Patch 1.1

+
Thank you for your continued dedication to fixing these issues.

For me there are 3 serious issues that need to be addressed.

Some of the scenes are far to dark. Being Color blind there are a few cut scenes and a couple of gigs that are incredibly hard for me to see anything at all. Like Johnny in the Helicopter. Turning to look at any thing outside the window is nothing but a black void.

May second issue is the hours upon hours it takes to craft components to upgrade items.
You seriously need to add a bulk component option.
Not to mention the components to upgrade Johnny's clothes are insane and done seem to be affected by perks. Currently it feels like you don't want us to be able to craft his gear to the legendary level clothes with the vastly uneven requirements for those items Hell, when I was finally able to craft his pants to legendary. My epic level had more mod slots than the legendary version.

My last item is that my med packs are randomly being switch out of my readied option slot for the LVL 1 version. This has resulted in my death more than once. I go to heal and use a 40% heal instead of the 60% heal I had equipped. This is just not cool!

I greatly appreciate the time you have taken in fixing a lot of the other issues with the game. So please look into adding these into some of the next rounds of updates.

Cheers and best wishes.

Lol, gotta love when folks make AI seem like an afterthought when it comes to patching. "Let them work on this first, or that first". AI is pretty integral to the basic game, dummies. Should be addressed in every damned patch. Pretty hard to enjoy a quest or story when the world around you acts like a baked potato.
I do agree about the AI however at this point when their patches are introducing even more game breaking bugs I’m not sure I want them messing about with something so complex.

Like asking a a child to rewire a plug before they can say the word screwdriver

That's a step in the right direction and it's encouraging for the future but I'm not gonna lie, I was expecting a little bit more.

Players: Game is so buggy, CDPR fix pls
CDPR: Fixes bugs
Players: No AI improvements/free DLC content in this patch, trash!
CDPR: ...
Sorry but that comment seems a bit random to me.

For a start, you bring up the AI as if people just started to talk about it on this very topic but this isn't the case, the AI has been a major issue in this game since Day one and everybody were talking about it and massively requesting CDPR to do something about it...In fact certain aspect of the AI are far more problematic than some of the bugs (enemies litteraly freezing in front of the player, doing nothing, Cops unable to follow you 6 feet after "chasing" you (among many, many other things), driving AI being unexistant, basically honking all the time but unable to brake in any situation that's not pre established by their path finding process.....).
The list goes on for days.

Also, the "CDPR: Fixes bugs" line...
....They're working on it...Saying that they fixed the bug is a pretty massive stretch when you see the 2 billion that remains to be adressed (again, I'm not blaming CDPR, those things take time, it's normal but the game is currently not in a state where you can claim the bugs to be fixed...It's not even close to that).

Eh... Unfortunately the game still crashes on Hight/Ultra settings on my hardware. Still same error with DX12 API line 40. I was really hoping this could get resolved at priority. Same story- all other games work fine. CP 2077 is the only game that does CTD when GPU usage hits 100%. I guess I will pass on playing untill this gets fixed. Damn.
Message: Gpu Crash for unknown reasons! Callstack here is probably irrelevant. Check if Breadcrumbs or Aftermath logged anything useful.
File: e:\r6.patch0hotfix2\dev\src\common\gpuapi\src\dx12\gpuapidx12error.cpp
Line: 40

"uptimeSeconds":275
"stopThreadID":9972
"exceptionCode":0x80000003
"processID":4860
2021-01-23 23_27_38-NVIDIA GeForce Overlay.png

Attachments

• Cyberpunk2077.exe-20210123-232139-4860-17040.txt
    4.8 KB · Views: 58
Playing on PS4 pro and with this patch I can play without crashing until Title screen.

But the game is slower, Intro rescue there is now rubber banding with jackie pulling you back if you run down the hallway.
All foods same thing game staggers, pulls you back and is generally slower.
Quick travel stop working after all foods, it didn't before this patch.

So much slower that it takes about 10 minutes more to get to the title screen this is in 1080p.

I will try 4k also see if that will work better now.

I do agree about the AI however at this point when their patches are introducing even more game breaking bugs I’m not sure I want them messing about with something so complex.

Like asking a a child to rewire a plug before they can say the word screwdriver

Good point...

Getting Warmer GIG is still bugged for me on PC. It just never activates, stating it's an undiscovered SOS Merc Needed job. Come one guys, I feel really bad for 8ug8ear. She's been stuck in the Net for over a month now!

BTW - great job with the saves optimisation. My save size just went down from 8MB to 6MB and now the game loads faster.

Try calling someone else while his call is bugged.
Can't call anyone. He is permanently in a call with you. The game acts like it too. So no graneds no dubel jump, no dodge no buy cars no interaction with others and the list goes on.
And Can't save the game either.
This bug should be a boiling hit fix, like right now.

Lol, gotta love when folks make AI seem like an afterthought when it comes to patching. "Let them work on this first, or that first". AI is pretty integral to the basic game, dummies. Should be addressed in every damned patch. Pretty hard to enjoy a quest or story when the world around you acts like a baked potato.
i only agree half . Good ai is important, but what helps good ai when there are bugs which wont let you play the story. If you cant play the story ai wont help either then. First make the game playable to the end , then you can address the ai. I think they are working also on it but wont release the better ai now as it has to be tested.

In 1.2 I'd love to see dynamic minimap, so it would zoom out at higher speeds (it's too easy to miss a turn now) and on PC I really need a bind to toggle walking. I hate that while other characters during dialogues are walking around I can only stand still or run around like a mad man.

Thank you Cdpr and i agree on this 100% on the mini map its to close up when driving fast , i miss sooooo many turns . If it could auto zoom.out a bit more when in car or when going over certain speeds

1) I cannot seem to complete the twins (fight) because some how they can still give me damage when I am blocking, and the same damage like I am not blocking, moving around them using double tab a or d seems to still allow them to follow me around the map and give damage still, even while moving away like they are attached to me with their movements.

2) The driving is crap, hard to control, and also cannot drift.

3) For the crap all money we get in game to spend on anything for weapons etc, is silly..... I am confused, is this cyberpunk or GTA?

4) The car radio, I cannot select a radio station at all i highlight it but it one let me have the radio of my choosing when the radio is off.

I am not happy about this update to be honest, I actually though that I would have a lot better time with it. I had very little bugs and now seems to be more bugs instead of fixes. I am on PC too.

Now I played first Jhonny part on PS4 Pro, so instead of actually fixing the game you lowered quality of the textures.
Rouge looks as bland in the face as original Skyrim.
Helicopter scene is so dark you can's even see the outlines of the skyscrapers any more your just in black void.
Only see the lit sign and it looks like it's hanging in the air.

So it took you one month to lower textures and viewing distance to make it crash less on PS4 but now the game look awful and talking about third person view not being immersive.

So games like Last of Us is not Immersive ?
Well to me it is hell lot more immersive then this mess and now it look like crap compared also.

This is beyond dissapointing, I rather live with crashes every 2-3 hours but have a good looking world and characters and able to see stuff in the distance.

It's like you also put a darkening filter ontop of everything..

Even in 55" TV sitting in a dark room it is now hard to see stuff in places, like helicopter ride, tunnel to go see millitech woman. That tunnel is now completely black you can't see road or walls anymore, it was hard before but now it fades into black void.

Seeing this so early there alot of later stages that will be just as awful or even worse later in the game.

Please roll this patch back redo it properly and then release it.

Cruisin 'Thru the City on ps4 is some kind of misunderstanding, a long time ago the lack of fps was made up by bumper camera, I wonder if that would do the job :)

According to CDPR this is what they suggest to do about the Takemura holocall.

We are currently looking into the issue where the conversation with Takemura may not start during the quest "Down on the Street".

For a potential workaround follow the steps below (note, an earlier gamesave is required):

1. Load a gamesave before Takemura and V leave Wakako's office.
  2. Finish the conversation with Takemura outside the office right away
  3. Right after the finished conversation and when the quest was updated, skip 23h.
  4. See if the holocall triggers and the dialogue with Takemura starts

Hey ive done everything in the open world that i know of except for one quest that wont trigger for me to start. The one where there is a girl in the chair asking for help via monitors. I wish i could be more specific but since the quest wont start I dont know anything about what's going on. Ive already cleared the area and everything. Just waiting on that tbh.
Getting Warmer gig given by Wakako? Where you need to save BugBear? Yeah. I know that one. Strange that it doesn't start for you.

Appreciate all the effort that’s gone into trying to fix major bugs in the game. However, from my point of view, the Epistrophy quests still do not work. I have approached numerous vehicles with no phone call from Delamain, my scanner does not appear and no progress is made in the quest. Hopefully fixed in a hotfix rather than waiting for the February patch.

I know this has been mentioned but I can no longer get Takemura off of my screen. he calls as soon as I load..picks up and says nothing and his face is still there. Does not go away.

thanks.

Top Bottom