Patch 1.1

+
did a race with carlie second one out in the middle of nowhere at the end she drove so slow had to skip, i fought the law stuck crouched after getting out of car, driving parts when you are passenger need work drive so slow for no reason. after 5 hour trying the patch it crashed on ps4 pro so good work keep it up. hick ups a little on auto save and later on add mod unequip to the game please

Has anyone else encounter a bug with Lighting Breaks? As soon as you enter the truck with Panam, the screen just goes on a loading screen that stops at the beginning and does not load.

I hope I’m not the one because this is a game breaking bug.

Hi everyone, I've been loving so so much the game since it launched despite the bugs and everything, but I believe there were more important things to fix rather than increasing npc mass density on streets, like the bugged perk on the ability tree:

- There's some point on Nix's missions which yields a problem with quickhacks, they rarely show on your inventory, and there's another bigger issue, it renders the datamining virtuoso perk unusable, it doesn't matter how many access points you hack, you NEVER get a single quickhack. This, sincerely gave me a headache.

I know in not critical for gameplay but in the end it weighs on my gameplay.

I appreciate your hard work and I understand the abyssal pressure you got there, just please don't forget us. I believe in you :)

Memory usage improvements in various systems within the game:
AI, street traffic

I don't understand it at all...
The lack of interaction is due to lack of memory or that the functions are not in the blueprint so that they react ?
If it is the 2nd it should be in another category and not Memory usage.

And if a change was made to them, what was it?

Well... I don't think they know how to fix anything. My game looks like complete trash now on PC. The cars are like Minecraft graphics.
Post automatically merged:

Meanwhile I can play Hitman 3 on FULL Ultra with extremely better graphics and 120 FPS.

I love this game and appreciate the work the devs are putting into it. I was hoping for a bit more for an advertised "huge" patch fix. My biggest problem right now is that arm cyberware (gorilla arms, launcher, etc) disables all of the cardio mods, making my blood pump and all those goodies useless...found that out the hard way when I ran a melee build and none of my heals worked....
I don't think a lot of the cardio mods work, ever. None of the ones that are supposed to give you more life when you drop below X percentage have ever triggered once for me. I just die.

Even after patch 1.1 cyberpunk look so grainy in my ps4 slim. I think the problem is screen space reflections quality. In here anyone knows how to fix this issue?

Have you fixed that sometimes scanning the opponents not showing their details? Like Bounty levels? Names and Affiliations? Because it bothers me that after scanning I get the quickhacks option only, but sometimes it shows the details.. it is bugged, thank you..

Bad for Patch 1.1, Never Fade Away, escape from the Arasaka agents, after the car stop for parking, no popup job update, Santiago & Rogue was not appeared with their bike, Not freeze, cannot continue, already load checkpoint for third time, I WANT 1.06 back. PS4 Slim.

How about some of this MISSING rewards for Quest/Open World problems:
+ NO FINAL REWARDS in Psycho Killer quest
+ NO RETURNING REWARDS from all endings aside from Aldecaldos Jacket, Caretaker's Spade, & "Pride" gun. Amnesty, Prejudice, & V special "legend" outifts are still not available/on the list.

ESSENTIAL gameplay & UI improvements also still missing, like:
+ NO dedicated walk button
+ NO dedicated dodge button
+ NO tag items to lock or mass buy/sell/transfer.
+ NO quick back flip normal state for a flipped car
+ NO untrack quest button
+ NO minimap slider (zoom out & zoom in)

I guess I should report back again on the technical section ...
Also, please take a look at the modding community & consider this mods on which features that are most popular as in what most players want:

https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...ented-into-the-game-updates-patches.11074859/

Even I would not be surprised at all that some CDPR devs actually installed some of these mods in the first place :)
No toggle ads for PC for people with disabilities.
But they are proud with the PC release........

I reverted my install to my backup of patch 1.06 (PC)

Patch 1.1 is a regression in terms of graphic quality, primarily in terms of LOD's.

CDPR, I appreciate the work you are doing and understand the pressure you are under, on my side I'd rather be patient and wait before installing more patches that may degrade my current experience!

Last edited:
All of this means absolutely nothing to me!

When are you going to stop pi**ing on 11% of your customers and PROVIDE LEFT HANDED SUPPORT?

I would have expected you to learn this after the Witcher, but no why would you.

Stop sitting on your hands and fix this already!

Top Bottom