Patch 1.1

+
The problem of not being able to assign the ENTER key instead of the F key has returned. I am a left-handed person and I don't play WSAD, instead I use arrows so not having ENTER to use makes the game very difficult.

• Fixed an issue where Judy could teleport underground in Pyramid Song.
WARNING : does not work at all.
There used to be a workaround by entering the church from the right side instead of the roof, now Judy is teleporting underground everytime.

This patch is so bad, for a patch we had to wait month it fixes so little, list of fixes should been 3 times longer. whats more some of supposedly fixed things are not fixed and you bringed in even more bugs you guys make bethesda look competent at fixing their game...

you should hire more people to help you with fixing this game and bringing more content if you plan to salvage your reputation at any point...

Made a legendary costume and cannot be upgraded, sold or discarded
309056f456c41592c3edec1aeb38d3a93f65da69.jpg

You guys rocked the planet with the witcher 3.
Everybody knows you are bloody legends. Im loving Cyberpunk and see the mind-blowing expansion possibilities and some insane dlc magick! Like the unbelievable 3 witcher dlc's. As if the game wasn't enough being standalone amongst top 3 games ever made on the planet period!
You genious Bastards gave us 3 deep and engaging AF dlc's!!!
Stunning work and waaay beyond the call of duty.
Cyberpunk has such dlc, expansion & addon potential it is limitless!
Keep doing your amazing Polish magick. And remember, the real fans would die for you and every single project you embark on, with ecstatic excitement and endless anticipation. The love is real and i and all the TRUE fans will follow you til death. All Hail CDP! Legends in the game industry. And can't nobody take that away from you.
Who cares about the presstitute game media outlets. [...]
Mad love & Huge respect from Norway brothers.
We are battle ready for ever, just say the word 😉

Attachments

• 2020-08-21~4.jpg
    2020-08-21~4.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Patch 1.1 made the game to automatically crash at startup. I can't play anymore....

I did read that cheat engine might cause this, but I don't have it installed and it is crashing. Reinstall won't work, neither launching directly from the .exe in the main folder. I have the GOG version

Stuck at the end of Disasterpiece. Takemura calling right after Johnny asks V to have a smoke.
Tried the above comment to ride out to the badlands to have Regina call but stopping by that bar wouldn't activate it.
Riding around town trying to activate a call but no luck.

Now attempting to enable Quest Facts in the CP save editor 1 by 1 for the right 'holo calls takemura calls v' switch, and reload the save each time... gonna take awhile.

I was hoping that this patch makes the game playable but it didn't.

My pc:

CPU:Ryzen 5 2600
Mainboard:MSI x370 Gaming Pro Carbon
RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z @2933mhz
GPU: MSI RX Vega 56
The game is installed on SSD. At all other games I don't have any similar Problems.

At the first Picture it's on Ultra Settings at FHD. ( just 13 FPS)
At the second Picture it's on lowest Settings at lowest resolution. ( also just 13 FPS)

Can someone tell me why the GPU Usage is changing that much ? (look at the third picture)
Unbenannt.png
Unbenannt1.png
Unbenannt3.png

This game has more issues than when it first came out. You fix some issues and open up a whole slew of new ones. What you need to do is you need to concentrate on fixing one issue and get it squashed and push the hotfix for it out, then move on to the next one, and so forth. There are people that can't even play the game now that it's a total disaster. This game just went from bad to worse overnight. Well, I'm only out $50, not like I haven't lost more, I'll just cut my losses and move on I guess. I put in over 600+ hours so I had my fun with it while it lasted, but CDPR... you killed the game.

So it was the 7th patch? And I still have to chose the language EACH TIME when I start the game... :D Dont be mistaken, I am a huge fan of CDPR and I have all the Witcher games on GOG, and in pyshical as well, all 3 enhanced or collectors edition. But this makes feel...idunno, abandoned? I mean, what kind of work need to be done to fix language-chosing? Instead of that, Im reading about bugfixes for quests that I didnt even run into on forums, because noone crossed them. But sure, red prophet, or the maelstrom ritual quests are still not working, and thousands of players have those bugs....

All this patch did was break my game, I'm now stuck forever on the phone call from Take that was supposedly fixed in this update. The phone call comes in, it automatically answers, he says nothing, and it just keeps me on the phone call forever. I can't save, I can't use my cyberware, I can't make other phone calls, nothing. I have tried loading from multiple saves, and everything happens the exact same way.

Same problem here. I've tried going back to old saves but without success. At one point I managed to get Takemura to talk in the call, but then as soon as the call ended he called straight back and it was back to the hung silence.. The game is now unplayable.

This patch is so bad, for a patch we had to wait month it fixes so little, list of fixes should been 3 times longer. whats more some of supposedly fixed things are not fixed and you bringed in even more bugs you guys make bethesda look competent at fixing their game...
This sounds soo bad and funny but you are pretty much right :D Holy shit. I also think with hundreds of people working on it (or not?!) this is not enough.

New bugs? But the new ones have been added to the old ones. This is a total nonsense. Playing on a high end PC with a rtx 3080 I had small problems, but now the game is literally unplayable. In 30 minutes of gameplay I have seen many more bugs than in 100 hours I had already played. Apart from two crashes, something that had never happened to me before. Still the same problems of cars stuck in the road, immortal NPCs, physics that are conspicuous by their absence, police that appear out of nowhere. You turn around and all the NPCs you just passed on the pavement have disappeared. You kill some Npcs and they float away, as do the weapons. Some quests are still broken. This isn't even a patch, it's a cheap hotfix that breaks more things than it fixes. I could even say that the game looks a bit worse than before. I don't know if they've lowered the quality to increase performance or what's going on, but it gives the feeling of total abandonment with premeditation and malice aforethought. I don't know if they are trying to fix the game or trying to destroy it completely. How is it possible that a game with so much potential, in which you can see love and dedication in every corner of its design, gives the feeling of being half-baked in each and every one of its mechanics, as if it were an Early Access and we users are the testers, years before polishing a game? I paid the same amount for Baldurs GAte III, but I was aware that it was an Early Access; this game is clearly an Early Access, not to call it an Alpha, which they have charged us for in a totally misleading way as if it was complete and polished; how could such a nonsense be released as a final product? On all platforms; I still don't understand that they're so proud of the PC version; I don't know, they'll believe it and everything... I think it's the worst decision a company the size of CD Project has ever made. No matter how much they correct or implement, many of us have already played the game for many hours. Once you've tasted the candy nothing is going to surprise you again. I'm enjoying the game at a narrative and design level, but in every corner and step I take I get the feeling of emptiness, that something is missing and that many things are half done and even completely broken, that's why I get angry, it's rage to see how great this could have been, it could have been one of the best games ever and see what it has become because of the bad decisions of the directors. They only care about money and the faster the better. No one is buying the latest apology video. If you analyse it properly, they even blame the professional testers for overlooking things or that they sent the same day or the day before the console analysis code to the game analysts. Any average gamer can see how many bugs, glitches, and broken mechanics there are after only a couple of hours of play; we're being taken for idiots. The game has knowingly sold itself as broken. A sincere apology would have convinced me and I would have even understood it, but a cheap excuse is a crime man..... For me they have lost all respect and trust. Of course if I ever buy a CD Project game again it will be a year after being on sale and with 20 patches on top of it.

All this patch did was break my game, I'm now stuck forever on the phone call from Take that was supposedly fixed in this update. The phone call comes in, it automatically answers, he says nothing, and it just keeps me on the phone call forever. I can't save, I can't use my cyberware, I can't make other phone calls, nothing. I have tried loading from multiple saves, and everything happens the exact same way.

Same problem here. I've tried going back to old saves but no luck. At one point managed to get Takemura to talk in the call, but then as soon as the call ended he called straight back and it was back to the hung silence.. The game is now unplayable.

This game has more issues than when it first came out. You fix some issues and open up a whole slew of new ones. What you need to do is you need to concentrate on fixing one issue and get it squashed and push the hotfix for it out, then move on to the next one, and so forth. There are people that can't even play the game now that it's a total disaster. This game just went from bad to worse overnight. Well, I'm only out $50, not like I haven't lost more, I'll just cut my losses and move on I guess. I put in over 600+ hours so I had my fun with it while it lasted, but CDPR... you killed the game.

Jesus christ, you put 600+ hours into a game that is out for only around 1000 hours? How the heck? Also, what did you do all those hours? I'd like to put in more hours into this game, but there is absolutely nothing left to do and no way am I going to touch this again for a rerun unless the game receives a major overhaul.

1.1 already improved performance on my RTX2060 (I can now run it with all Raytracingstuff enabled, 1080DLSS Balanced and Medium Textures), but I really think there is so many more things they need to tackle.

Aside from the obvious bugs, some of the things would improve the game by a lot, for likely little effort:
- Minimap that zooms out when driving
- Ability to disable questmarkers (some of the detective side-jobs are RUINED because all you have to do is follow the marker)
- Make calls declineable

What most of you guys are writing, like redoing the AI or actualy implementing a proper Wanted System, is realistically unfeasable in the scope of a 1 month patch.

Lets just hope they manage to fix the Engine so far, that things like proper AI can in fact be implemented somewhere down the line. The best thing to do now is let the game be and have CDPR fix the issues with proper in-house testing and a more planned out strategy for shaping the game to what it was supposed to be.

Top Bottom