Patch 1.1

+
  • Fixed an issue where calls from Delamain would end immediately and seem like they cannot be picked up in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where players would not receive calls from Delamain when approaching relevant vehicles in Epistrophy.
Again they didn't fix this but say they did still bugged in my game and Also now some enemies are Immortal in my game I can shoot them in the head multiply times with any gun and they take no damage I can use any hack on that that does damage they take no damage. Great Patch.

• Fixed an issue that prevented players from collecting the reward in Gig: Freedom of the Press. The quest will auto-complete for those who could not collect the reward previously, and the reward will be provided automatically.

why did this gig get the fix, but "Gig: Breaking News" did not?

Last edited:
I'm pissed off. Playing cyberpunk on base model ps4 and wasnt having any major issues like everyone else had before this patch. After patch and my game is broken. The second I load up any save file take more calls me instantly and wont say a word. Cant do anything to fix it. All i did for the past month was play this game non stop, over 200 hours, and now my game is broken and complete junk. Absolutely disgusted and pissed off. You need to fix this issue and fix this NOW!!!!!!

this patch appeared to make pop-in on certain objects and lighting really terrible on PC. I have a high-end PC, I was already running this game over 60fps on average on basically the highest settings. Please do not neuter the PC version to fix the terrible performance on the consoles this game should have never released on.

Last edited:
Really, this is a bug fix, not a patch to add content, and cut content are not bug fixes

They want our feedback on how to improve the game, that's my feedback. I'm not an idiot, I can see that this is clearly just a stability/bug fix patch. I'm not complaining that they didn't add unfinished content or content that is already in the game but not implemented in their bug fix patch, I'm saying this is what they need to do to improve the gaming experience, which is what they stated in the post they wanted if you actually read it, and they advertise this patch 1.1 as a whole new version number when its technically still a hotfix, all the patches that come out should be considered hot fixes until the game is in a completed state. The fact that they consider this hot mess to already be in a completed state is completely disappointing. I have beat everything in the game already and had a fairly decent and fun experience, now I just walk around the game looking at the environment, and in every case now I can't even play for longer than 30 minutes before I see some remnant of something that could have been in the world before getting depressed and turning it off from lack of motivation to keep playing.

Last edited:

Patch 1.1 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PC, consoles and Stadia!

In this update we focused on various stability improvements, which you can find outlined in the patch notes below. We will continue this work in patch 1.2 and other upcoming updates. At the same time we will keep fixing the bugs you encounter and listening to your feedback on how to improve the overall game experience.

Stability

Various stability improvements including:
  • Memory usage improvements in various systems within the game: characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, tv, etc.), foliage, laser effects, minimap, devices, AI, street traffic, environmental damage system, GPU-related, and more.
  • Various crash fixes (related to, among others, loading saves, game opening/closing and Point of No Return).
Quests/Open World
  • Fixed an issue where calls from Delamain would end immediately and seem like they cannot be picked up in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where players would not receive calls from Delamain when approaching relevant vehicles in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where the objective could get stuck on "Answer the call from Mr. Hands" in M'ap Tann Pèlen.
  • Fixed an issue where Judy could teleport underground in Pyramid Song.
  • Fixed an issue where it would be impossible to talk to Zen Master in Poem of The Atoms.
  • Fixed an issue where Takemura wouldn't call in Down on the Street.
  • Fixed an issue where Jackie could disappear in The Pickup.
  • Fixed an issue where it could be impossible to get out of the car in The Beast in Me: The Big Race.
  • Fixed an issue where players could stop receiving calls and messages after moving too far away from A Day In The Life area.
  • Fixed an issue where opening the package wouldn't update Space Oddity.
  • Retro-fixed the saves affected by a rare issue where speaking to Judy in Automatic Love would be impossible due to an invisible wall. The underlying issue is under investigation.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented players from collecting the reward in Gig: Freedom of the Press. The quest will auto-complete for those who could not collect the reward previously, and the reward will be provided automatically.
  • Fixed an issue where Delamain would remain silent throughout Epistrophy if the player initially refused to help him.
UI
  • Fixed an issue where prompt for exiting braindance could be missing.
  • Removed an invalid item from loot.
Visual
  • Fixed an issue where a grenade's trajectory could be displayed in photo mode.
  • Fixed particles' hue appearing pink when viewed close up.
  • Fixed cars spawning incorrectly in Reported Crime: Welcome to Night City.
Achievements
  • Fixed an issue where completing one of the assaults in progress in Santo Domingo would sometimes not contribute towards progression for The Jungle achievement, preventing its completion.
Miscellaneous
  • Addressed the issue responsible for saves getting oversized (related to the modifier indicating if the item is crafted), and trimmed the excess size from already existing saves (note: this won’t fix PC save files corrupted before 1.06 update).
  • Fixed an issue where input could stop registering upon opening the weapon wheel and performing an action.
  • Fixed an issue where the "Continue" button in the Main Menu could load an end game save.
PlayStation-specific
  • Performance optimization of crowds on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5.
  • Various crash fixes on PlayStation 4.
Xbox-specific
  • Improved memory usage for character creation, mirrors, scanning, camera remote control, menus (inventory, map) on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S.
PC-specific
  • It will now be possible to obtain achievements while in Steam offline mode. Note: Offline mode needs to be enabled before starting the game. This change does not work retroactively.
  • Addressed the game startup crashes related to loading cache on NVIDIA graphics cards.
Stadia-specific
  • Concert audio should no longer be inaudible in Never Fade Away.
  • Fixed corrupted textures on several melee weapons.
  • Tweaked default deadzone settings to be more responsive. Note: the change will not affect settings unless they’re set to default.
My download/installation of the patch has been hanging on 92% for two days now.....

My issues after car stop to parking by Thompson, was SOLVED, by LOAD a Save Data, between after Johnny meet Rogue and Santiago AND before Arasaka's man appeared, I played it again from there.

So i think, My issues was to Save Game, when I saved the game before Thompson picked me up with his car. Maybe not 100% saved, i did not know why could be liked that ? I still had that 'error' Save Data. 😑

Restarted on PS4. Performance improvement is noticeable but just barely. Resolution seems to stick around as well. Game performs far better at night. Decided I will skip time to the evenings every chance I get. About 5 hours in haven't met a single bug except for one graphical hitch on a corpse during the Royce encounter. Hopefully the next patch will push for a locked framerate. I'm not concerned by graphical downgrades. Clearly the old gen consoles are struggling. Rebuild what you have to rebuild to get it running smoother at 1080p.

Fixed an issue where players would not receive calls from Delamain when approaching relevant vehicles in Epistrophy.

Well, still not trigger anything I'm afraid. The cab in north oak keeps circling around the round-about.

Guess I'll have to wait for next patch 🥲

Patch 1.1 brokes up draw and load distances - now I can't plan my attacks and clear the locations from afar. Enemies appearing not all at once, as it was before, but by small groups. I clear them, than do a couple more steps near target location and voila - new enemies in the same rooms and spots I cleared before. Most turrets not loading at all (only laser sights do) or pops up in a very low distance to them. And I'm in a desert now. Can't imagine what awaits me in the Night City -_-
Also you suddenly can lose the ability to move after exiting breached camera as if you also became a camera. Save-load sequence fixes it, but you can't use it if you are in combat.

Behold the new Skyrim - every new patch brakes the game even more than it was before.
CDPR PLEASE NO RUSH.

Cyberpunk2077_XqPPx8Fzvt.jpg

Got an interesting ad glitch, but I don't know if it's because of the patch or a fluke. I've seen ads messing up before, but not quite like this.

Not long after the update I get a call from Takemura but he doesn't say anything, there's no text, nothing, and I can't hang up from him. I don't answer the call it does this by itself.

When I come across a dialog and I'm given 2 options to choose from I can't select any option.

I can't sell anything because it says I'm on a call but the No talking Takemura call is annoying. I can't use the fat travel terminals. It just says unavailable.

Attachments

• 16115360045841105073739856122118.jpg
    16115360045841105073739856122118.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 69
-Fixed an issue where the police AI was unfinished and a rushed version was put in the game

Oh wait that appears to be missing from the patch notes.
Post automatically merged:

No Mans Sky sure but Anthem? Really? lol

Anthem is still not fixed and they still didn't give up on it (yet).

They might never fully turn it around, which would be sad, but atm they are still working on it.

This guy,

Contact for Edit Suggestions:u/iCheekz
Reddit Page for Perks:Link
Reddit Page for Items:Link

He did an ant job collecting a lot of bugs/problems in the perks, mods and items.

Awesome find ! 👍🙂👍

I would say, that the Devs should give us the possibility, to reset / re-assign our perk points, at least as long the system is not fully fixed ! 🤔

You need to upgrade to 4 card setup of next gen top graphics card and top of the line CPU coming out in 2 years from now with new memory standard for the game to run smoothly because they don't know how to optimize code.

If it's like with ARMA-3, then this wouldn't fix it either. 😐

Im trying again on steam to get my refund. Was denied few days after release, due 2 hours in game. I just had enough!

I logged on again today, to show my friend the game.. He wanted to buy it. I did not say anything, Just wanted to show the game..

I gave up the game 2 weeks after release.. First character got stuck in a bug, so i could not progress anymore on lvl 30.

Made a new one, got to lvl 46, i had about 70 crash to desktop in that time. Couple hundred of bugs on screen in that time.

So, back to my friend today, on the redemption patch to save Cyberpunk.. First thing i notice, is my main character is gone from my savegame. Some bits of an early gameplay of my first character at lvl 2 and 12.. he was over 30.. Still i kept my face in front of my friend, that just wanted to see the game. I was furious inside.

Started up a side quest of finishing a guy for another guy in a truck. Walking down the street, the police spawning in everywhere.. Not doing anything.. There was like 10-20 police coming out from no where like walls and shit.. Cars vanishing in front of me and killed me. Ported 3.2 km away from the last checkpoint to the quest object.. Dont even managed to walk around the corner.. Game crashes to desktop..

My friend is like.. oooh, heard on youtube this game had some bugs.. I did not even tell him about my savegames that was gone after the patch yesterday. He said.. Maby wait abit longer to buy it. Was not much impressed by the 10min long showcase that i gave, even i was natural and positive. Not saying anything about the game.

Hope steam get there senses straight and get me my refund the second time.. I will resend the refund until i get one now.. Im done. Sorry devs.. Hope you manage to fix this mess for the other players.. I just cant take it anymore. Its like when you buy new cool snikers, and your skin on your heel start to disapare. You bleed, hurt and try to walk with em. Until you need to take em off and refund em. Even how much you liked the snikers.

Get another denied refund for playing over 2 hours.. Any ideas guys? Just tierd of fighting steam for a broken game.

Maybe use something like Mirillis Action!, to record it up to the crash, like you showed your mate and upload it to YouTube and give Steam the link to it, the next time you try to get a refund.

There is something that I do not understand I must be at 300 hours of play and bug level I saw some indeed (especially visual) but never any which did not allow me to finish a quest a contract or the different endings of the game, for crashes it's the same thing, it never happened to me! So I can be ass ... or just correct gear and a clean OS ... Attention I am talking about the game on PC, I also have it on PS4 1 or there is indeed a disaster ( I have not yet tested on the PS with this new patch, I will do it soon.) but I clearly think that they should remove the game on the ps4 and the first xbox of the name for non compatibility instead of wasting a lot of time tried to make the game correct in its formats, especially since we are going to switch to the PS5 and the XBOX SERIES X in the coming times (useless for the moment in my eyes, since there is nothing at stake next gen and that anyway there is 0 stock, not to mention the price lol). To come back to the ps 4 and xbox, you should know that the ps4 has 1.84 TFLOP, the ps4 pro 4.2 TFLOP, the ps5 10.28 TFLOP, the xbox 1.31 TFLOP, the xbox one x 6 TFLOP, the xbox series x 12 TFLOP. We can still see that the 1st console is really the pickup, at a time you have to be realistic. For my PC config with which I encounter any problem with cyberpunk apart from 2/3 bug which does not prevent anything from finishing: Motherboard MSI X370 gaming plus, AMD Ryzen 5 1600 OC at 3.9 GHZ, Card NVIDIA Geforce RTX 2060 6GO Ghost graphics, 860 QVO samsung 1 T0 SSD, 16 GB ram, W10. That's it and even if I know that my processor is restricting about 15% of my graphics card. I am at 50/70 FPS of average in 1080p full high as well as some option in ultra with the RTX ON, and the DLSS in quality. If that can help ... Yes, I didn't mention my screen, well I play on my Toshiba TV with an XBOX controller.

But then they have to refund us, because I'm not buying a new console, just for CP !

The only thing I might do, would be buying it for PC, but not as long there are game-breaking bug's in the game nor as long my PC is not fixed yet.

Maybe they should offer a refund and then a 50% discount, for people who re-buy it for a different system later-on.

Last edited:
This new patch didn't seem to do anything for improving the PS4 version performance issues.

Attachments

• How my PS4 feels after 1 hour of Cyberpunk.jpg
    How my PS4 feels after 1 hour of Cyberpunk.jpg
    435.4 KB · Views: 156
The game will not automatically save nor will it let you save because your constantly on a call from Takemura! I don't answer the call it just automatically answers by itself and he doesn't talk!

Look I preordered the game long ago but it was automatically refunded by Xbox which I later learned was because it was needed to be worked on further. I was fine with that and the additional release date pushed farther due to more work and again I was fine with that too. I bought the game for my Xbox One X after the release and also with all the issues and controversy surrounding it.

For the most part I'm enjoying the game and think you have a rough diamond on your hands but you need to refine it more! Keep those updates rolling out quickly. I'm a 50+ old gamer and I'll give my input and views but I won't be like some people and be mean but it's frustrating.

I'm going to Uninstall the game and reinstall the game and see if this will let me save the game, interact with the NPC's, and play the game. If not I'll have to not play it till the next update which I hope will fix this Takemura call issue.

Keep working hard CD Projekt Red!

Top Bottom