Patch 1.1

+
Oh and there's still not a dedicated walk button, hilarious.

Well bc that's not a huge issue.... That most likely either A) on the bottom of their list or B) not on their list at all
Post automatically merged:

This list:

https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/kmr1ro
If implemented would make the game PERFECT🤘💯:ok:

Well most these things are more of a QoL..... They should be focusing first onna smoother game and fixing the major bugs

im curious if the censorship of the rng-loot reroll possibility via savereload is intended... and if so why they haven't mentioned a single word about it in the patch notes...

it just makes openworld-legendarys and armor-sets nearly obsolete if common purple vendor items are way better than these items... I just started a 3rd char after kinda enjoying bug-city on my first chars but this change kills another fun part of my collector heart... not much left with all the common known bugs if they cut things like this on purpose while they should take care of a looooot of other things first... : /

Nice! very nice!
updating now by GOG Galaxy

tho i was not aware of most these issues they fix in this version!
but if the bugs are there... then they need fixing!

i played fine all of the game in my PC with previous patches! but every fix is welcome!

the AI is still very very poor but i believe eventually they will see to it... along with a ton of other things...in the future.. who knows?

Last edited:
As always, lots of haters here that don't add anything of value to the discussion.

It's been more than a month, we all get it. The game has several issues that need to be addressed, but they can't be addressed all at once and in one month. Some of you think there's a button "Fix all" and magically everything is fine.

I appreciate the devs work cuz I know no dev with self-respect would ever allow a game like this to see the daylight with all these bugs and glitches. It wasn't their decision.

I was there day 1 when Witcher 3 came out. I know how much it improved since that day, so you have my absolute confidence.

Keep up the good work, no matter how long it takes as long as you deliver.

Cheers.

Greetings,
I think that my patch has been hacked by a Netrunner! I've got more bugs than before: between flying enemies, music which stops short, spawning/disappearing NPC or cars under my eyes, UI bugging...
I hope that there will be some fixes.

Try keeping up the good work!
Regards.

Thanks for the patch, but I`ll probably return after addition of new game+ or increasing level cap. Right now my char is level 50 and I want MOAR. Cheers!

Thanks for the patch, but I`ll probably return after addition of new game+ or increasing level cap. Right now my char is level 50 and I want MOAR. Cheers!

50 really? that's a low cap... with 5 character fields you can evolve.. and each field with 20 max lvls..
they should at least let a person evolve to level 80.

Great work CDPR. I was waiting for Epistrophy missions to be fixed so I can finish the story., so thank you for that. If you don't mind, are you able too look at PSALM 11:6 iconic weapon crafting bug where it's not dropping from leader in Northside activity? - it's the only weapon I'm missing in V apartment - there are multiple reports about it on the all-knowing, all-hating internet.

I wonder when improvements on gameplay elements or/and adding new ones will be? Would be nice to see what's the focus on patches :)

But I fully understand focus on fixing bugs and crashes :)

Either way good job! Keep it up :)

Top Bottom