Patch 1.1

+
It would be nice to fix the bug in Takemura's call. He is calling me but saying nothing and I cannot ignore this call....
So now i cannot get any further with my game because i cannot select any options, do anything and he keeps calling me.
Please don't force me to start over the whole game CDPR!

CP2077-02.PNG

Delamain Quest still not functioning properly on PS4 Pro. Finds the taxi that I need to hunt down and it does not connect so that the questline can continue.

Can we get a fix for the issue of having an arm slot use item like Cyberwire or Gorilla Arms/ Rocket launcher preventing us from using circulatory mods like The Blood Pump please?

Patch 1.1 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PC, consoles and Stadia!

In this update we focused on various stability improvements, which you can find outlined in the patch notes below. We will continue this work in patch 1.2 and other upcoming updates. At the same time we will keep fixing the bugs you encounter and listening to your feedback on how to improve the overall game experience.

Stability

Various stability improvements including:
  • Memory usage improvements in various systems within the game: characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, tv, etc.), foliage, laser effects, minimap, devices, AI, street traffic, environmental damage system, GPU-related, and more.
  • Various crash fixes (related to, among others, loading saves, game opening/closing and Point of No Return).
Quests/Open World
  • Fixed an issue where calls from Delamain would end immediately and seem like they cannot be picked up in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where players would not receive calls from Delamain when approaching relevant vehicles in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where the objective could get stuck on "Answer the call from Mr. Hands" in M'ap Tann Pèlen.
  • Fixed an issue where Judy could teleport underground in Pyramid Song.
  • Fixed an issue where it would be impossible to talk to Zen Master in Poem of The Atoms.
  • Fixed an issue where Takemura wouldn't call in Down on the Street.
  • Fixed an issue where Jackie could disappear in The Pickup.
  • Fixed an issue where it could be impossible to get out of the car in The Beast in Me: The Big Race.
  • Fixed an issue where players could stop receiving calls and messages after moving too far away from A Day In The Life area.
  • Fixed an issue where opening the package wouldn't update Space Oddity.
  • Retro-fixed the saves affected by a rare issue where speaking to Judy in Automatic Love would be impossible due to an invisible wall. The underlying issue is under investigation.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented players from collecting the reward in Gig: Freedom of the Press. The quest will auto-complete for those who could not collect the reward previously, and the reward will be provided automatically.
  • Fixed an issue where Delamain would remain silent throughout Epistrophy if the player initially refused to help him.
UI
  • Fixed an issue where prompt for exiting braindance could be missing.
  • Removed an invalid item from loot.
Visual
  • Fixed an issue where a grenade's trajectory could be displayed in photo mode.
  • Fixed particles' hue appearing pink when viewed close up.
  • Fixed cars spawning incorrectly in Reported Crime: Welcome to Night City.
Achievements
  • Fixed an issue where completing one of the assaults in progress in Santo Domingo would sometimes not contribute towards progression for The Jungle achievement, preventing its completion.
Miscellaneous
  • Addressed the issue responsible for saves getting oversized (related to the modifier indicating if the item is crafted), and trimmed the excess size from already existing saves (note: this won’t fix PC save files corrupted before 1.06 update).
  • Fixed an issue where input could stop registering upon opening the weapon wheel and performing an action.
  • Fixed an issue where the "Continue" button in the Main Menu could load an end game save.
PlayStation-specific
  • Performance optimization of crowds on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5.
  • Various crash fixes on PlayStation 4.
Xbox-specific
  • Improved memory usage for character creation, mirrors, scanning, camera remote control, menus (inventory, map) on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S.
PC-specific
  • It will now be possible to obtain achievements while in Steam offline mode. Note: Offline mode needs to be enabled before starting the game. This change does not work retroactively.
  • Addressed the game startup crashes related to loading cache on NVIDIA graphics cards.
Stadia-specific
  • Concert audio should no longer be inaudible in Never Fade Away.
  • Fixed corrupted textures on several melee weapons.
  • Tweaked default deadzone settings to be more responsive. Note: the change will not affect settings unless they’re set to default.
Please fix the missing Rayfield bug.

Really Appreciate the patches and yes Takemura does now call during down on the street but the weird thing is I'm sure I've actually completed this mission already! He now calls after 'life during wartime' is complete, He has nothing to say so his face stays top left and you can't progress with his missions. Or perform takedowns, jack in, take other calls, double jump or hang up.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, i suppose I´m posting in the wrong threat, but in the welcome one i´can´t post anything.
So forgive me. I have a technical problem in the game maybe it is something about patch 1.1, no idea.
I´m in the game where I have to search for the card with holes to start the train, then I have a slow talk to Panam
and afterwards Takemura calls me. This call is my problem. He never talks to me and there is no way to
stop that call. So I can´t sit down at the fire, so I can´t get further in the story.
I have to say you did quite a nice job on this game. I like it, even playin on my old machine.
there are some minor things that could be made a bit better, but for now the only thing that is bad is
theproblem i just told you, So congratulations for a really nice game.

Dont call this 1.1 or big patch, you are doing down even more, keeping dig...
i wonder if i'll not ask refund if still possible. I usualy never buy a game first day, even less pre order. and i bought this pre order, on gog giving more money to cdpr on only trust... But this lack of respect dont derseve to be buy at -50% on steam in few months.
would have been different if you said we need few months for a big patch, but this again, lol. or just call this patch for old gen.

Didnt you people see that patch 1.1 is a small one and that 1.2 is the big one?
What the hell,this hate is getting out of hand...they are trieing...

Well, looks like some minor patch... still good tho. Was expecting something way bigger, right now wont even bother downloading it. Till AI gets fixed Ill just wait.

This "wonderful" performance patch just made my 3080 AMP eating double of watts and +20C with the same 75 FPS lock (which is 100 in the menu tho)... Any great ideas how to melt down your customer's devices?
Please, this is pretty awkward by now... What about asking NVidia PRO help?

I'm not mixing anything, they made the claim to be creating the best most immersive open world city in gaming, and they are the ones who compared themselves to GTA not us, so spare me these silly unproductive attempts at defending the mistakes of CDPR, and a sandbox game is like Just Cause, and nobody is asking for that, we are asking for a functional and immersive OPEN WORLD CITY like they promised.

Any open world modern city needs to deliver these three things to be IMMERSIVE, functional and believable ... pedestrians, traffic and police ... and they failed at all three, go watch the comparisons with any game that has open world cities ... GTA4 and 5, Red Dead Redemption 2, Saint's Row, Watch Dogs, Sleeping Dogs and even a cheap looking mobile game like Gangster Vegas, all managed to nail at least two of the three pillars of open world cities (if not all three of them like GTA 5 does).

They need to fix these things in order for their claims to be true, you can't claim you are sacrificing third person view for the sake of "immersion" then make the police in your city magically teleport in and out of existence like they are fairy god mother police not NCPD, that alone breaks any immersion whatsoever in the open world, try for example slowing down when in the mission with Kerry after he blows up the Us Cracks van and the police approaches your position, the police will appear for few seconds, shoots at your car then literally vanishes in front of you as if wiped by Thanos snap, this is ridiculous, inexcusable and completely immersion breaking, it needs to be fixed sooner than later.

You mixing terms.
Open World means Open World nothing more. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_world
Also quote from wikipedia "The mechanics of open-world games are often overlapped with ideas of sandbox games, but these are considered different terms. Whereas open world refers to the lack of limits for the player's exploration of the game's world, sandbox games are based on the ability of giving the player tools for creative freedom within the game to approach objectives"

Sandbox game definition https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandbox_game
cRPG game definition https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Role-playing_video_game

[...]

Good Job CDPR we wait for more content meaning more stories from night city - do not ever touch Police AI and do not change anything in open world all is fine :) What we need now is more content like story of Jackie...

Utter joke of a PC game. This is the first patch after several hotfix since release day AND I HAVE TO RESET THE DESIRED LANGUAGE AND INTERFACE SETTING EACH TIME WHEN I START TO PLAY BECAUSE MY SETTING SIMPLY NOT GET SAVED. This is a fuckin joke CDPR.Over a month after release and the game still have this bug its a fuckin shame.

FIX THE FUCKIN LANGUAGE AND INTERFACE SETTING!!!!!!!!!

this is the supposed big patch that we've been waiting for weeks? forget adding any QoL stuff or any game functionality, even if you just look at bugs you fixed like 5% out of the hundreds (!) of bugs in this game. with this pace the game is going to be relatively bug free someday in 2023

i hope i can still get my refund, honestly i'd be smarter to do that and get the game for 10$ on a sale in 2 years or so

I dont get you, I did finish it, also few times. Why you can finish it ?
After the conversation with the proxy in the motel, Johnny doesnt appear outside my room, so I never get the last mission. No matter what I do, no matter if I load a previous save, Johnny never appears, I can't start the last mission.

Top Bottom