Patch 1.1

+
Installed patch 1.10 on ps4 base console, started new game just to try out different path;nomad. Ran ok up to getting to NC then the usual stuttery bad framerate kicks in nearly everywhere outside and almost what I would call a latency issue with how not so quickly the game responds to any button press. The menus are more responsive despite the general lagginess and when in a not so demanding area or inside a building, the game seems to run ok.
When going to upgrade a weapon or whatever, instead of the required level needed to craft/upgrade a weapon there is obvious programming code in place of it e.g. "int (0)".
I haven't progressed enough yet to report if the crashes are gone or less frequent but will continue to try to play over the rest of the weekend.
I've tempered my expectations, but would have liked a slighty better framerate even if it means taking out some of the fluff or removing some of the more demanding graphics settings if possible.
I'm enjoyiing it regardless of the poor framerate and stutteriness, but if the game starts crashing again like it did before, it's going back on the shelf until the next patch or until the next-gen update comes out late this year and I finally get my hands on a ps5.

Since nobody answered you so far. Check this linked Steam Guide if you are running the Steam version.

Gog is way simpler:
-Click on the game in the side bar, should take you to a page that says "Play" in green and next to that is a "More" drop down menu

-In the "More" menu, go to "Settings"

-in "Settings" there should be a list of "Override Features" including Auto-Updates

-Uncheck the "Automatically update to newest version" box, that should make a list pop up of which version you want to revert to.

Just chippin' in a small "immershn" issue, that maybe hasn't been mentioned by anyone yet:
- when I decide to take off my shoes and take a barefoot stroll in Night City streets (yeah I know - f**king freak, right?), instead of barefoot footsteps I still hear boot footsteps... W-H-Y? ;)
As for the game itself: it certainly didn't turn out to be such a magnificent, multifaceted adventure as I hoped, based on all those beautifuly crafted and smart promotional materials, but there's still a great potential in there... somewhere...
Anyway, thank you for the updates / patches, and we all hope that you guys don't abandon this game too soon. Holding my thumbs for your future endeavours in this field. Cheers!

I have installed the Patch 1.1 and still have issues with the Delamain missions.
I still get no call, when I get near one of the taxis from the Epistrophy quest.

Still hoping they'll fix Berserk with the next update. Using ranged weapons while Berserk is active is rather impossible right now.

All the missions are broken now. Everyone is invisible and I have issues with cars. They look like they are straight out of Minecraft. (Graphic wise)

R e m o v e
P o l i c e
S p a w n s

E n t i r e l y

Address "Bugs" people actually care and are seeing. Nothing on the list is in the top 100 of bugs people are actually experiencing in game. Give people the takimura infinite phonecall bug AFTER addressing vehicles being undrivable from control sensitivity and the cheapest shitbox going 0-60 in 3 seconds. Out of all the small, non gameplay/progession ruining glitches I've seen in game, the fact your "Big" January update is this tiny and addresses such a minuscule number of meaningless things isn't even a letdown. It just means I and the other 60 pages of this thread (who aren't pathetically simping for corpos, you know who you are) and players at large don't think you can fix the game anymore.

Fix the ACTUAL BUG of the crafting button having no sound cue. The fact your economy is fundamentally broken to the point item duplication to farm necessary mats of upgrade materials is a core gameplay feature. The fact no vendor stocks 1/100th of the items crafting schematics, the fact the only way to craft epic mods is by breaking down Crafted items you(CDPR) let randomly spawn with epic mods attached. These are bugs and exploits present since launch you've done nothing about.

Fix the ACTUAL BUG of legendaries spawning without max item slots or as epics. Don't patch out fucking rerolling on the saveskimming people feel they need to do because of your broken game systems.

But more than anything, remove all police spawn ins.
Police response AT ALL undermines the core narrative of the game that NCPD doesn't respond to crime. Where are all these teleporting police when they farm out muggings to mercs? Nowhere.
>Keep them there.
Remove it from the game. This isn't hard. Random death is part and parcel of living in night city and the occasional dead pedestrian drives home the cold inhumanity of the society. (and no police respond when AI cars hit you or kill pedestrians. And they do.) Police as mobs already attack line of sight if you harm civilians (or criminals for that matter, GG CDPR) so why feel the need for a pathetically embarrassing wanted system at all? Remove it from the game. It is a bug.

Last edited:
I wonder, if You are dedicated enough, to turn the mess around, like the Devs of "No Man's Sky" and "Anthem" ?

There is no point in releasing any DLC's yet, as long any of the base game's quest's are still bugged !

If You only want to sell us further content, without cleaning up this mess, forget about it and let the game just die, because at least we customers, wouldn't waste more money on this shipwreck of a game !

😐

Jesus christ, you put 600+ hours into a game that is out for only around 1000 hours? How the heck? Also, what did you do all those hours? I'd like to put in more hours into this game, but there is absolutely nothing left to do and no way am I going to touch this again for a rerun unless the game receives a major overhaul.

1.1 already improved performance on my RTX2060 (I can now run it with all Raytracingstuff enabled, 1080DLSS Balanced and Medium Textures), but I really think there is so many more things they need to tackle.

Aside from the obvious bugs, some of the things would improve the game by a lot, for likely little effort:
- Minimap that zooms out when driving
- Ability to disable questmarkers (some of the detective side-jobs are RUINED because all you have to do is follow the marker)
- Make calls declineable

What most of you guys are writing, like redoing the AI or actualy implementing a proper Wanted System, is realistically unfeasable in the scope of a 1 month patch.

Lets just hope they manage to fix the Engine so far, that things like proper AI can in fact be implemented somewhere down the line. The best thing to do now is let the game be and have CDPR fix the issues with proper in-house testing and a more planned out strategy for shaping the game to what it was supposed to be.
My bad, almost 600 hours.
20210124082024.jpg

20210124082024.jpg

Please CDPR... Fix the damn crashing.

R e m o v e
P o l i c e
S p a w n s

E n t i r e l y

Address "Bugs" people actually care and are seeing. Nothing on the list is in the top 100 of bugs people are actually experiencing in game. Give people the takimura infinite phonecall bug AFTER addressing vehicles being undrivable from control sensitivity and the cheapest shitbox going 0-60 in 3 seconds. Out of all the small, non gameplay/progession ruining glitches I've seen in game, the fact your "Big" January update is this tiny and addresses such a minuscule number of meaningless things isn't eben a letdown. It just means I and the other 60 pages of this thread (who aren't pathetically simping for corpos, you know who you are) and players at large don't think you can fix the game anymore.

Fix the ACTUAL BUG of the crafting button having no sound cue. The fact your economy is fundamentally broken to the point item duplication is a core gameplay feature to farm mats up upgrade materials. The fact no vendor stocks 1/100th of the items crafting schematics, the fact the only way to craft epic mods is by breaking down Crafted items you let RNG spawn with epic mods attached. These are bugs and exploits present since launch you've done nothing about.

Fix the ACTUAL BUG of legendaries spawning without max item slots or as epics. Don't patch out fucking rerolling on the saveskimming people feel they need to do because of your broken game systems.

But more than anything, remove all police spawn ins.
Police response AT ALL undermines the core narrative of the game that NSPD doesn't respond to crime. Where are all these teleporting police when they farm out muggings to mercs? Nowhere.
>Keep them there.
Remove it from the game. This isn't hard. Random death is part and parcel of living in night city and the occasional dead pedestrian drives home the cold inhumanity of the society. (and no police respond when AI cars hit you or kill pedestrians. And they do.) Police as mobs already attack line of sight if you harm civilians (or criminals for that matter, GG CDPR) so why feel the need for a pathetically embarrassing wanted system at all? Remove it from the game. It is a bug.

The duplication glitch etc, doesn't impact the game negatively, as long it is a Single-Player-Game !

There are by far, more important things to fix !

🙄

(GOG platform, v.1.1 // Win10x64 Pro v.20H2 // GeForce RTX 2080 S - drivers 461.09)

patch 1.1 fixed half of the my stuck bugs:

- Epistrophy (Dalamain)
- Freedom of the press

I am very glad that "Dalamain" was repaired... and CDPR thank you very much...

So far, however, the other two are still broken:
- Needle in a Haystack (if all containers were opened it, doesn't to solve the issue)
- For My Son bug (I defeated Logan Garcia, but the quest remains open - nobody calls me ...)

I also hoped that "Stats" and some mods (Bully, Fortuna ...) would be fixed - it doesn't seem like something difficult to fix ...
- Movement speed (there are still only 5)
- healt regen in combat (stats 1 -> real "zero" !!!)
- and many others...

So I'll wait until patch 1.2 comes out, and possibly only then write again to support...

EDIT:

And I still have to manually edit the "goggame-1423049311.info" file after each patch to load the game in my language - it could also be fixed :(

Last edited:

Patch 1.1 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PC, consoles and Stadia!

In this update we focused on various stability improvements, which you can find outlined in the patch notes below. We will continue this work in patch 1.2 and other upcoming updates. At the same time we will keep fixing the bugs you encounter and listening to your feedback on how to improve the overall game experience.

Stability

Various stability improvements including:
  • Memory usage improvements in various systems within the game: characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, tv, etc.), foliage, laser effects, minimap, devices, AI, street traffic, environmental damage system, GPU-related, and more.
  • Various crash fixes (related to, among others, loading saves, game opening/closing and Point of No Return).
Quests/Open World
  • Fixed an issue where calls from Delamain would end immediately and seem like they cannot be picked up in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where players would not receive calls from Delamain when approaching relevant vehicles in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where the objective could get stuck on "Answer the call from Mr. Hands" in M'ap Tann Pèlen.
  • Fixed an issue where Judy could teleport underground in Pyramid Song.
  • Fixed an issue where it would be impossible to talk to Zen Master in Poem of The Atoms.
  • Fixed an issue where Takemura wouldn't call in Down on the Street.
  • Fixed an issue where Jackie could disappear in The Pickup.
  • Fixed an issue where it could be impossible to get out of the car in The Beast in Me: The Big Race.
  • Fixed an issue where players could stop receiving calls and messages after moving too far away from A Day In The Life area.
  • Fixed an issue where opening the package wouldn't update Space Oddity.
  • Retro-fixed the saves affected by a rare issue where speaking to Judy in Automatic Love would be impossible due to an invisible wall. The underlying issue is under investigation.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented players from collecting the reward in Gig: Freedom of the Press. The quest will auto-complete for those who could not collect the reward previously, and the reward will be provided automatically.
  • Fixed an issue where Delamain would remain silent throughout Epistrophy if the player initially refused to help him.
UI
  • Fixed an issue where prompt for exiting braindance could be missing.
  • Removed an invalid item from loot.
Visual
  • Fixed an issue where a grenade's trajectory could be displayed in photo mode.
  • Fixed particles' hue appearing pink when viewed close up.
  • Fixed cars spawning incorrectly in Reported Crime: Welcome to Night City.
Achievements
  • Fixed an issue where completing one of the assaults in progress in Santo Domingo would sometimes not contribute towards progression for The Jungle achievement, preventing its completion.
Miscellaneous
  • Addressed the issue responsible for saves getting oversized (related to the modifier indicating if the item is crafted), and trimmed the excess size from already existing saves (note: this won’t fix PC save files corrupted before 1.06 update).
  • Fixed an issue where input could stop registering upon opening the weapon wheel and performing an action.
  • Fixed an issue where the "Continue" button in the Main Menu could load an end game save.
PlayStation-specific
  • Performance optimization of crowds on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5.
  • Various crash fixes on PlayStation 4.
Xbox-specific
  • Improved memory usage for character creation, mirrors, scanning, camera remote control, menus (inventory, map) on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S.
PC-specific
  • It will now be possible to obtain achievements while in Steam offline mode. Note: Offline mode needs to be enabled before starting the game. This change does not work retroactively.
  • Addressed the game startup crashes related to loading cache on NVIDIA graphics cards.
Stadia-specific
  • Concert audio should no longer be inaudible in Never Fade Away.
  • Fixed corrupted textures on several melee weapons.
  • Tweaked default deadzone settings to be more responsive. Note: the change will not affect settings unless they’re set to default.
My version 1.06 was working fine. No I ahve the problem where Takemura calls and says nothing. I cant save or get out of the phone call. I do not want to have to lose hours of progress and game play to revert to an old save game. Please can you send out a fix for this bug as soon as possible. Can we at least downgrade to 1.06 which was working fine on my PC?

The duplication glitch etc, doesn't impact the game negatively, as long it is a Single-Player-Game !

There are by far, more important things to fix !🙄

"The core game economy being broken doesn't affect the game negatively."
[...]
It is literally a bug that you can transmute a 10 eurodollar can into 300 eurodollars of grey and green scrap to make 1000-3000 eurodollars of blue-legendary scrap. That all sells for pennies but can be turned into stacks of 1-3000 eurodollar legendary guns the game will sell back to you for ~400,000 eurodollars by it's buy-sell price table.

This isn't just poor balance, it's a symptom of their buggy and broken perk system.
Yes fixing the perk system should take precedent over literally everything else.

The economy and perks, many which don't even work at all (IE bugs), is broken and it drags down gameplay of the looter shooter which is all we have because there isn't any roleplay here. They patched "rerolling" without addressing the reason why people felt the need to reroll. They are looking at this, they're just approaching it in the most brainless of ways and actively ignoring the playerbase.

They needed to fix widely experienced gameplay affecting bugs and glitches before anything else in Patch 1.1 to justify the big "don't be mad, we're dropping patch 1.1 soon." reveal.
This could barely be called a hotfix. And didn't address a single widely experienced bug. The only reason anyone widely knows there was a takemura phonecall bug is because this "fix" gave them a different one.

INB4 "Well Patch 1.2 is the real one", patch 1.1 was supposed to be the "real" one compared to the hotfixes.

"The core game economy being broken doesn't affect the game negatively."
[...]
It is literally a bug that you can transmute a 10 eurodollar can into 300 eurodollars of grey and green scrap to make 1000-3000 eurodollars of blue-legendary scrap. That all sells for pennies but can be turned into stacks of 1-3000 eurodollar legendary guns the game will sell back to you for ~400,000 eurodollars by it's buy-sell price table.

This isn't just poor balance, it's a symptom of their buggy and broken perk system.
Yes fixing the perk system should take precedent over literally everything else.

The economy and perks, many which don't even work at all (IE bugs), is broken and it drags down gameplay of the looter shooter which is all we have because there isn't any roleplay here. They patched "rerolling" without addressing the reason why people felt the need to reroll. They are looking at this, they're just approaching it in the most brainless of ways and actively ignoring the playerbase.

They needed to fix widely experienced gameplay affecting bugs and glitches before anything else in Patch 1.1 to justify the big "don't be mad, we're dropping patch 1.1 soon." reveal.
This could barely be called a hotfix. And didn't address a single widely experienced bug. The only reason anyone widely knows there was a takemura phonecall bug is because this "fix" gave them a different one.

INB4 "Well Patch 1.2 is the real one", patch 1.1 was supposed to be the "real" one compared to the hotfixes.
Please stop conflating your terms.

The economy is not a BUG it is just poor game design.

Takamura calling and not hanging up and preventing you from performing simple tasks, preventing progression and thus breaking the game - is a BUG.

So while I agree with what you say - the economy and so much else is poorly designed and broken. They are not bugs and not critical to actually being able to play the game.

So many people literally can’t play the game right now - and you’re asking for the economy to be balanced???

This patched just confirmed in how dire state game is. Fixed one thing broken couple others. And they've been working on patch around 2-3 weeks at very least. Bad codebase, means they will try to do some workarounds downgrade graphics, reduce npc count, remove AI (lol which barely exists)

It could be that some of devs just quit or took a vacay. Maybe they will make it working till early 2022 or just move on doing ciri game.

Since nobody answered you so far. Check this linked Steam Guide if you are running the Steam version.

Gog is way simpler:
-Click on the game in the side bar, should take you to a page that says "Play" in green and next to that is a "More" drop down menu

-In the "More" menu, go to "Settings"

-in "Settings" there should be a list of "Override Features" including Auto-Updates

-Uncheck the "Automatically update to newest version" box, that should make a list pop up of which version you want to revert to.
I have downgraded but I think on steam the games saves that were progressed during patch 1.1 will not be loading and you will have to reload saved file whenever it was 1.06. Let me know if this is not for you because I am currently trying to find a solution or I will lose around 6 hours of progress.

Please stop conflating your terms.

The economy is not a BUG it is just poor game design.
The perk system being broken and it breaking the economy is a bug. This is on top of how poorly implemented this would be if it actually worked as they intended.

Takamura calling and not hanging up and preventing you from performing simple tasks, preventing progression and thus breaking the game - is a BUG.
Introduced by this patch for far more people than it ever effected beforehand.

So while I agree with what you say - the economy and so much else is poorly designed and broken. They are not bugs and not critical to actually being able to play the game.

So many people literally can’t play the game right now - and you’re asking for the economy to be balanced???
There are 3 types of people they need to satisfy

1. People who can't play the game
>they can't do anything for these people.
not with 7 bugfixes and 2 patches at least. This ain't going back on PSnetwork any time soon. The listed minimum PC specs were also nonsense. They can't fix it for these people. They lied and overpromised and Red4 as engine uses too much CPU for the 1.6ghz base PS4 processor to do anything else but render the zero loadcell environment at below low settings at a stunning 13-17fps and some enemies to shoot.

2. People who are having a bad time with stability and gameplay
similar to type1, but playing on a midlevel PC or newer gamerbox. Yeah they need a lot of stability updates and improvements.
>this patch didn't do enough
most are noticing no change, most are noticing negative performance. They were what a lot of this patch was for, but they addressed so few problems they barely scratched the surface. There are thousands of small graphical and gameplay bugs that are more endemic or worse than what they addressed in the patch notes still in the game as of 1.1

3. People who have or are playing the game and want it to stop being so bad
>most people still playing the game
and most of group 2 as they can play the game.
Vehicle handling, no wanted system, the perk system actually working, the economy actually working, the dozens of broken mods actually working, the broken stat calculation page actually working, the broken damage calculations actually working, etc. etc.

The bare minimum they need to do to make the game only below par and not in it's ridiculous pre alpha state. Everything A to Z before they get to the also expected things from their stated goal of "Red Dead Redemption 2" in their "most realistic city" like NPC AI and water physics and etc. (that will probably never happen.) Most of these are things that involve less work than ferreting out what you think are "real bugs" but unlike system/rig specific bugs only some see these effect literally every player at every second of gameplay.
They need to fix these. What is polish and what are legitimate "non gaming breaking bugs" like all the nonfunctional perks. It clearly shows the playerbase they're actually fixing the game, unlike whatever the hell they think they did by releasing a "Patch" smaller than hotfix 1.06.

When you announce "this isn't hotfix, it's a patch guys stop being mad at us" everyone expected group 3's needs to be met. For the game to be better after the Patch. Everyone coming off 1.1 either has a game unchanged or more broken than before; they could offset that if they actually improved any element of gameplay for everyone.
Instead they removed item rerolls, the exact one thing N o O n e W a n t e d touched.

CDPR simply does not have an expertise to develop games like this.

They have brilliant story writers, music composers and artists. However anything related to actual implementation is just... lacking. No amount of crunch will help if you don't have necessary skills in your team.

No matter what we expect or don't from the game, there are obvious points where this game is a total failure:
  • Pedestrians and cars should not appear from thin air and disappear in front of your very eyes.
  • Drivable cars should not start flying after any collision.
  • Road traffic should not go through walls and fences.
  • The balance is totally broken , at level 50 I can kill 4-star police force with a knife while having an Intelligence build and mediocre armor.
  • Loot RNG does not make sense in a single player game.
and I can go on and on about all gameplay aspects. It has nothing to do with the genre or comparison with any other games. CP2077 speaks for itself.

Sadly patch 1.1 made some of listed points even worse being a pathetic attempt to remediate technical issues by reducing resource footprint.

Let's face it, the only technically complex game CDPR has developed was Witcher 3. Game about a predefined character riding a single horse on empty roads. And even that single horse was bugged to the point it made itself an ingame meme.

Medieval setting is very forgiving in general. However all shortcoming of W3 game mechanics and world building made CP2077 environment hardly immersive outside selected scripted scenarios.

I have 100% beaten the game. I will probably check in a year or so, maybe something will improve. However I have very little hope about that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom