Patch 1.1

+
So just found during one of endings (aldecado one) after you
pick johny to take over V body, game will automaticaly treat it as ending with rogue (you pick up her pistol while packing things during epilogue and visit her grave while she probably still chillin in afterlife)
I don't care that much about bugs but plotholes like that are freaking BAD. Also what's with death and taxes pistol? Can we get it or was it removed from game?

Yet I still can't play " One more gig" because I completed the campaign and can't play "One more gig" any ideas when that will get fixed so I can actually play the game again...?

Anybody else having the game crash straight from the launcher? I've tried clicking on "update", but nothing happens. When I hit "play", it begins "syncing" and then just crashes within seconds. Any suggestions?

Ditto. I can't get it to launch without immediately crashing. I'm about to delete and reinstall, but 80 hours in and this is the first thing that's messed up for me outside of inconsequential blips.
Post automatically merged:

Patch 1.1 literally made my game crashes frequent. Congrats you made the game worse.

Same boat. Find any fixes?

Hoping Devs review this: after 1.1 on base xb1, I do notice improved/smoother play, however, V's textures will occasionally randomly spaz out and flash into view when my hands are down. This never occured in previous 120+ hours of play. Also, while before the patch inanimate objects would on rare occasions spawn mid air, the frequency has jumped significantly. Also, I'm noticing killed enemies occasionally speaking as though still alive, even when crosshairs show blue, leaving me in "combat state." One in particular, a Scav during Last Login, kept running the threaten lines, even after I literally chopped him apart with a melee weapon. It let me keep chopping limbs while normal behavior has been they "die" after losing one and are then unable to be affected. I hope that helps in reviewing patch effects. Love the game and appreciate your work to improve it.

Well, 1.1 managed to make the game worse for me on PS4 Pro. Somehow, the game looks graphically worse. Pop-ins seems to have gotten worse. Not much worse, but enough to be just noticeable. Rerolling legendaries for different weapons traits or for 3-4 slots is no longer possible. The weapon trait that reduces enemy armor was changed to 10. Before 1.1 it reduced enemy armor by 15%. I don't know if taking away rerolling legendaries and nerfing that weapon trait was intentional or not, but that really sucks. I hope those are bugs.
Ive played through very hard with at least 9 character builds and as of 1.1 the game is no longer playable witht he rerolling being taken away, on very hard its dire to have the mod slots and now its just sticking me with garbage just like how all the shops are. While it is possible to still beat and play its no longer engaging as the rpg it was meant to be, it might as well be a doom style game and remove the rpg elements if they are going to break them more and more with patches. I love the game but it is not possible to enjoy my builds if I cant make them how i want. I honestly can not believe so many people stick up for them after all this like some brown nosing school children trying to get a treat from teacher. Its gross, like stop trying to seem so morally correct and see the point that they are raping pockets with the pre order scandal and the pre merch that sold out and made them lambo rich, people are so ate up. How can you forgive that tactic. Maybe they will fix it but its just looking like another borderlands 3 to me.

Glad to know the patch fixed jack shit. This is unplayable unless someone knows a fix for this visual glitch. It's constant

Attachments

• 20201224003605_1.jpg
    20201224003605_1.jpg
    359.7 KB · Views: 248
  • 20210123124347_1.jpg
    20210123124347_1.jpg
    283.1 KB · Views: 251
Apart from objects clipping, or simply being phantom like, can't say I've actually encountered anything too bad, perhaps I'm one of the lucky ones, adding certain mods for quality of life has been very useful such as map zoom.

On the whole adding a better AI would improve the game, but that in iteslf is an undertaking and a half, especially considering all the other issues that need fixing first, so will wait patiently for whatever update that might appear in, just happy to see CDPR plugging the holes and improving the game as a whole.

Keep it up!!

Still waiting for the inventory sync between car and apartment and can we at least all Johnny stuff to the apartment i really hate carrying 3 of Johnny crafted pants is ridiculous if you can destroy some items ( witch is a very good think since i deconstructed a very good iconic sniper rifle by mistake) at least let us put them in the apartment stash or car ...

And guys why did you bother to make a awesome mansion for V just for that 30 seconds end scene like what the hell ?

But does this fix the issue with how stores will lose Legendary crafting specs after your first visit to them? Wasted 4+ hours 2 days ago trying to get my gold cowboy hat legendary spec. Couldn't because of that.

After seeing what they have done with this patch, it is becoming increasingly clear that this company has broken and will break all its promises. I don't expect much more from them other than fixing the bugs in the game so that they can successfully deal with the class action lawsuits they have open. The game will continue to be empty, with no physics, absurd AI, bugs in many places and lacking charisma and life, all that aside from fixing the performance. It's a shame because the foundations are tremendous and you can see a lot of work and care put into the details, but it's a clear example of what is a very bad management of something that could have been great and has remained just another game full of bugs. I think with a year or two more of development it would have been one of the best games not of the decade but of history and right now it's a palpable example of how to kill your own son. Absurd what companies are capable of doing sometimes just for money... They will never regain the prestige they have lost. Today I made the decision to stop playing. Maybe I'll play it again in a year, but it's clear that it will never be the same as if they had done it right from the start. It's a pity.

I have a mission i haven't been able to finish because of a glitch. BIG IN JAPAN, I am stuck at "pick up the body". The "body" is under the map and i cant get to it. Please fix

The npcs and cars disappear everywhere around you in the distance if you look away because you wanna enjoy the Night City scenery.....you didnt see that? You ignored it? You dont care? Good! But I have never seen that in any (good) open world game ever that bad. I am also pretty sure though that there has to be a pretty easy fix for that. On the other hand ofc the cars dont react to objects in the way! Meaning if no car ever despawns and you put an object on the road well then there will probably be HUGE traffic jams throughout the whole city. I think thats why they wont fix it.
First they have to implement a new system where npcs react to their surroundings?! That will take them months MONTHS at least
I DO think the AI and the interactivity whit the city is a bit dull, and i do hope they will fix that. Like if i walk there whit my d*ick hanging out i would like that ppl would comment on it or if you walk into a bar like that they wouldn't let you in ect. some attention to detail would be nice like in Witcher 3. That has not affected me from enjoying the game tho. And the traffic or ppl disappearing around me i have not experienced, some npcs might wade away if i walk "trough them" and ofc i have encountered some bugs but not in any "game breaking way"

Top Bottom