Patch 1.1

+
Hey Choombas, I discovered a bug that made a God Mode Gang, they're invincible, even the cops can't kill them.

Check it out here:

Let me know if you've encountered this.
They're located a little west side of V's Apt on Bradbury & Duran fast travel location.

Oh good just hit the takamura bug with his empty call screen in the corner and now I can’t do anything.

Patch 1.1 just rendered the game unplayable. Literally.

Thank you devs for your tireless work with improving this broken game with this patch, may your efforts be rewarded; may upper management/shareholders receive ridicule, contempt and ire for forcing a release too soon!

My game was working fine before patch 1.1. Now I'm crashing every time I try to reload a save. Crashing trying to log out to main menu.

yep for me also...from bad to worse CDPR WTF???
[Edited for tone -- SigilFey]

At some point the devs do need to bare some responsibility for this because while management are responsible for the release, they are not designing the fixes and patches.

Can’t believe how bad this is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Much appreciated on working the crucial aspects in the game. Hopefully y'all don't forget adding in toggle aim.

It would be nice if the heterosexual female romance got fixed. River and his family totally glitch out after you start a romance with him, which is pretty disappointing given how in depth Panem's romance is.

Takemura permanently stuck in call mode.

Can't dubel jump, dodge, buy cards, call others, getting calls from others, interact with others because of that single dude who should not have to call me for at least 48h in game time.

Thank you so much, the patch improved some visuals and lodings on.os4 pro, but now I can not play you messi game.
Also.more crashes in 1.1 then was in 1.06. Max 2 per 12h in 1.06 now 2/2h in 1.1

You did the best job in last month.

I was not that disappointed with the lunch of the game, actually expected a buggy lunch, but if you call this thing 1.1 a PATCH.... I can't say it here, because of forum regulation but you can imagine how I feel now.

On story,
Never Fade Away, escape from the Arasaka agents, after the car stop, Johnny can not get out from the car, already press Square button still can not get out from the car. Not freeze, can not continue, already load checkpoint for third time, start again twice, still can not get out from the car. Play it on PS4 Slim. Patch 1.1
I recorded on youtube

Lol, gotta love when folks make AI seem like an afterthought when it comes to patching. "Let them work on this first, or that first". AI is pretty integral to the basic game, dummies. Should be addressed in every damned patch. Pretty hard to enjoy a quest or story when the world around you acts like a baked potato.

Top Bottom