to be more responsive. Note: the change will not affect settings unless they’re set to default.

The only issue ive come across playing pc version is while walking, every couple of feet i see the same NPCs over and over again its like groundhog day

Patch has made my game have a lot more glitches I wasn't having before. Weird texture flickering in places and civs just appearing which never happened in 60 hours before. Running on a 3700x and 3070 with 32gb ram + ssd. Not looking good.

Great to see a patch cobbled together just a month after the Christmas break, the crew must be working overtime.
Just my gripe i would like to see fixed is weapon drops that you cannot pick up because its under a bush or something else. I've lost a few purple/epic guns this way.

Also i was doing some mission that involved me being back a car, out from the desert somewhere. Stopped to do another quick mission, and during it, the mission car despawned and the mission failed.

Thank you all for your hard work and don't let the haters get you down. This game is awesome.

One small request: Can you please fix the "Cyberpsycho: Blood Ritual" glitch on PS4 that prevents the cyberpsycho from appearing if you scan the items in the wrong order?
"This game is awesome, but i can't progress in the story." the most backwards statement of 2021

What a god damn mess. PS5 user. Game has never been more buggy after 1.1 hotfix. Delamain HQ now stuck in a conversation loop and I can't complete. How do I get a physical copy refund? I must have submitted over 50+ crash reports on PS5 to date. Pure garbage.
Just type Cyberpunk refund sony into Google, it should be the first result. I asked for my refund last week and it was processed this afternoon.

I pre purchased CP2077 roughly a year ago and have chosen to hold off on jumping on board until a few days ago due to all the drama.

I gotta say - I have not noticed any issues (PC) except ONE:

Every time I launch the game (Either via Steam or desktop shortcut) it opens 2 instances of the game and v1.1 has not fixed this. It's a minor inconvenience as I just ALT+TAB and get rid of one instance, but still.... Needs to be fixed.

As far as the rest of my experience THUS FAR - 9/10.

Happy fragging! >.<

I pre purchased CP2077 roughly a year ago and have chosen to hold off on jumping on board until a few days ago due to all the drama.

I gotta say - I have not noticed any issues (PC) except ONE:

Every time I launch the game (Either via Steam or desktop shortcut) it opens 2 instances of the game and v1.1 has not fixed this. It's a minor inconvenience as I just ALT+TAB and get rid of one instance, but still.... Needs to be fixed.

As far as the rest of my experience THUS FAR - 9/10.

Happy fragging! >.<
you forgot to consider the plot holes, cut content and poorly written endings into the equation.

While I wasn't expecting any actual grand new features, I was expecting a few minor ones like the better control customization, mini-map zoom control, more fixes on police systems (at least not to spawn 3 meters away from me), minor improvement on vehicle handling, etc
I wrote something like that on twitter, and the lawyers in training-CDPR fanbois already came out:
"They literally said this patch would just be bug fixes. You shouldn't have expected new or changed features "

I hope the character stability and game crashes has truly been fixed i would love to live stream this game on my YouTube channel but are otherwise unable to do so because the game crashes and errors after 1 hour of me playing it

However, on my Station PS4 Pro never had any essential Problems or Bugs. Thank you very mich for that awesome Cyberspace 👻😜. Remembering all that pen and paper Times with Shadowrun and street Samurai. Nearby Van Halen Panam(a) on air ( Best Version :D
). Keep on going guys. You are all doing an amazing work. Loving it. Photo of My playtime = no Problems incoming.
1611385493311.jpg

Awesome :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom